Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:18 pm
Derek couldn't help but smirk...she was giving this guy so much crap.

"I don't even know her why am i hear.

Reruma hurried to the gate

"chiri keep track of where they are and text me with any developments."

Getting to the gate and in was easy since the concert was already well under way. He waited a bit for the others to get there before leading them off towards a secluded section near the back stage area.

"We will get in here" Pointing to a grate

He layed some minor explosive tags around the grate setting them off and quietly blowing a small hole in it....

"this will take us into the building and we will be able to move around without being noticed.

Kaili was surprised...how did he know about this....oh well its a good idea...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:22 pm
Again the singer backhanded akina...

"you will shut up and only answer my questions if you know whats good for you...."

he walked over to derek.....looking at him,

"Why did you run"

Derek looked at him knda embarrased...

"I.....I snuck backstage...and i didn't want to get caught"  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:24 pm
Looking at them, she acted interested... Though she knew she would have a bruise in the morning...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:25 pm
"Right sounds good. lead the way." Lithos got ready to follow Reruma hopefuly everyhting would end up turning out for the better.  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 pm
Derek looked like he was scared...trying to make himself look like a spineless bystandard.....

"i'm really sorry"

Reruma led the way into the grate...crawling at first making his way methodically to where they could get a better idea of where they were....looking through a grate...then continuing

"we shouldn't be far now"

Kaili just followed reruma...with lithos behind her...not caring that her a** would be rght in lithos's face.

The lead singer looked at him annoyed....

"this guy doesn't know anything..cut him loose"

the security took derek and led him to the back door of the backstage...cutting his zipties and tossing him out on his face.

The lead singer turned back to akina...

"as for you...where did you put my stuff"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:55 pm
"Hm? What do you mean?"

She looked at him innocently...

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:58 pm
Lithos followed along quietly, he didnt want to alert anyone to them being there so he decided to just be quite and focus on what they were doing. they needed to get in there as quickly as possible, who knew what was going to happen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:05 am
Derek picked himself up dusting off.....

"alright guys i'm out...where are you"

"We are in the grate going for akina....you should stay near the back door to help when we get her."

Continuing he found the hallway he remembered from the security cameras...this is it.....he takes the grate off...climbing out...now which room?

Kaili climbed out and was posed and ready for a fight..

"are we gonna bust down the door and beat them all?"

The singer looked at her..

"you know what i mean where are my drugs"  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:12 am
Lithos slipped out behind them landing quietly. "Ok...so then, whats the game plan? better be somewhat organized then everyone going in not knowing what the others are going to do..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:13 am
KAKASHI: Smoothly, Kakashi smirked as he walked past the group into the room, in a suit... He looked nice, and elegant, and even had an eye patch on...

"Well, I'm glad that you admitted to us that you have had drugs in your possession... I'm Detective Mallor, and who you have there is my undercover agent, Agent Thompson... Now gladly untie her, and we can discuss you going to rehab, or I can have my officers outside come in and arrest you in front of all of your fans."

Chiri smirked... Those guys shouldn't have left me alone... I couldn't tell them that Kakashi was on his way...  

maru_reruma

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:18 am
Giving a look of triumph, Akina smiled, acting like an authority figure now...

"Ah, Detective, you always come at the best time."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:24 am
Derek heard kakashi over the earpiece...WTF is he doing...

Reruma was appaled...why didn't kakashi do anything earlier...why now....He could have done this when she was first taken...defeated he walked over to the door showing his presence so the singer would know its true.

Kaili was extremely disappointed. She wanted to fight...she wanted some action and now she wasn't going to get any..this sucked.

The lead singer looked at kakashi with shock...he just shook his head and lowered his eyes....cutting akina loose he collapsed on the couch his head in his hands......

"what did you have in mind"  

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:28 am
Lithos sighed and looked down at the floor..."This sucks...get all pumped up and ready to go then this happens...if we would have known Kakashi was going to show up we could have avoided all of this..." Then Lithos looked over to Kaili..."turned out rather boring didnt it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:31 am
When she got untied, she stood beside Kakashi, smirking at him, acting like she was more confident and different, like she was a authority figure now.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:36 am
Derek entered the back door...knowing that he could walk directly to the room...he was not happy...he could have came before he was thrown on his face.

Reruma just stood there waiting for them to finish talking to the singer.

Kaili looked over to lithos...

"yeah your telling me...this sucks"  
Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games