Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:27 pm
*also goes back to reading the lyrics*
....You don't know what you would do? That makes your sister very sad , dear Natalya....

Oh and do not worry Switzy~...We wont tell....after all they are good. That's surprising....

((ooc: from this day forward i will proceed to call you switzy >:O

holy crap lotsa italicizing going on here >.>' ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:27 pm
Canada tilted his head, feigned innocence in his tone. "Would you rather I go over there and read it and thereafter tease you about it? I could." He shrugged. "I just wanted to know what it was. I don't particularly need the details."  

catweasels

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:30 pm
((@Ukraine: Go ahead~ It's bad enough I call him Switzy and Swiss Miss, one more person wouldn't hurt. ;D~))

"Surprising?" he asks, gaping, "Why is it surprising? Do I not seem capable of something as simple as a ballad? And no, Canada. I'd much rather you over here than over there, picking on me."

((*totally didn't just slip into formality*))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:30 pm
*Looks up*
..I apologize, Ma'am...
*Goes back to reading*

Eam Adair

US-tan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:34 pm
((... omg.. Ukraine! S-so adorable... heart heart @_@ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:35 pm
Canada shrugged lightly, sarcasm slipping into his tone. "Then I'll stay here. It's nice to see we've come to an agreement."  

catweasels

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:36 pm
...Do not worry about it this time, sister. Although I must say... have you been eating well? You look thinner than normal... and everytime I look at you, you shiver. You can tell me if something's wrong, Natalya...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:40 pm
((ooc: hey US xd thanks.))

Ah...US. How are you this evening? *walks over to Switzerland holding the notebook*

Switzy here is your notebook back.... Would you make me a ballad for me and Ivan and Bela sometime? I would highly appreciate it....

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:41 pm
"For once." Switzerland says to Canada, his tone grumpy, but not necessarily mean. He places his chin on the other's lap, his arms making a mock pillow. "Well, we've come to each other's terms before, but I think you may not want to go back into that here." he says, snerking.
He looks to Ukraine, his head still on Canada's lap. "Sure...I could try, at least. Don't expect anything of quality though. I'm horrible at stuff like this." he says, taking the book back.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:48 pm
Canada rolled his eyes, poking once at Switzerland's side with his foot. "You're correct on that, Switzerland," he remarked offhand, resting his palms flat on the desk to keep his balance as he leaned back slightly.  

catweasels

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:49 pm
..Good evening, Mr. Dead Animals....
..how are you..?

..it is ok, Mr. Switzerland.....
..we will forgive you, mostly..

Hm..?
...No Ma'am, nothing is wrong, and I have been eating well...
Those bugs in the vents provide an excellent source of nutrition...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:50 pm
*Sits down next to the two on the couch with her eerie smile beconing Natalya to come sit with her* Come, Natalya....I haven't seen you in quite a while. Is it not a custom to tell your older sister how you have been while I was away?.....  

DieSinneistSchon

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:50 pm
((FACT: Crickets are pretty delicious, actually. They remind me of peanuts.
-shot-))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:53 pm
Switzerland laughs. "Don't kick me. I'll get you back." he says, poking Canada in the stomach. "And it's good to know I'm forgiven." he remarks to Bela, rolling his eyes.

((FACT: I've tried Cockroaches. XD They were...meaty. >>; ))  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:54 pm
((EEEEW HOLY CRAP YOU PUT ME OFF DINNER DX

oh? also please join me in the towns....i'd love to see you all there for a while~ 4 barton 001041))

*fiddles with her bowtie*

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games