Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:58 pm
Aden had gotten swallowed up in Grell's dress as well, wondering how in the world she able to move around in the blasted thing. Aden wound up being the second person out of the game due to Grell's dress of doom.Sebastian saw the look on Claude's face when he looked at William and felt a bit jealous again, planning on making him 'suffer' for it later, but for now he smirked as well. Ciel was enjoying his time at the wedding as well, laughing like a 13 year old should at a fun party.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:16 pm
Satrina and Grell faced off as the last two in the game. However because of her big dress, Grell wound up winning.

When the evening progressed with more dancing, games and drinking. The shinigami guests where very fond of the wine and their modern dance music. While the bride was too busy having her own fun. Claude shamelessly flirted with William making sure that Sebastian could see every look, move and pass he made.
Unfortunately for William, he was usually a wallflower at parties even at his own wedding. He tried to ignore Claude's subtle advances and innuendos. The final straw came when Claude bowed politely to another guest asking if they would like their wine glass topped off. William was suddenly focused on his backside which was facing towards him in that tempting way.
William gulped down the last of his champagne and hurriedly joined Grell on the dance floor. He didn't really enjoy the pounding beat of the club music, but anything to get away from that demon. He gave Grell a hug. "Having fun my Dear?" He asked her. He glanced over her shoulder to that damned butler who was smirking at him in a very pleased manner.
So he ran to the protection of his wife.... Claude wanted to laugh.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:44 pm
Grell smiled before wrapping her arms around her husband. "Yes I'm having tons of fun. I can see how Claude is looking at you..." Grell pouted a bit like she was hurt. "I'm not going to let him have his way with you...Even though Ronald says you started it."

Sebastian was now glaring even more at him before he hit him upside his head. "Knock it off Claude. He's a marred man and you belong to me."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:34 pm
William' s face flushed crimdon, matching Grell's dress. "That wasn't. entirely my fault . Ronald Knox tends to over exagrate!" he said not knowing that Sebastian had recorded the whole thing.

Claude smirked , "Which makes it all the more challenging. Besides, are we not supposed to have fun at a party?" he countered, walking away to fetch more wine from the kitchen , glancing over his shoulder shooting a look of challenge at his lover.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:26 pm
Grell smirked at him knowingly. "Oh? An exaggeration? What you don't know was that Sebby was wearing contact cameras recording the whole thing. You got drunk and spanked him on the a** causing him to get hard, and making Sebby jealous. You brought this on yourself and I plan on making you pay for it later."

Sebastian continued to glare at him. "I hope it'll be worth it when you're sleeping on the couch."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm
William stared "he did what?!" he cursed softly under his breath. Then when what Grell said finally came to him, he grinned whispering into her ear "what do you have in mind?"

The threat was not lost on Claude, when went into the kitchen, he caught Satrina and Aden making out in the hallway . He shooed them back towards the party with a frown .  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 pm
Grell then smirked before going to whisper into his ear as well. "Sebby only did as he was told. I was thinking something along the lines of sticking a d***o up your a** while your tied up to the bed post."

Aden sighed when he was pulled away from Satrina. "I wonder what's wrong with him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:42 pm
William s eyes widened Seriously ?! he didn't mind being tied to the bed but ...."a..a d***o?"

When Claude retuned with the wine he was strangely subdued.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:24 pm
"Yes I'm being serious. You like men more then women right? I can't be a man for you until our child is born, so a d***o is all that I can do for you."

Sebastian smiled when he saw Claude. "Feeling better love?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:39 pm
William thought about it for a moment . "It's not that. I have a preference, I love you either way ." He smirked, "I would much reather be the one tying you up "

Claude frowed "My lover threatens with banishing me to the couch for just a little harmless flirting .....and you ask me if I'm feeling better ?" He knew that he was being petty but with his earlier resentment with having to watch the wedding he wasn't in a good mood now that his 'fun ' was stopped.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:41 pm
"Oh really now?" Grell almost purred at his words. "I already know how fast you can drink a shot...How fast can you take off a red wedding dress?"

"That went beyond shameless flirting Dear. That was borderline stalking, and you're dating me, not him."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 pm
"That depends on if you want your dress in one piece ." William murrmered bacck.

Claude didn't answer him, instead he went to see if the snack table needed re-filling. He sighed, how could Sebastian understand what he was feeling?  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:25 pm
"Of course I still want the dress in one piece. It means a lot to me because it had once been worn by my mother. I don't want it ruined."

Sebastian decided to follow after him to get to the bottom of things. "Claude what is going through your mind right now? Why were you flirting with a man belonging to another on his wedding day while you yourself have a lover? You mind enlightening me on that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:40 pm
Claude truned around, his expression bordering onangery "To keep myself amused , or is that a crime?" He picked up an empty patter to take to the kitchen "Knowing that I cannot have what mortals and reapers have is....." he paused, Claude knew that he was being unreasonable but he couldn't help it.
"Perhaps it was a mistake for demons to have hearts. I....must be getting greedy." He huffed.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:15 am
Just then Sebastian didn't feel so upset at him anymore now fully understanding what was going on. Claude was acting that way because he was jealous of the way that mortals and reapers can show their love for one another. He sighed before walking away to try and think of a way to prove to him that they don't need a marriage to be together forever. I didn't know he felt that way..."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games