Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:14 am
"Yes . It was interesting and a lot of fun. but those two didn't even give anyone a chance ." Isabella smiled , getting into her nightgown. "Boys can marry at age 17 and girls a bit younger, correct?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:26 pm
"Yes that's correct. English men marry at 17, and women can marry at 15. You would still need to wait for me to age before we wed." He was in his pajamas, ready for bed as well.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:45 pm
"Four years . it seems like a long time before then." Isabella said getting under the covers. She lay her head on the pillows . "Can we have a Christmas wedding as well?" She smiled mischievously it would only be a few weeks between Ciel's 17th birthday and Christmas .  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:38 pm
Ciel thought about it before he smiled and nodded his head before getting into his bed. "I don't see why not. That would be a rather convenient idea knowing your idea why. It's because of my birthday on December 17th correct?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:51 pm
((December 12th actually .))

She giggles "Yes. I may seem impatient ...but I can hardly wait to start our own family ......like normal people." Isabella said sighing. All of her life she wad trained to be a demon hunter, wss told nearly everyday of her young life that she could die on her next hunt if she didn't study snd trsin hard everyday while other little girls where playing with dolls, Isabella was learning how to fight with a sword. and holywater.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:13 pm
((Oops.))

His smile dropped a bit when she mentioned them being 'normal' people. "Our lives have been anything but normal my dear. You're a demon hunter, and I secretly work in the underground for the queen. I completely agree with you. It would be nice to do something normal for a change."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:39 pm
Isabella cuddled close to Ciel, laying her head on his chest. "As normal as we can make it. " she said putting an arm around him. The warm milk was starting to make her sleepy. "I would like them to have normal childhoods...as possible ."

"Are you sure about this Elenor?" Tanaka asked the woman who was waiting for him with a suitcase in hand. "You would be abandoning your post."
"So would you. " Ms.Spencer replied.
Tanaka looked down at the letter that he had written to the young master . a letter explaning why he had gone. why they had gone. With a sigh, the old man placed the letter on Sebastian 's desk in the butler 's office room where hehe would easily find it.
"Lets go....to amarica, my dear." Tanaka took her hand and kissed the back of it before picking up his own suitcase
Together he and Ms.Spencer left in the middle of the night .  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:08 am
"We already promised the king of Spain our first born, but all of our children after that can have normal lives."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:15 am
Isabella smiled. That was good enough for her. She closed her eyes "I love you Ciel...zzZzz~"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:35 am
Soon it was morning, and since Xander had also spent the night in the manor when everyone else was up and about he took Grell and William aside to tell them how things were going to work. "We're going to have one big and last meeting with Satan, Michael, Lilith, you, and William to make sure that the deal is fair on all ends, and that Satan and Michael can see for themselves you sign your resignation from the Dispatch Society. Also after you sign the papers you'll have to hand over your badge, your death scythe, yes Grell your chainsaw has to go since it's from our Realm, your glasses, and of course your word that you're done being a Reaper for good in order to become the queen of hell. Grell or William anything to ask me before the meeting?"

Grell thought about it before he nodded. "When is the meeting?"

"Tonight."

"Also one request. When Aden graduates from the Academy he gets my chainsaw death scythe. He's the only one that I trust to take good care of it." Xander smirked before he nodded. "Alright I'll keep it on the side for him. Anything to say William?"

Aden was still cuddled up to Satrina, and since he was on holiday break he didn't have any school today, but he wanted to enjoy as much time with Satrina as he could even though he promised not to forget her when he was gone with William. He also promised not to cheat on her, but like there would be hot girls in his new academy location anyways. He figured it would be easy not to cheat on such a beautiful demoness. Plus she might kill him if he did.

Sebastian was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for all their guests that had stayed over night, as well as his young master's breakfast as well. When he carted in the special meal he smiled when he saw Ciel and Isabella cuddled together, and was proud of him when they both still had their clothes on. They proved that they could be together without breaking their vows, and that was a good thing. He pulled open the curtains to allow the sun to come in. "Rise and shine Bochan." He had also gotten Tanaka's letter, prepared to tell Ciel about it when he was more awake.

"Hmphh..." Ciel slowly started to stir awake before rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and gently woke up Isabella as well for breakfast and tea.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:39 pm
William shook his head. He and Grell had already discussed this last-night.
Grell wouldn't go down to hell yet until after the child was born, that was his only condition. He would allow it to happen even if Satan happened to take Grell to his bed Just as long as their child stayed safe.

Isabella grumbled and tried to bury her face away from the bright light, she was having a good dream and wanted to go back to it. But when Ciel gently shook her awake She pulled away from to sit up. "Good morning Sam-er...Sebastian." She said sleepily.

Claude was a little late in getting the morning tea ready, After Sebastian had left to get breakfast started, Sammael had come in from his night shift and simply collapsed asleep in their bed in his uniform too tired to even shift into his cat-form. The spider butler shook his head, 'The poor kitty, he must have done all that work cleaning up after the party last night.' Despite the sibling rivalry, Claude was fond of the cat-demon, Sammael did so much behind the scenes for him and Sebastian and he did it all quietly and without being asked like a proper butler.
Claude took the time to undress the exhausted cat-demon down to his underthings before tucking him under the covers. He deserved the rest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:46 pm
Xander sighed before he looked at William. "Grell told me the deal she made with Satan. As soon as you got transfered to your promotion she would become the Queen of Hell, taking him up on his offer. She would have to sneak back here in order to keep the child away from Satan if that's your plan. I could let Grell keep a portal key without Satan's knowledge while Grell just gives me an extra, while secretly keeping the one that I give her. I once hired a low ranking demon to try using the key in Hell, and they work in that dimension as well. Would you two like to do that?"

"Good morning Lady Isabella. How are you feeling this morning?" Ciel then got up off the bed and began to dress himself.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:55 pm
William nodded. "I would." He was grateful. For the chance to keep Satan away from their child.

Isabella stretched her arms over head. "I'm feeling well...oh it's Christmas morning isn't it?" She smiled brightly. "Merry Christmas Ciel, Sebastian..."

"Merry Christmas morning."
Claude said, walking in with the tea tray in hand. He put the tray down on the table and handed Isabella a warm house robe so that she wouldn't be cold while she had breakfast.
"Good morning Claude." She said slipping her feet into slippers.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:19 pm
"Very well then. Grell this is the key you give to me when you go to the meeting tonight, and you can just keep yours. The very moment you feel your water break you come here to the Phantomhive Esate where he can't touch it." Grell nodded in understanding. 'I'm hungry. I'm going to the kitchens for a bite to eat."

Ciel smiled at her. "Merry Christmas Isabella." He was now working on his tie.

"Merry Christmas to you Lady Isabella, and to you as well Claude." He smiled at him as he came in, and Ciel said hi to Claude as well.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:32 pm
When they had gotten dressed. They trailed downstairs to have breakfast.
Mey-rin curtseyed, saying a warm good morning to Ciel and Isabella, She had found Grell's letter in her dressed drawer and would wait for tomorrow to investigate it since the servants would traditionally get the day off on boxing day.
Breakfast was scrumptious as usual and they lingered there to open presents. Isabella had already had given hers out last month, but she did have a little one for the maid.
Claude had only had one gift to give it was a small painting of Ciel and Isabella standing together looking out a window. It had been painted from memory on a quiet peaceful day, the image reflected that sense of well being and peace.
"This is very nice." Isabella commented on it, "I didn't know how talent you where." Then she noticed that someone was missing."Where is Tanaka and Ms.Spencer?"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games