Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:39 pm
Reruma was excited, didn't mind letting her drive either. Looking around his room, thinking. I will have to really spruce myself up before I go out to dinner.

[That sounds great, I will see you there.]

"Yeah, but not by the one person I really want to."

Kaili went over, and began to unpack her bag, throwing stuff into her closet, and then plopping down on her bed, wondering what all the other girls were thinking, looking back to Akina before hearing her phone chime again.

"It seems that you are very popular as well."

Hiruma received her text, reading it quickly, before responding.

[Sounded like you had no choice in the matter, but it looks like it worked out pretty well, seeing that you are all back and safe. I'd like to actually learn more about the mission from you, is there a time that we can meet up and talk?]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:43 pm
Sighing when the phone chimed yet again, she sat on her bed as well.

"Yes... My night was completely free... and is now suddenly filled..."

She sighed again... but she had set it up to where Hiruma would want to talk to her... Texting while she talked...

[I guess... I have dinner at 7... but I can meet up with you... either... a half hour... or after dinner...]

Meanwhile, Lithos was approached by a girl, with a big smile on her face.

"Hello, you're the artist, right?"  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Lithos smiled, that was fast. "Yup sure am. Are you interested in getting a drawing of something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:55 pm
Kaili looked over to Akina, sad that she herself did not have as many plans as she did, knowing that some of those plans was probably with Hiruma.

"Now, Akina... I saw you kiss Hiruma that night, when you were drunk... What is going on between you two..?"

[A half an hour would be better, how would you like to meet me, near the fountain?]

Hiruma was excited to get the chance to talk to Akina, but he knew that he would not be able to bring Cerberous this time, because he would be too rambunxious, and he wanted to have a serious conversation with her.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 am
The phone chimed... but she did not answer it right away, looking at Kaili... She was finally straight to the point...

"Well... I can assure you that I was drunk at the time and don't even remember doing this... but... I do not believe that there is any interest between both Hiruma and I."

This was the exact thing she had said to Githis when he asked her about it...

Then, casually pulling out her phone, she texted back.

[It seems as if I will be leaving the campus soon if you would like to meet at my car...]

The girl smiled, sitting beside him.

"Yes, although I wonder what you ratings is of your drawings first..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:10 am
Lithos pulled out his sketchbook and thumbed to one of his rough sketches, then to a more detailed picture, then to a heavily detailed and colored picture. then just handed her the book to go through. "As you can see i can draw quite well...if i have a visual i can make it come out almost like a photograph. if you just have a idea i can think it up and then draw it out detailed as well...

then Lithos went over various prices for each kind of drawing.  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:15 am
"I knew you had a lot to drink that night, but I wasn't sure... I know Hiruma is very handsome, I myself have a crush on him... and he does seem to spend a lot of time with you... I didn't really want to try if something was going on."

It was still a little unsettling with how much time he was spending with Akina, but with both her and Githis telling her the same information, she felt a little better about pursuing Hiruma.

Yes, free game.

Kaili got up, thinking she would see what the girls were up to, but before leaving she stopped, looking back to Akina.

"You know, we should hang out tomorrow."

With that, she left the room, saying over her shoulder that she would text her and that they would talk about it later. She then went down to her girls, smile on her face.

Hiruma, getting the text, went and got on his shoes, texting her back.

[Off campus would probably be better anyways, I will see you at your car.]

Hurrying out the door, leaving Cerberous behind, he made his way to the parking lot, and waited for Akina.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:16 am
Nodding to Kaili before she left, she smiled... then got up and followed out the door with her bag, keys in hand... She saw Hiruma down there, and waved, just getting into the car and starting to drive when he got in.

The girl smiled, then blushed...

"Do you draw explict pictures, or at least something a boyfriend might like?"

She smiled... she had something in mind he could draw otherwise, but that was really what her boyfriend wanted.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:21 am
"I can draw anyhting that you want me to. all you have to do is ask and i can start to work on it." Lithos was starting to wonder just what this girl had in mind for drawing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:23 am
Hiruma was used to Akina's driving style, so he was still pretty relaxed about the conversation.

"So, how did you guys end up accomplishing your mission?"

Figuring that this conversation would be a good lead into later, what he really wanted to talk about. Glancing over to her as she said this, he noticed her sun dress that she was wearing slowly riding up her thigh from her driving, noticing how great it looked on her.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:25 am
"Hiruma, I would rather not beat around the bush and get to the point of why you want to talk to me..."

She always liked getting to the point, since everyone hid things from her. As soon as she got to their destination, which the first spot they went on a drive, she stopped, looking over.

Smiling, she looked at him.

"Alright, I would like..."

She leaned in, whispering some obscene scene to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:30 am
"I can do that. and im guessing you are going to want it in full color as well..." Then he sat back and thought a little bit...a bit of a strange first request. "Hmm well then ... going to pose for it as well?...i guess you will have to find a time and place that will work out well for you."  

Gourey

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:35 am
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the kiss, I just really didn't want you to feel awkward about it."

He was surprised that she was so blunt, but it was one of the things he liked about her. I mean, getting to the point did make it a little bit easier. He just wondered how she would be about him withholding the information from her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:38 am
Looking away, she sighed... looking up at the sky, since her top was down (for her car perverts).

"Hm... I feel more betrayed now about you not telling me information... after all, I completely trusted you with that information about Derek..."

She stretched, looking away...

"But I guess that is a thing I expect you to do... since kissing a student is something a teacher would regret."

The girl giggled.

"You can come to our dorm room at 3 tomorrow... since it is a Sunday... I'll see you then."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek, then hurried off, giggling.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:43 am
Hiruma looked down at his lap, kind of embarrassed at the fact that he had hidden this from her.

"You know, I didn't not want to tell you, and I didn't regret it."

He looked over to Akina, seeing what type of reaction she would get from that comment, hoping he was not putting himself out there too far.

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games