Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
what is the best gundam Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dasike

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:34 pm
Good point >.> but still Shinn was alittle more insane at the time. I think Kira would've lost anyway  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:17 pm
yes, I agree. Kira is too kind for his own good sometimes. But you have to admit, for someone who allows their feelings to get in the way, he's pretty damn good. I mean, look at the way he took out those mobilesuits in the beginning when he first jumped back into the war.  

Mutsumi Sanada

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:18 am
Yohko Uzuki
yes, I agree. Kira is too kind for his own good sometimes. But you have to admit, for someone who allows their feelings to get in the way, he's pretty damn good. I mean, look at the way he took out those mobilesuits in the beginning when he first jumped back into the war.
That's because he is a living plothole.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:31 pm
I liked Kira... sweatdrop But I like Lunamaria even more. 3nodding  

Mutsumi Sanada

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:26 am
Yohko Uzuki
I liked Kira... sweatdrop But I like Lunamaria even more. 3nodding
Ah yes. Luna. She was a tragic victim of plothole sad Damn lousy writer.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:03 am
According to Gundam Fan's logic, I'm pretty sure this could beat what he created whee

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/ChibiDuo/EverythingeverGundam.jpg  

ChibiDuo

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:23 am
ChibiDuo
According to Gundam Fan's logic, I'm pretty sure this could beat what he created whee

abuse....
and why the dragons?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:18 am
...Is that an M1 Garand above the guitar?  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Gelenor the Blood Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:09 am
User Image here is my new ms. except it is going to have another sword and heatrod. and then it's last weapons 30 funnels but none of them have guns they all have beam sabers. each funnel has a sheild around it and they can put a shield around my ms if i have the do it.

i really don't need to state the power source because we all know what powers epyon  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:51 am
ChibiDuo

That is massive overkill. sweatdrop  

Mutsumi Sanada

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:28 pm
gundam fan zero
User Image here is my new ms. except it is going to have another sword and heatrod. and then it's last weapons 30 funnels but none of them have guns they all have beam sabers. each funnel has a sheild around it and they can put a shield around my ms if i have the do it.

i really don't need to state the power source because we all know what powers epyon

not responding...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:24 pm
gundam fan zero

Right. ******** off, until you can either draw your own stuff, or you actually understand mobile suit physics. Preferably both.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Mutsumi Sanada

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:52 pm
Ophiuchus
gundam fan zero

Right. ******** off, until you can either draw your own stuff, or you actually understand mobile suit physics. Preferably both.
It would of been cool though if Epyon had funnels on it. Too many beam weapons would suck unless they were used as shields. One suit I thought was pointless was The O and it was ugly. Of course, it's my opinion. So please don't feel offended by my statement. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:54 am
Yohko Uzuki
It would of been cool though if Epyon had funnels on it. Too many beam weapons would suck unless they were used as shields. One suit I thought was pointless was The O and it was ugly. Of course, it's my opinion. So please don't feel offended by my statement. sweatdrop

The O is ******** awesome
don' mess with it  

Vivio1412

Mutsumi Sanada

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:46 pm
Barsona
Yohko Uzuki

The O is ******** awesome
don' mess with it
I'm sorry. I did say it was just an opinion. I did not mean to upset anyone. sweatdrop  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff