Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:50 am
Sebastian laughed when Claude wore the garter proudly on his wrist and gasped and blushed in shock as Claude carried him out the door bridal style. "Claude!" Grell laughed even more and waved good night to the happy couple. "Good night you two lovebirds!"

Ciel simply nodded to the Cat Demon when he mentioned that he should be retiring for the night as well, and smirked when he saw Satrina rushing off with Aden. "Let it go Claude. She's growing up and you're just going to have to get over it. It's the second time that a reaper and a demon have fallen for one another, and I think it's a rare and beautiful thing. Also she can't get pregnant until she's a mature demon. Aden can do her no harm." With that he left the room and went off to bed.

Satrina had mentioned something about good boys getting birthday sex and that of course had made him want to follow Satrina into the guest bedroom for the night. She was a beautiful seductress, and he couldn't help but be pulled into her beauty.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:17 am
Claude grinned carrying his lover all the way down to their apartment. Only putting him down when he reached the bed. He kissed him deeply yet slowly, taking his time to savor the taste of his kiss.

But there was something hidden under the covers of Ciel's bed. Isabella lay there hidden curled up only showing up as a large giggling lump in the middle of the bed. The girl had left a little earlier to get out of her party dress and into something else. A very pleasant surprise of being only dressed in a red satin bathrobe loosely tied around her waist for Ciel to 'unwrapp' and see.

Satrina smiled, She was doing everything in her power to give Aden a proper 'awakening' into his lustful side, feeding his imagination with whispered words of what she wanted him to do to her and very suggestive ways of enjoying each other.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:26 am
Sebastian was grinning now as well and began to kiss him deeply back. "You know....You are my whole world aside from taking care of Bochan...right Claude?"

It wasn't until after he stripped down to his boxers, turned out the lights, and got into the bed that he realized that there was a giggling lump of blankets. He smirked before pulling it down a bit to see her head poking out with a smile on her face. "Hello there Miss Giggling Blanket. Does Kitty know you're in here hm?"

They were now in the guest bedroom and the more they did sexual acts the more that Aden got self-confidence, and the more lustful and seductive he got. Well at least around her and alone anyways. He was currently on top of her, playing in her hair. "So I assume that I've been a good boy then?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:43 am
Claude smiled and started to undress Sebastian, every inch of skin he exposed he would pause and kiss there tenderly, caress him with his hands. "I feel exactly the same way." He said, Sebastian hadn't let go of the bouquet yet and he could smell the roses. "Why do you think that I make love to you with as much passion as much as I do?" Kiss kiss, touch, pull open his shirt. "Nothing pleases me more then to make you feel wonderful." Kisses over his chest. "For you....I've done so much for. sacrificed much to be with you. " He looked up at his lover. "I love you, Sebastian Michealis." Claude said, saying his name like it was a vow on his lips.

Isabella slid in closer to him, the feel of the slippery satin the only thing between them. "He knows, but I had to promise him that I won't try anything. I wanted to sleep in the same bed like when we first fell in love."

Satrina laughed. "You are a very good boy." She smirked "I want you to do something for me tonight Aden." the girls said biting her lower lip in anticipation.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:56 am
Sebastian smiled at him when he said that he loved him. "I love you too Claude Faustis. I've been starting to think that we should take the angels up on their offer for us to become one of them in Heaven. Ciel is like a son to me, and I'd like to be able to watch over him in Heaven as well."

Ciel smiled at her and then realized the bathrobe. He was starting to think naughty like in the thoughts of she only promised not to try anything so she can't get into any trouble if he started it, but for now he wanted to be a good boy. "Did you just come out of the shower?"

Aden still had a tinge of a blush on his face as he looked at her. "What would you like me to do for you tonight Satrina?" He was getting used to being naughty to the point where he was no longer shy about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:07 am
"Oh really?" Claude smiled playfully. "Then how are are we supposed to make love? I heard only fallen angels have sex." He pulled Sebastian's pants and boxers off. "I would become a fallen one as soon as I got my wings.....because I could never resist you my dear." He said slipping the garter over Sebastian's foot and sliding it slowly up his leg over his knee.

"No, I wanted to take a bath with you, you big silly. " Isabella sat up a bit. "Sammael had made up hot bath for you, I guess he forgot to tell you." She said not knowing that her demon servant had been distracted by something else.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:18 am
Sebastian smirked before he looked at Claude again and chuckled. "Yes I suppose you're right. Even though we'd be seen as a legit couple God still has his rules. The only way that would change would be if God made an exception, but I don't think he's willing to do that just for us."

"Yes that slipped his mind." He pulled the blankets off of them before getting up to take his bath with her. "Let's go and take one together then my love. It would be a nice first Christmas present."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:32 am
"No, but we can prove to him that we can do it." Claude said, pulling back to get himself undress as well. "Stay faithful to each other for an eternity."
Once free of the clothing, the spider demons slid onto the bed beside his lover pulling his body close with a playful growl and a kiss to Sebastian's shoulder.

Isabella followed him, blinking as she noticed for the first time on how tall he had gotten. They both wore heeled shoes that made them the same height. She smiled, also noting that his shoulders had gotten more defined, if not slightly wider. He was losing his boyish figure.
It made her realize her own changes in her body. After she had become a woman, her hips where wider and she had started to develop breasts since the last time he saw her naked as a female.
It made her feel somewhat shy.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:39 am
Sebastian smirked as he looked right at him again. "I think we can prove them all wrong. I know that we can do it."

Ciel knew that his body was growing up and saw it every time he looked at a mirror. He was losing his childish features, and was becoming a man. Soon they were in the bathroom before he stripped out of his boxers, and slipped into the tub. "The water feels nice..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:49 am
"Yes, Indeed." Claude agreed, settling down to make love to his Sebastian for the rest of the night.

Isabella hesitated for a bit, pulling the tie that held her bathrobe closed and blushing, let it slip slowly off her body. She was worried that her body wasn't as beautiful or desirable as a grown woman's or even Satrina's, since the other girl's breasts where already big and shapely. Isabella's slight curves and flowering womanhood, she looked like a young nymphette.
Blushing deeply she slipped slowly into the warm/hot water.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:54 am
Ciel smiled and blushed when he saw her naked body again after a long time of not seeing it. "You're maturing very beautifully Isabella. I can't wait to see it all grown up after making you all mine in a wedding of our own someday. I can only hope to be a grown man worthy of such beauty." He saw how shy she was being, and he was trying to make her feel good about himself, plus he was telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 am
She gave him a warm smile. "Do you want me to wash your back?" She asked. The tub that they where in was more then big enough for the both of them, and the water was lightly scented. Isabella had wanted to spend time with Ciel without having Sammael or Ms.Spencer hovering around them all the time. She wanted to show them that they could be responsible without losing the romance.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 pm
Ciel smiled before turning it around so that his back was facing her. "Sure you can wash my back for me, and then I can do the same for you." He knew how to be romantic without being a bad boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:53 pm
Picking up acloth and soap. Isabella washed his back snd when she was done he did the same. They cuddled in the warm water enjoying eatch others. company untill the water got too cool to be comfortable. they dried off. and when they went back to the bedroom theu found a tray of cookies and warm milk left out for them.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:16 pm
Ciel smiled happily as he ate the cookies and drank the milk with her. "That was quite the wedding. I can't wait to have one just like that one day with you."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games