Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
What did you buy? thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alice - syndrome

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:19 am
@Nicolette~

Gah! I'm soooo jealous! >w< I really wish I had a pair, i might just steal yours ninja

@Boconnotto

That would be pretty sucky to run out of fabric, although I still think that's a pretty fabric on your skirt xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:12 pm
This for my friend: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And one of these for her: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The rest is for me. XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's so easy to go overboard with small items.... crying

I wanted this, too, but they e-mailed me a WEEK later saying it was "recently sold out" D: : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Does anyone have it for sale in white? crying  

C a t h a r s i s

boconnotto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:41 pm
I saw it on the EGL sales comm for sale, but that was a few weeks ago. =/
Maybe it didn't sell?

I'll see if I can find the DS for you and post it here.

[edit]: Found a few posts on it actually, but they're of no use now. One was a WTB from late August, the other was an already sold skirt. Sorry. >_<

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:10 am
boconnotto
Maybe it didn't sell?

[edit]: Found a few posts on it actually, but they're of no use now. One was a WTB from late August, the other was an already sold skirt. Sorry. >_<

Aw, you're sweet for trying. <3

I tried posting a WTB, so if nothing pops up, I'll just get a more elaborate skirt. razz  

C a t h a r s i s

alice - syndrome

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:48 am
Catharsis...

I really, really want to be your friend O.O  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:46 am
Catharsis, all those items are so very pretty. Especially that black bunny. I don't really like pink that much, but that dress is absolutly darling. You have wonderful taste. ^_^  

CatNapCaps

boconnotto

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:04 pm
C a t h a r s i s
boconnotto
Maybe it didn't sell?

I tried posting a WTB, so if nothing pops up, I'll just get a more elaborate skirt. razz

First off, Baby needs to update their site. That skirt is still listed as available on the page. =/

I think I may have actually found it on MBok, though.
That's the right fabric pattern and trims, right?
Looks like that one has a flaw in the lace, though.

It ends on the 24th and is listed at 6000yen at the moment, I think? I think 7000yen is autobuy, but I'm not sure. I know you'd need a shopping service, though. Uhm. Yeah. Good luck with it!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:41 pm
alice - syndrome
Catharsis...

I really, really want to be your friend O.O

Lol. It's a Wintertime gift, and she got me a lot of stuff when she went to Japan. I feel like I owe her. XD

Caps: Thanks! ^.^  

C a t h a r s i s

VegaArcturus

Eloquent Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:24 pm
wow those bunny bags are o cute... i really want one now.. >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:39 pm
boconnotto
C a t h a r s i s
boconnotto
Maybe it didn't sell?

First off, Baby needs to update their site. That skirt is still listed as available on the page. =/

I think I may have actually found it on MBok, though.
That's the right fabric pattern and trims, right?
Looks like that one has a flaw in the lace, though.

It ends on the 24th and is listed at 6000yen at the moment, I think? I think 7000yen is autobuy, but I'm not sure. I know you'd need a shopping service, though. Uhm. Yeah. Good luck with it!

I know, I actually am kinda pissed about it. I mentioned it in an e-mail, that the last THREE times I've ordered, the main item I've wanted has been "sold out" but not listed as such. And I got a generic "Sometimes updating the site is slow, thank you for understanding..." reply. :/

I would go for it, but I just hit my monthly budget limit. crying Stupid arcades eating away at my money supply! :b  

C a t h a r s i s

Miss Nicolette Strange

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:45 am
My SHOOOOOEEEES came!!!!! My D-Decker Rocking Horse Ballerinas.

So that's just about two and a half weeks since ordering <3! I did, however, order the wrong size, so they're a bit big, so I was wondering if there are inserts one can buy to fix that. Like little gel inserts, maybe? (That's what I've been envisioning.)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:22 pm
You could buy gel inserts, or else you could buy the toe inserts used for point shoes by ballerinas [they're like little wool covers that only go over your toes/the very start of the ball of your foot].

How much too big is "a little" too big? Is there just wiggle room, or are we talking that they're going to fall off and/or shift around?

boconnotto

CatNapCaps

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:09 pm
Miss Nicolette Strange

So that's just about two and a half weeks since ordering <3! I did, however, order the wrong size, so they're a bit big, so I was wondering if there are inserts one can buy to fix that. Like little gel inserts, maybe? (That's what I've been envisioning.)

Where did you purchase your shoes from? I want to get a pair of rocking horse shoes so much...but I want to buy from someone reliable. Since shoes are the one thing I cant make, I need to buy from someone I can trust. *makes most of her loli related items*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:17 pm
CatNapCaps
Miss Nicolette Strange

Where did you purchase your shoes from? I want to get a pair of rocking horse shoes so much...but I want to buy from someone reliable. Since shoes are the one thing I cant make, I need to buy from someone I can trust. *makes most of her loli related items*

These shops/sellers/brand/whatever are all reliable:

Ling Lam's Little Chili Lolita Shop
Rose Chocolat
Double Decker
An-ten-na

You'll need a shopping service for An-ten-na if you buy directly, though. I believe that Rose Chocolate and Double Decker both do overseas orders, now. They should all be in the links in the stickies. If not, I'll go grab them for you later.

boconnotto

Miss Nicolette Strange

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:20 pm
CatNapCaps
Miss Nicolette Strange

Double Decker. I would definitely order from them again, were it not for the fact that I already bought the only shoes I really wanted from them <3.

Be sure to know the size conversions, though. I took "25" as, literally, 25 cm. Oops!

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games