Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters
Hanger Main Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:51 am
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Suddenly hearing noise behind her, Tirla jumps and smacks her head off the center of the engine. "Why &*^%$#%& *censored* you stupid $$%^$^%" Tirla replies pushing her self out of the engine and onto the ladder. "Everything is under control sir." Tirla replies holding her head.

ey, well now... that was colorful.. *he fought of a laugh, and looked around* ey, good work... and you'd need to be more careful ey? don't want to end up looking me... *he laughed, a joke*

"Sorry about that sir. I need to work on my language just a bit sir. I also will try not to, sir." Tirla replies not quite sure what he was talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:53 am
Pat116
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Pat116
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Suddenly hearing noise behind her, Tirla jumps and smacks her head off the center of the engine. "Why &*^%$#%& *censored* you stupid $$%^$^%" Tirla replies pushing her self out of the engine and onto the ladder. "Everything is under control sir." Tirla replies holding her head.

Zach just shook his head, while helping her down. "I'll take it from here Tirla" he said, holding onto his tool box, as he climbed up into the engine...attaching himself to both sides of the engine so he wasn't touching...and started working away.

"Thank you sir." Tirla replies feeling slightly saddened that he dismissed her so.
Zach didn't want her to fel saddned, so he tossed down his tool kit that was attached to his belt. "Tirla! I need you to check on the cockpit controls, and make sure the wiring is alright...just don't turn the thing on, alright?" he asked, since it would get the work done much faster.

ey, zach... you've not been around of late... at least not seen... *nods* i trust everything's well...  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:54 am
Pat116
Zach didn't want her to fel saddned, so he tossed down his tool kit that was attached to his belt. "Tirla! I need you to check on the cockpit controls, and make sure the wiring is alright...just don't turn the thing on, alright?" he asked, since it would get the work done much faster.

"Yes sir." Tirla replies looking at his tools and then grabbing her own, climing into the base of the cockpit, and moving some of the wires around and getting to the ones that were cut and rewiring them, and then testing for a charge through them.  
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans

ey, well now... that was colorful.. *he fought of a laugh, and looked around* ey, good work... and you'd need to be more careful ey? don't want to end up looking me... *he laughed, a joke*

"Sorry about that sir. I need to work on my language just a bit sir. I also will try not to, sir." Tirla replies not quite sure what he was talking about.

*jad chuckled, restraining a full laugh* ey, well, i'd just stopped in to say aloh.. and to congratulate you on your promotion... ey?  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Pat116

Jadonima
Pat116
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Pat116
Dreamer_of_Oceans

Zach just shook his head, while helping her down. "I'll take it from here Tirla" he said, holding onto his tool box, as he climbed up into the engine...attaching himself to both sides of the engine so he wasn't touching...and started working away.

"Thank you sir." Tirla replies feeling slightly saddened that he dismissed her so.

ey, zach... you've not been around of late... at least not seen... *nods* i trust everything's well...
Zach poked his head out of the engine, keeping his hands on a steel plate that neede to be replaced. "Of course sir. Everything okay..." he said, but then the plate fell out of his hands, falling to the floor of the engine. "...aww damn it!" he yelled, as he used the harness to lower himself down, grabbing the plate, and now having to put it back up again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:55 am
Jadonima

*jad chuckled, restraining a full laugh* ey, well, i'd just stopped in to say aloh.. and to congratulate you on your promotion... ey?

"Thank you sir. I apprecciate your stopping in and the congratulations sir." Tirla replies as she flips her tools around.  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Jadonima
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:57 am
ey, well, you two take it easy... and don't try to kill yourselves, ey? i know how easy it is to injure oneself... *he nodded with a smile and then turned and strode out*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:58 am
"I don't plan on dying here sir." Tirla replies thinking on her parents, vowing to find that planet and destroy those priests.  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Pat116

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:58 am
Zach nodded back, as he tried to weld the plate back into it's place...but his torch was low, ad the shock plug was dead. "Hey Tirla! I need an extra shock plug. I have an extra on in my tool belt, mind handing me one down?" he asked, as he leaned out, holding his hand out to catch it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:00 am
Pat116
Zach nodded back, as he tried to weld the plate back into it's place...but his torch was low, ad the shock plug was dead. "Hey Tirla! I need an extra shock plug. I have an extra on in my tool belt, mind handing me one down?" he asked, as he leaned out, holding his hand out to catch it.

Tirla jumps down grabs it and tosses it up to him. "Cockpit wiring is fixed and on track sir. It just needs a test run with the engine." She replies with a nod of her head.  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Pat116

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:01 am
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Pat116

Tirla jumps down grabs it and tosses it up to him. "Cockpit wiring is fixed and on track sir. It just needs a test run with the engine." She replies with a nod of her head.
"Alright" he said, while grabbing the plug and putting it in the torch, and slowly started to weld. "As soon as I'm done checking these plates, you can go ahead and give it a test run" he said, yelling over the loud noise of the blowtorch.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:04 am
Pat116
"Alright" he said, while grabbing the plug and putting it in the torch, and slowly started to weld. "As soon as I'm done checking these plates, you can go ahead and give it a test run" he said, yelling over the loud noise of the blowtorch.

"Aye, aye sir." Tirla replies climbing into the cockpit.  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Pat116

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:05 am
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Pat116

"Aye, aye sir." Tirla replies climbing into the cockpit.
Zach quickly finished reparing the plate inside the engine, and checked each one, before removing the harnesses and cables, and then climbing out of the engine down the ladder, and then checking out on the side of it.

"Alright Tirla! Let's starts the blasters on low first" he said, making sure the engines didn't blow up if they went to high right away.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:07 am
Pat116
Zach quickly finished reparing the plate inside the engine, and checked each one, before removing the harnesses and cables, and then climbing out of the engine down the ladder, and then checking out on the side of it.

"Alright Tirla! Let's starts the blasters on low first" he said, making sure the engines didn't blow up if they went to high right away.

Tirla nods as she turns it on and the engine gives out a nice healthy purr sound. Tirla smiles wide, she loved that sound.  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Pat116

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:09 am
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Pat116

Tirla nods as she turns it on and the engine gives out a nice healthy purr sound. Tirla smiles wide, she loved that sound.

Zach watched slowly, and nodded, seeing the engine was working alright.
"Good good! Now slowly turn up the power, but keep an eye on how much energy is being used" he said, while watching both ends...unaware that something in the engine still wasn't repaired.  
Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games