Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:44 pm
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

Psh, yeah no kidding. lol
Oh, and Illo doesn't care if she has a boyfriend. XP

Melani: B-BOYFRIEND!? -starts bumping Illo's chest with her fists- how could you imagine something like that? are you implying I'm desperate to have a serious relationship? cause I'm not! I'm a strong independent woman! >///>
-completely baited into it-

Illo: Sigh... The shadow self speaks words the ears won't hear.
What color are his eyes?

Melani: what is that suposed to mean? D: > ... red... but that doesn't mean I'm into him or something! ¬///¬

Illo: You'll find out in time. Heh heh heh. In the meantime... *turns around*
What color are my eyes?

Melani: -realizes she didn't pay attention to that little detail- Hey that's not fair! you are just cheating! you use your abilities to brainwash me and keep me from looking to your eyes D: < -bumping her fists over his back, excuse after excuse-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:00 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

Psh, yeah no kidding. lol
Oh, and Illo doesn't care if she has a boyfriend. XP

Melani: B-BOYFRIEND!? -starts bumping Illo's chest with her fists- how could you imagine something like that? are you implying I'm desperate to have a serious relationship? cause I'm not! I'm a strong independent woman! >///>
-completely baited into it-

What color are his eyes?

Melani: what is that suposed to mean? D: > ... red... but that doesn't mean I'm into him or something! ¬///¬

What color are my eyes?

Melani: -realizes she didn't pay attention to that little detail- Hey that's not fair! you are just cheating! you use your abilities to brainwash me and keep me from looking to your eyes D: < -bumping her fists over his back, excuse after excuse-

Illo: *turns around* My, my. You've grown preceptive. *trollface*
Maybe you'll be reading my mind soon. (Illo the holy troll)

lol this is pretty close to a real conversation they'd have. And nice living together reference. Honestly slipped my mind. pirate  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:40 pm
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

What color are his eyes?

What color are my eyes?

lol this is pretty close to a real conversation they'd have. And nice living together reference. Honestly slipped my mind. pirate

Melani surprised h don't try to give me that "you'll surpass your teacher" monologue! I've meditated all this month as you told me to and I can't even glitter or do anything new! you sir are a liar.You just don't like to share your secrets with others. -being moody about it.-

lololo well I figure Illo would need a place to stay, but since he has lots of meditating, training, random missions, he wont be able to keep a home or appartment in shape, that's where our favorite redhead kicks in

Melani: wow wow now I'm just a maid?!

lolololo will never tell.... but yes XD

Melani: lskjdalksjdlakjsdlkahflkahsflkahf -still hitting Illo-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:49 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

What color are his eyes?

What color are my eyes?

Melani surprised h don't try to give me that "you'll surpass your teacher" monologue! I've meditated all this month as you told me to and I can't even glitter or do anything new! you sir are a liar.You just don't like to share your secrets with others. -being moody about it.-

lololo well I figure Illo would need a place to stay, but since he has lots of meditating, training, random missions, he wont be able to keep a home or appartment in shape, that's where our favorite redhead kicks in

Illo: Um, Melani? (at this point Illo was flattened by so much hitting) ... Would you mind giving me a break?
XD  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:13 pm
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

What color are my eyes?

Illo: Um, Melani? (at this point Illo was flattened by so much hitting) ... Would you mind giving me a break?
XD

Melani: I can't believe you expect me to be a maid, you set me up! -continues the hitting... not like her phisical form can actually harm Illo. Even without his monk training there wouldn't be even a scratch-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:22 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

What color are my eyes?

XD

Melani: I can't believe you expect me to be a maid, you set me up! -continues the hitting... not like her phisical form can actually harm Illo. Even without his monk training there wouldn't be even a scratch-

Illo: Wait, wait, when did I say that!?
Hmmm... Perhaps I require more meditation after all. Or perhaps... You have surpassed me!  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:54 pm

...why are people rping...in the chatterbox < o <

And I will post tomorrow for anyone in france. Koko is away from her computer right now, and will be back monday, so it makes sense that if I post tomorrow, you won't have to wait that long. Sorry, also burning up with a high fever and ...maybe bronchitis? Sorry v.v

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:52 am
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

XD

Hmmm... Perhaps I require more meditation after all. Or perhaps... You have surpassed me!

fufufu we needs those two start having their normal monk & maid lives right now > .

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:55 am
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

XD

fufufu we needs those two start having their normal monk & maid lives right now > .

lol Yes we do! Missions can be a real pain. X.X  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:26 pm
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

XD

yus indeeds, so where would you like the appartment to be?  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:49 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

XD

Uhh... Where ever. lol What choices do I have?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:13 pm
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

well I've never actually set a home for her so it could be pretty much anywhere XD  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:23 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

well I've never actually set a home for her so it could be pretty much anywhere XD

lol Nice. Well, I think Illo could just teleport where he needs to go, so it wouldn't matter to him. But Melani might wanna be somewhere close. I guess you can put it closer to the DMA. Unless you want Illo to teleport you to school. lol XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:27 pm
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

lol Nice. Well, I think Illo could just teleport where he needs to go, so it wouldn't matter to him. But Melani might wanna be somewhere close. I guess you can put it closer to the DMA. Unless you want Illo to teleport you to school. lol XD

jajaja Illo would be like the magic school bus for melani so she doesn't skip classes XD

oh oh bdw, Melani's new uniform arrived

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Melani: You have to be kidding me! D: <

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:33 pm
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco
Nebbia d Argento
Corvo Bianco

jajaja Illo would be like the magic school bus for melani so she doesn't skip classes XD

oh oh bdw, Melani's new uniform arrived

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Melani: You have to be kidding me! D: <

LMAO! That's awesome. And she's not trying to be a maid? XP  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games