Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Just some notices.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:10 pm
((*she somehow had managed to understand most of what was said*...oh...that's right though..she should be...you might have to change things a bit so you don't have to deal with that...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:05 pm
yeah...but wouold she still be considered a homunculi?...what if she's just barely one since she had not turned out as planned at first...gr I confuse myself...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:07 am
((*She held up her hands* wait...homunculi if you remember is just an artificial human with philsopher stones as nuclei...so Adenine would also be of a homunculi...the only thing that distinguishes them from the Sin ground and the Virtue group would be how they turned out, if they were completely different then what was intended(sins) or if they turned out exactly how they should be(virtues)...Adenine is a virtue because she does not think badly of humans, she does not even know she is artificial, can use alchemy with quite a bit of power, came out how she was supposed to besides being physically weak and the white hair, and has all human charactistics....she cannot regenerate, not change shape
your character falls in the middle...she thinks badly of people, but she uses alchemy, can change shape and regenerate, knows precisely what she is, works with the sins and calls herself one...but somehow does not quite fit into that group, her creation I think was intentional,was it not?

the Sins group were not intentional, they turned out nothing like they should have, cannot use alchemy, hate people, want more power, shapeshift and have unnatural abilities that let them overcome just about anything...but definatally no longer anything like human.....the point would be Adenine clearly is human(artificial but human), the Fuhrer is nearly there, and the different group clearly not....see my confusion? I know I can put Adenine and the Fuhrer under homunculi because of how they are constructed, and Adenine I can put in the virtues, but your character could go either way, whatever side she wanted to take....congradts on coming up with such a well balanced character....))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:23 pm
Well yes. At the point of creation she turned out a semi-succes on the fact that she didn't look comepletly ew like the others one when first created..*pauses for a moment then fall out of her chair and layes half-dead on the ground* Why must you always confuse me? I suppose she could go either way. As in I think though jsut because throughout the RP she'll somewhat eventully turn more towards the 'sin' then 'virtue' if aAshi ever got on that would help....*sighs and looks at bed*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:52 pm
((*sighed* well, then she can go either way now that you put it like that...drat..Adenine is all alone in her little group..but being hope she can't truly ever dispair..she can get very upset and worried, but she always on the inside hopes for the best and tries to share it....*patted Ade on the head* she's so cute...not like some of my other characters....but remember the grand rule...P.M.W.H.E.E.I.C!....that's all I can say about Kanna, Yukiko, and now Adenine....and if you guess what that stands for you shall be praised for all time....*worried, goes to poke Fire in the arm* I am sorry...I was just pondering out loud and trying to get things sorted out...but I love your character no matter which way she goes!...and I am kinda sad you are tired...school might be the illness...))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:03 pm
Don't worry I do that all the time. And my little useless ramblings. I should have my person neutral(sp)...not sure. As for tiredness yes it's because of school...having to wake up to damn early...*falls over and passes out* xD  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:17 pm
((*she shook her head* I always get something constructive out of what I say, but I don't think anyone else does....but having a neutral person can be fun!...*curses school and then gets Fire a pillow, putting it under her head, as well as a blanket to drape over her*...the floor is not very comfortable...))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:34 pm
Yes it is....where do you think I end up falling asleep? I'm to lazy to take...*goes and checks how many steps to her bed* to take four steps to my bed, now I just turn around in my chair and fall to the floor and go to bed!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:50 pm
((*a bit confused* I usually fall asleep on my bed at one in the morning when I am trying to do homework...I convert my bed to a desk all of the time...*She looked worried now* that can't be good for you...but I thought you had a laptop...could you just not have your computer in bed?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:34 pm
I wish I had a laptop. That'd be soo nice. But now I'm just a lazy a**, and my desk has to much crap to be used to rest my head on...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:28 pm
((*she made a face, not sure how she could confuse such a thing* nevermind, but I would adore a laptop, it would be so useful..*looked to her doomed desk with latin writing burned in the back of the antique secretary desk, covered in piles of writing and papers and random little trinkets and gewgaw* I collect random things and they end up on my desk...hmmm..))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:50 pm
Let's see I collect dog figures, and stuffed animals(yes I'm weird) and let's see other little random things as well. As for my desk...it's covered in papers, manga books, and other stuff.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:52 pm
((*she sighed, having multiple animal figures, glued together puzzles, scrolls, random little gagets, manga, and of course she had a million stuffed animals, her room having practically a little bit of everything in it*...I so know what you are talking about...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:59 pm
YAAY! And there's also the million FMA pics I printed out and fanarts too. Like cat-cat's fanart, hime1999(i'm not sure but I think that's her name), and a few other people. As for stuffed animals I have like a ton as well, not sure how many.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:04 pm
((*she looked at her walls, having bishie prints and so on all over them* yes, I love my anime walls, with my wall scrolls and I have enough glow in the dark sticky stars to light up my room when you turn the lights out...it's great....I need to put more up this weekend...and...*sighed* I counted a few years ago and had upwards of 50, but I am sure that has increased by now...boys who I keep turning down get me things, as do my friends and parents...*embarassed, since she told everyone multiple times to not get her things*...oh...Fire...post at the rp...and can I start the guild up soon?))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff