Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:47 pm
Sebastian then decided to be a bit of a tease. Well they couldn't very well make love in the kitchen now could they? Bochan would not be pleased. He smirked before he took his hand out of his pants and pulled away from him and made his way to their bedroom downstairs, wondering if Claude would follow after him for more. He was walking a in suggestive manner, and he hoped that he read his body signs that he himself wanted more as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:57 pm
Claude was enjoying himself when he felt the pleasure stop he looked up as Sebastian pull away, He gritted his teeth at the tease and he immediately followed, His golden eyes taking in the view of his lover from behind.
As much as he wanted to reach out and touch him. Claude knew in teh back of his mind that he wanted to be submissive and let Sebastian do what he wanted with him. Claude wanted the loss of his content control. He wanted it, needed it, craved it like nothing he felt before.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:08 pm
Sebastian smiled and kissed his lover back. "I love you too Claude. I'm glad to have been able to make you feel that way, and it was fun being dominate like that. Thank you for giving me that chance."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:18 pm
"It was wonderful. I don't usually let anyone do that to me. Much less enter me." Claude said, it was in the afternoon, they still had to go back to work since their shift hadn't ended yet. But Claude wanted to lay down and sleep. preferably with his arms around His Sebastian. But anytime Ciel would be calling on either one of them.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:29 pm
Ciel needed his butlers so that he can tell them his plans to make a great wedding for Grell. He realized that they must be elsewhere in the mansion, so he ringed a bell that would also ring for them in their room. Sebastian smirked before getting up and getting cleaned up and dressed again. "Looks like we're being summoned by Bochan."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:33 pm
Claude sighed and stretched his body out before sitting up to get cleaned up and dressed as well.

"Yes,Young master?" a few moments later they where standing before Ciel in the study. Isabella had gone for the afternoon with Grell to attend to some social function or other, she won't be back till late.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:42 pm
"I'm going to need your services for a grand wedding being held here on Christmas for Grell and William. I'm going to need you to make the best dinner that you can muster, put up our best decorations that we can put up for them, and make the best strawberry shortcake wedding cake that you can that can best represent the couple. Do I make myself clear?" Sebastian smiled about them doing it here in the mansion and he bowed down to his young lord. "Yes My Lord."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:51 pm
Claude had blinked in surprise, but he bowed as well. A wedding and dinner would be a grand event They would have to start planing soon.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:02 am
Over the course of the four weeks everyone was busy in the Phantomhive Manor making sure that Grell and William we're going to have the wedding of the century. It was soon that day, and like Grell had promised he had turned Ciel's front door into a portal to the Shinigami Realm just long enough to get the wedding cake and flowers for decorations, and then it turned into a normal door again. There were red roses everywhere, and in the ballroom where the wedding and reception were going to be held was a giant Chinese Dragon ice sculpture created by Sebastian. It was his extra special gift for Grell for always being so mean to her.

Sebastian and the rest of the servants were in the kitchen preparing the reception dinner fresh because having the meal heated up really wouldn't be the same. Grell, the soon bride-to-be was in her room with Isabella getting into her dress with Isabella's help. "Make sure the corset is nice and tight Isabella!" Xander had even decided to attend the wedding along with Satrina and Aden who had gotten invites. Aden was wearing a blue tuxedo bought and paid for by William, and Satrina had agreed to be his date for the event.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:35 pm
"Satrina Angelina Faustus!"
Satrina froze on her way to the ceremony, She was heading to the bride's suite to show off her new grown. But Hearing her father's stern voice had stopped her. All three names uh oh.
She truned around. "Yes, Father?"
"You are not wearing such a revealing dress to the ceremony." Claude was frowning. His daughter was wearing a strapless dress that was pretty low cut. howing off much more skin then he was comfortable with.
"But....This is the only dress that I have."
"Put something else on."
"Fine." Satrina went back to her room and put a black lace bolro that only covered her shoulders. Claude sighed. Whatever.

Isabella pulled the lacings tightly, "A christmas wedding, so exiting!" It was the day of christmas eve and she was rarther happy, a big party was more then she could hope for.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:47 pm
Grell smiled as Isabella pulled on her lace in the back of her dress as she held onto her bedpost. "Yes it is very exciting. We also passed up Ciel's birthday, so I have two presents for him as well. I also have a present for May-Rin before I go down to live in Hell."

Aden chuckled at the daughter and father bonding like that. "At least most of her skin is covered. She looks rather nice in whatever she wears." He followed after her to go and see Grell after so long of not seeing his role model and death god double.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:57 pm
"I don't blame him, for not mentioning anything about his birthday. I had forgotten until Sebastian showed up after dinner with the cake." Isabella finished tying the lace and doing all the buttons up on Grell's wedding dress.
There was a knock on the door. "It's us, Satrina and Aden."
"Ok She's dressed." Isabella opened the door to let them in.

William was seated in Ciel's study he was already dressed in his tuxedo with a ceremonial black robe that fell over his shoulders. The black robe was the traditional garment for grim Reapers and they only wore for very special occasions. He sipped his tea, already feeling a little nervous, his best man, was Ronald Knox. And lastnight.....He blushed remembering the bachelor party that was thrown for him....he was still feeling the effects from drinking so much.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:29 pm
Aden walked in with Satrina and smiled when he saw Grell in her wedding dress. "That's such a pretty dress Grell. Where did you get it?" Grell smiled at Aden and went over to him to give both him and Satrina a hug. "My mother had worn it on her wedding day, and Satan gave it to me the night that I went to the ball. You're looking rather handsome as well Aden, but you look even better at Satrina's side like that. William told me about you two." She smirked, and this only made Aden blush. "Thank you...Grell."

"Welcome Aden. So how have you been Satrina."

Ciel was in the room with him, dressed in his favorite red outfit. He figured he'd wear red to match all of the decor in his mansion, and because Grell told him to wear something red as the 'priest' and host of the wedding. Him and Grell were the only ones allowed to wear the color red that evening. "You really did let yourself go last night William. Got nerves of your wedding day?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 pm
"I'm alright." Satrina answered.

William felt his face go red at the mention of lastnight. While he couldn't exactly remember parts of the party, He remembered just enough to know what had happened after that 5th shot of brandy.
Sebastian had glared at him when he had seen the demon butler this morning and Cluade was.....well...let's just say whenever he glanced his way, the reaper could 'feel' it.
Will sipped his tea. "Y-yes, Lord Phantomhive. Since everything has been so last minute, I'm worried that I may have overlooked something."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:42 pm
"Glad to hear it. Want to help me with my hair Satina and Isabella?"

"You didn't overlook anything William. I saw to it personally that everything was taken care of. It's just your nerves talking. I think it's time to go into the room and wait for the wedding to begin. Do you wish to accompany me?"

Sebastian was already in the room acting as an usher to keep himself busy.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games