Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:40 am
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123

Are there any characters that stand out to you that aren't crew creations? Or are you all like, "Oh, yada yada--let's skip to the people that matter already!"

Do you mean like what member-created characters stand out to me or the ones I like or what I look for when I'm approving them or what? O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:12 am
Sabrewolf123
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123

Are there any characters that stand out to you that aren't crew creations? Or are you all like, "Oh, yada yada--let's skip to the people that matter already!"

Do you mean like what member-created characters stand out to me or the ones I like or what I look for when I'm approving them or what? O_o

What member created characters do you like?  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Teskci Necro

Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:16 pm
Sabrewolf123
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123

Hay VC!
Iv been away for some time just came back from my deployment from over seas with the army and iv not been able to rp for some time I last left my character joining sides with the Demons but there after he left not finding what he wished to obtain. Now my question is where would i pick up? Im not to sure i talked about this with one of the crew about how it will be hard for Shade to return to the school, but where should I start exactly with the around the world thing?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:23 pm

--Domino The Damned--

Yandere Hime

Nebbia d Argentio

Yokai Yakuza

Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123

Sure there are member-created characters that I like! I guess if I had to choose my favorite non-crew created characters, I'd have to go with

Kiki Shirakiin - she's a really interesting and fun character to me because her personality is layered and complicated rather than one dimensional. By that I mean she has conflicting motivations, feelings and understandings of the world and seems to have to potential to either become good or evil based on what happens to her and the relationships she forms rather than her future already being decided as "a good guy" or "a bad guy". Chen Yandere is also able to rp her character really well as a conflicted and deeply troubled girl but one with the potential to overcome it and I'd really like to see the widely varying reactions my other characters would have upon meeting her.

Vaughn "Blink" Faeles - The few times I encountered Vaughn I really liked him as a calm yet powerful character with a small high-brow streak of humor. Domino did a great job of rping Vaughn with a sense of mystery and hidden strength while not coming off as someone who's absorbed with themselves. (Which can be really hard to do). I never really got to know Vaughn well but I definitely saw the potential for him to become a bigger influence in the course of the rp as a leader and a mentor to students. Unfortunately Domino hasn't been active in a while and I don't know if he's coming back, but Vaughn was definitely a character that I'd like to see more of.

Misty Taw - I like Misty because Nebbia is able to play her as a vulnerable and impressionable girl who really wants approval without making her seem like she's begging for attention. Like Kiki, she also has a kind of deeper character with the potential to waver back and forth between good and evil without one set course which leaves her character development wide open. He's also willing to rp her as a character with flaws and weaknesses rather than a one-dimensional superhero or villain.

Ren Gitsune - Ren also seems like a really interesting and dynamic character. She's obviously an extremely intelligent character but the way Yokai rps her it's really hard to tell whether that intelligence is sinister or benevolent which makes her all the more interesting. She's clearly meant to be a very powerful character, but Yokia's able to rp her with flaws and vulnerabilities at the same time which is really hard to do. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to encounter her with any of my characters so I don't know a whole lot about her other than that she seems really cool.

There are other characters I like but I'd have to turn this post into an essay. Basically I like characters who have characters with multiple dimensions to their personalities and whose rpers are able to rp them in a way that kind of brings them to life as characters you can relate to and that seem reasonable.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:42 pm
Sabrewolf123

--Domino The Damned--

Yandere Hime

Nebbia d Argentio

Yokai Yakuza

Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123

Sure there are member-created characters that I like! I guess if I had to choose my favorite non-crew created characters, I'd have to go with

Kiki Shirakiin - she's a really interesting and fun character to me because her personality is layered and complicated rather than one dimensional. By that I mean she has conflicting motivations, feelings and understandings of the world and seems to have to potential to either become good or evil based on what happens to her and the relationships she forms rather than her future already being decided as "a good guy" or "a bad guy". Chen Yandere is also able to rp her character really well as a conflicted and deeply troubled girl but one with the potential to overcome it and I'd really like to see the widely varying reactions my other characters would have upon meeting her.

Vaughn "Blink" Faeles - The few times I encountered Vaughn I really liked him as a calm yet powerful character with a small high-brow streak of humor. Domino did a great job of rping Vaughn with a sense of mystery and hidden strength while not coming off as someone who's absorbed with themselves. (Which can be really hard to do). I never really got to know Vaughn well but I definitely saw the potential for him to become a bigger influence in the course of the rp as a leader and a mentor to students. Unfortunately Domino hasn't been active in a while and I don't know if he's coming back, but Vaughn was definitely a character that I'd like to see more of.

Misty Taw - I like Misty because Nebbia is able to play her as a vulnerable and impressionable girl who really wants approval without making her seem like she's begging for attention. Like Kiki, she also has a kind of deeper character with the potential to waver back and forth between good and evil without one set course which leaves her character development wide open. He's also willing to rp her as a character with flaws and weaknesses rather than a one-dimensional superhero or villain.

Ren Gitsune - Ren also seems like a really interesting and dynamic character. She's obviously an extremely intelligent character but the way Yokai rps her it's really hard to tell whether that intelligence is sinister or benevolent which makes her all the more interesting. She's clearly meant to be a very powerful character, but Yokia's able to rp her with flaws and vulnerabilities at the same time which is really hard to do. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to encounter her with any of my characters so I don't know a whole lot about her other than that she seems really cool.

There are other characters I like but I'd have to turn this post into an essay. Basically I like characters who have characters with multiple dimensions to their personalities and whose rpers are able to rp them in a way that kind of brings them to life as characters you can relate to and that seem reasonable.

Haha Dimensions are fun, aren't they? (plug for Xuza, dimension shifter)
It's funny you should mention Nebbia and Yokai. My main, Illo, is the meister for Nebbia's weapon, Melani. At the same time he's involved with Ren, who I call Shiro, so I get a dose of both of their styles almost daily. Nebbia gets my respect forever for making a character as vulnerable as Melani (she's gonna murder me for saying that XD). He actually balances out Illo really well. They have a lois, clark, superman thing going on. :3
I could tell you about Ren, but that would be mean. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:13 pm
Hey! I missed you all so much x.x. I really miss my partners, but alas as school starts to come to a close they are all really busy :/  

Suzusmiley

Intellectual Pup

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:17 pm
Corvo Bianco
Everything is up to you now. sweatdrop No pressure or anything but people's lives are on the line and stuff. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:54 pm
Teskci Necro
Sabrewolf123
Corvo Bianco
Sabrewolf123

Hay VC!
Iv been away for some time just came back from my deployment from over seas with the army and iv not been able to rp for some time I last left my character joining sides with the Demons but there after he left not finding what he wished to obtain. Now my question is where would i pick up? Im not to sure i talked about this with one of the crew about how it will be hard for Shade to return to the school, but where should I start exactly with the around the world thing?

hes the one who ran into Chilia in the world dyed in black wasnt he...  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:58 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
Everything is up to you now. sweatdrop No pressure or anything but people's lives are on the line and stuff. mrgreen

Challenge accepted!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:16 pm
King of Relms

Relms sensei > . so... any chance Melani could meet up with Lily sempai after the whole japan fight thingie?  

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:05 pm
I second that. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:36 pm
Nebbia d Argento
King of Relms

Relms sensei > . so... any chance Melani could meet up with Lily sempai after the whole japan fight thingie?

hmmm sure  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:49 pm
King of Relms
Nebbia d Argento
King of Relms

hmmm sure

Yayness! >w
I'm sure Melani would be happy to see her again XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:10 pm
Nebbia d Argento
King of Relms
Nebbia d Argento
King of Relms

hmmm sure

Yayness! >w

lol is her partner gonna be joining them? lol  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:33 pm
King of Relms
Nebbia d Argento
King of Relms
Nebbia d Argento
King of Relms

hmmm sure

Yayness! >w

lol is her partner gonna be joining them? lol

oh I unno o . o
it depends if he's available at that moment
I really don't know how long would this Japan thingie last o . o
the enemy is supper powerful D:
and Melani is just a support character ;w;
plus everyone there already has a partner and stuff > . >
so I'll just see how things will unfold there o . o
kinda like skarit mode (Spectator Mode)  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games