Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:15 pm
Kasu, still seeming to be in a daze while watching from behind raven, vanished into the air, and in her place appeared...Ryonma, A Feint!! He drew his great sword and jump silently into the air, coming down and aiming at the back of Raven's skull.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:13 am
Kouri jumped down from the tree but stood in silence.  

Lady Peach

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:29 am
Raven grinned. "Very nice..." He removed the two swords from his body and turned around. He managed to bring his swords up in time to prevent his death. The force of the impact pushed him back several feet. "Very nice. What's your name soldier?" He asked bringing his swords to his side.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:09 pm
"...I hadn't thought of that...dammit...you know, I don't know what to do anymore..." Hana mumbled to Ro. She hadn't moved after Roland's comment. They wouldn't accept her...not that Hana accepted them either, but she was still on their side.

"I'd stay with them...they're good examples of people, and they fed us too!" Ro exclaimed, and Hana sighed. She turned and saw the new man. Not doing anything, she crouched into the bushes, just in case he wasn't a friend.  

eclestimon

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:33 pm
"OH! where are my manners? My name is Xion Ryuichi, and I will be your executioner today!" with that, he leapt into the air , slightly backwards, and threw his great sword, horizontaley (how do you spell that word?) at Raven, landing in a crouched position with his two katana's in hand, and the sheaths floating next to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:14 pm
((It's horizontally...you weren't that far off))

Hana looked at the fight, sighing. She sat down, knowing she would really be useless, and watched with mild interest. She created a few balls of lightining, and levitated them with air, spinning them around into odd shapes in a bored manner.

"You could do more productive things with your time...like training..." Ro chided lightly.

"Ah, but I am training...I'm contolling the wind to move the lightning, and holding the lightning from going anywhere else." Hana replied nonchalantly.  

eclestimon

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:58 pm
He grinned. "Well Xion Ryuichi, I have no intention of dying today. You were a worthy opponent." He ran at Xion, waving both of his Katanas upward as the great sword came at him. The Great sword flipped up into the air and he continued to run at Xion, not knowing of his special swordsman abilities.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:10 pm
Kouri hid behind the tree where Hana had leaned on.

"Boo!"

And after that, she pinch Ro's cheeks. That is if he has....  

Lady Peach

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:01 pm
"AIE!" Hana screamed, sending the multiple orbs of lightning into the air, near the battling warriors. And there, they exploded. "s**t!" she screamed and turned around to glare at Kouri.

"Why is she holding my beak?" Ro asked confusedly, trying to speak. He stared at Kouri, tempted to bite her fingers. "And besides, at least they didn't blow up near us." he added to Hana comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:42 pm
He sprung up and met Raven face to face. He brought his katana's up to block his swords and his sheath's flying this way and that, blocking any thing else that might be trying to attack Xion. The blast that landed near them was rather close, and he jumped back, checked what had happened quickly, and then faced Raven again, waiting for his move.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:01 am
Kouri looked at Hana from the corner of her eyes and smirked, "..." She mumbled. Releasing the pressure on Ro's cheeks, "Me impune lacessit- nothing."

[ah! sorry. I just noticed it now that Ryonma's char's name is not Ryonma but instead, Xion x.x]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:17 pm
Hana sighed, and watching the fight once more. And once more, she trained with the orbs of lightning and wind. She levitated them around her amusedly, then made hundreds more to surround the two battling men. Just for the 'dramatic effect'.

"Ah, that's better...Hana you are one crazy girl..." Ro sighed, shaking his head.  

eclestimon

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:16 pm
Kouri shrugged and smiled at Hana, "Did I scare you? Sorry about that."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:01 pm
Hana blushed, then regained her composure.

"Well...yeah. Those orbs wouldn't have flown everywhere if you hadn't."

"But apology accepted." Ro proclaimed the acceptance Hana was a bit too proud to say.  

eclestimon

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:42 am
Kouri nodded happily and gave Ro a pat on the head, [despite being a crow xD] amidst the war unfolding in front of them.

"I'm useless again..." She thought.  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces