Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP at Hogwarts
Prank time!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

last minute add!
  i can tell
View Results

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:56 pm
"Well...he has nothing to do with this!" Dumbledore said, suddenly jovial again. He grinned at the teenagers and stood up from behind the desk. "Lemon drop ladies?" he asked, holding out a bowl of yellow candies.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:13 pm
"Sure." Emily jumped up and took one politely before sticking it in her mouth. "What did you want to tell us that is so confidential professor?" Emily looked truely puzzles. "Not to point out the obvious, but we're not exactly the kind of girls you usually confide secrets in."  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:04 pm
"Oh yes...right, right, of course. An old man does like to forget what he was talking about doesn't he? Well either that, or he forgets to stop talking and bores his audience to tears. Well, anyway, I just wanted to share with you three that I plan on throwing a bit of a party to celebrate Minerva--or, shall I say, Professor McGonagall's--birthday. And, as I said before, it is a complete secret, so I am sure she knows about it already.

"I would like you delightful young ladies to plan such an event."

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:10 pm
Maureen sat there puzzled for a second "Is she your wife or something?"  

pirate.with.a.guitar

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:02 pm
To everyone's surprise ((forgive the god-modding)) Dumbledore blushed.
"No, Minerva is not my wife Miss Delyla...although I must say, you did an excellent job of getting the blood to my cheeks. I haven't blushed this much since Madam Pomfrey said she liked my new earmuffs."

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:28 pm
"Sorry sir, i have a bad habit of not knowing when to shut my mouth." maureen said "sorry to get off topic but at my old school there was to professor married and......" she paused and continued on as if she wasn't talking to a headmaster, but rather an old friend "it made you afraid to open closets after awhile if you get what i mean"  

pirate.with.a.guitar

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:52 pm
"Maureen!" Sunrise shrieked, clapping a hand to her mouth in astonishment.

((that was awesome Jenny))

Dumbledore chuckled so much his patched wizard's hat fell off. He swooped to the floor and picked it up quickly while composing himself.
"You certainly are bold, Miss Delyla," he said, his eyes twinkling.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:57 pm
(I think you're both bloody brilliant.)

Emily was blushing furiously now. "No Maureen. McGonagall and Dumbledore are like day and night. Thinking of the two of them together is just odd." Emily now shuttered.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:25 pm
"Are you kidding? They were made for each other!" Sunrise blurted out, forgetting Dumbledore was even there.

"Ahem," Dumbledore said quietly to get the girls' attention.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:17 am
Emily blushed deeply at the small cough from the Headmaster. "Sorry professor. Just a little off topic." She looked at Sunrise and made a 'true' face, but kept quiet.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pirate.with.a.guitar

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:19 pm
"You guys thats for a dating service to decide!" maureen said "Now i'm sure Dumbledore didn't bring us in here to talk about his love life, even though it has been a entertaining conversation."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:35 pm
"Thank you Maureen," Dumbledore said. "Well the main thing is, I think you ladies know Minerva well enough to plan everthing, if you feel up to it" Dumbledore invited.

"Everything?" Sunrise said excitedly.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:14 pm
"If you mean know her well enough that she's comfortable with yelling at us every hour of every day, then yep." Emily smiled at Dumbledore's words, and Sunrise's excitement. "This will be fun, and don't worry Professor, everything is going to be just perfect."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:03 pm
"Thank you very much ladies. Now, perhaps you should just trot off to your dormitories before you get into another spot of trouble. Lemon drop for the road?" Dumbledore asked.

"Thanks Professor!" Sunrise said, taking a lemon drop and popping it into her mouth.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:11 pm
"Alright." Emily 'gracefully' took one, and put it in her mouth as she stood up. "Thank you professor, and you can trust us, we'll get right there." She glared at the other two girls as she nodded her thanks.  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games