Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:30 am
Claude was about to take the empty platters to the kitchen when a sudden. flurry of activity started .
The female guests were call ing Grell to throw the bouquet . Claude rolled his eyes . It was silly tradition, who ever caught it would be the next one to get married . But it offten resulted in a big fight between. the single women . He lingered to watch, doing a double take seeing his daughter amid the group .seriously!? For a bunch of flower s?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:06 am
Sebastian then saw his chance. He got close to where all of the girls were at as though he was simply observing and nothing else. Grell got in front of the girls and counted to 3 before tossing the boutique of roses, and before anyone knew what was going on the boutique disappeared, leaving the girls wondering were it went, Grell included. Then Sebastian appeared with a smile on his face and the roses in his hands. "Hey Claude! Look what I got!~" Grell just chuckled and laughed.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:26 am
Claude 's mouth dropped open. He hadn't expected Sebastian to do something like that. A moment later he started to chuckle
"Sebastian , you are the most...amazing being I've come to know. Everytime i think I've got you figured out you go and suprise me"
Seeing his Sebastian standing there look ing like the cat who ate the canary. Was irrisitsble
Claude walked over to him not careing who was watching took him in his arms and kissed him. It was an amazing feeling.
It was like falling he was falling love with him all over again .  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:40 am
The girls weren't so mad anymore when they got to see a very romantic yaoi scene between Sebastian and Claude. Sebastian had blushed at his words, hoping that he would have gotten his praise like that. He closed his eyes and kissed him deeply and passionately back, and he only stopped when Grell cleared her throat. "We still gotta do the garter toss you know."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:14 am
Claude smiled and nodded wanting to stay now to see if he could get the "good luck " to thire union .

William looked a little doubtful it would require him to take it off of Grell in front of everyone.

"And you have to take it off useing only your teeth" Ronald said. William blushed" that means that I'll have. to........"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:36 am
Sebastian smirked, knowing what was going to happen during the garter toss. William was going to have to go up Grells' dress, and Grell had told Sebby that she put it pretty high up on purpose just for William. Grell smirked as well before she sat down in a chair in the middle of the ballroom.

"Come on you naughty boy! Come over here and get underneath my dress!~" Some of the girls giggled, their cameras already out and ready to take the shots and video footage.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:55 am
William blushed button with everyone watching he couldn't refuse. Kneeling at Grell's feet he gulped and lifted her skirt . he saw a cave of lacy petticoats
this wasn't so bad he thought as stuck his hrsd farther under her dress.
Will jumped when he felt someone pull his hands behind his back. "Sh! No hands !"
William wasn't forced to press his face against. her smooth legs having to nuzzle upwards looking for that garter.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:11 am
Grell instantly began to blush like crazy when her husband went up her dress in front of everyone, including the children. "Keep looking William, They're up there somewhere." She smirked, not knowing how far William was going to go with this. Sebastian smirked, wondering the same thing. Reapers weren't as perverted as demons...were they? Then again William did manage to get her turned on long enough to get her pregnant, so one never really knew what a Reaper was capable of. Sebastian had never been in bed with one before. Aden was blushing as well, imagining doing that to Satrina. Ciel had a mini-nosebleed, quickly covered up with a napkin.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:26 am
As he went up higher William was starting to wonder if it was on that leg at all He could smell her warm womanly scent and it was starting to arouse him.William found it, it eas up near her hip! "Naughty girl" he whispered against her skin he gave her inner thigh a kiss before working the garter with hid tonge....but first. Since he was allready there ...
William licked at her over her panties. giving her as much ad a tease as she did . his breath was hot between her thighs.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:33 am
Grell chuckled when he called her a naughty girl, but the chuckling stopped and she let out a moan in front of everyone, feeling aroused all of a sudden, and calmed herself down, trying not to get wet in public because of his hot and moist breath and tongue. She quickly covered her mouth with an even darker blush on her face.

"Save it for tonight William and just get the garter...."

Almost everyone in the room had a nosebleed now, Aden and Ciel included.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:46 am
Claude was blushing, more determined to get that garter now.

William smirkedand carefully worked the garter between his teeth slowly pulling sliding it off her leg to give himself a bit of time to calm himself down .
once he pulled it off her foot, he stood up snd held it over head in triampth.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:56 am
Everyone clapped when he got it off of her using only his teeth and all of the single men gathered together to catch it. "Now you have to fling it at them so that they can catch it William." That had given her time to calm down as well, not wanting to really cause a huge scene, wondering which man was going to catch it. It smelt like roses because of Grell's strong scent. Aden wanted the garter as well because it would be like a memento of his mentor when she went down to live in Hell, but figured it would be cool and romantic of Claude got it as well. Ciel was there too, but didn't expect to catch it with all the taller guys there. He still had a lot of growing up to do.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:35 pm
William was frowning a little seeing how many other men wanted the garter. Ronald called out to him. "Come on throw it, some of need the extra good luck to get our own girlfriends." General laughter followed and Will had to smile. he pitched his arm back and threw it up high towards the group.
For a moment it looked like the single men where going to push each other to catch it. But suddenly a thin line of white thread shot towards the falling garter and it was pulled out of mid air just above the reaching hands.
"What the!?"
Claude smirked, holding the garter, he had used his spider-thread to retrieve it all without moving a step from Sebastian's side.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 am
Sebastian noticed that Claude had cheated much in the same way that he had, and this only made him laugh. It took everyone a while to realize what had happened as well and when they finally did they laughed as well. Grell simply smirked. "Looks like the demon couple is getting all of the luck."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:06 am
Claude acknowledged the laughter by waving the garter, putting it on his wrist like a bracelet and then in a surprising move, picked up Sebastian (flowers and all) in his arms much like he was taking him as his bride. " I know that I'm lucky, I'll just take what is mine." He said walking towards the doors with Sebastian still in his arms.

Sammael smiled. It was getting rather late. The party would continue on for a few more hours, he would stay behind with Mey-rin and see to the cleaning up later. For now......it was rather late for a few of the party guests. "Isabella, time for bed. It's Christmas eve and I know that you will want to be up early to open your presents tomorrow."
The young lady blinked then sighed. "Very well Sammy."
The Cat butler looked over to Ciel. "I would suggest that you also prepare for bed......Where are you going Satrina? Satrina!" He sighed just catching the the demon-girl disappearing with Aden in tow. He rolled his eyes, He'd have to find them later.

"Sam, About what I spoke to you about...." Isabella looked up at him with her gray-blue eyes. ".....about tonight?" She asked a little tentatively yet hopefully.
The cat demon looked down at her for a long moment. "Oh, very well....just for tonight."
Smiling, she gave her oldest friend a quick hug and skipped off out of the dinning room.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games