Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:44 am
Lithos just looked up thinking...then grabbed his stuff making his way to his room...it would be a strange day tomorow. then he quickly wrote down the time and where to go.

Lithos didnt make it to his room though, he got hungry and changed his course to go to the cafeteria to get some food.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:45 am
Akina glanced over to him... He wasn't being serious... right after she told Kaili...

"Oh..."

This was truthfully unexpected...

"So it's not just a lustful thing that you were staring at my a** while I was working on my car."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:48 am
Hiruma looks away from her, feeling kind of embarrassed having already forgotten about that incident.

How am I going to explain all of this?

Him looking back to her.

"It's not like I meant for this to happen, but I'm still not ashamed or embarrassed about it. The one question I have for you is what do you feel about it?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:50 am
Akina looked at him...

"Well, I do feel as if I like you, but I know that you're a guy, so you're just acting this way to get into my pants."

The look on her face was one of knowing... since this is what most men did, after all... she explained that to him earlier in the bar.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:54 am
He looked at her in disbelief, he remembered the conversation that they had earlier in the bar, but he really didn't think that when faced with the situation, she would think the same way. After all, he had just admitted to her that he liked her, and liked the fact that she had kissed him. He suddenly became very unsure of everything he had done, again looking at his lap, embarrassed.

"Yes, I do find you extremely attractive, but it's also much more then that. I don't know what it is, but something else has made me want to be around you."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:58 am
Akina looked at him... oh my god... why is he acting different... this wasn't what most guys did... they all liked the fact that she knew what they wanted... yet he was saying he didn't really want that?

"I... I don't think you would be that type of person, so I apologize... I just am used to people who are like that... I..."

She bit the bottom of her lip, a little embarrassed/nervous/confused now... what do I do? I've never been in a situation like this before...

"I... do like you... and... um... I don't know... find it weird that you are not after just sex..."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:04 am
Hiruma looked at her with a sincere look on his face. He really wanted to show her that he meant what he had said...

"Not everyone is like that Akina. I really do mean the things that I am saying, I just don't know what to do about them, because of our relationship currently... you being my student and all..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:05 am
Looking at him still... confused look on her face...

"Wait... so you tell me this, so I get confused... and then you bring up our statuses... if the statuses mattered to you, why would you bring it up?"

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:09 am
He looks over to Akina, looking into her eyes...

"Our status doesn't mean anything to me, it is to all of the other people that it matters... and you do realize that there is a possibility that if we go through with this, that I could lose my job as a professor altogether. That is really what is taxing my mind..."

He really wasn't sure of what he should do, or why he even confessed it to her. What he was saying was true about losing his job, he never thought that something like this would happen to him, and that his job would even be threatened...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:11 am
"Oh."

That made things... well... that sealed the deal, as some people said...

"Well, from now on, we'll just ignore what was said here, and you could go find another girl easily... I guess we can go back to the school now."

She went to turn on the car... this bothered her... why... damn emotions.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:14 am
He stopped her from turning on the car, looking at her.

"That's the thing, that's not what I want. I don't want to find another girl, I want..."

Pause.

"I want you."

Hiruma was surprised when the words came out of his mouth, thinking to himself, what am I doing, this is a student, what is it about her that is making me want to be with her so badly?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:18 am
Akina stared.... at this point she kind of was annoyed.. he was toying with her emotions... reminded her of the feelings she got with Derek sometimes when he was... well...

"Well... with what you are saying... You want me... but... you don't want to risk your job... your job is more important, so you should just not bother..."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:21 am
Hiruma really didn't know what her problem was, with how he was bringing this to her. He himself didn't fully understand it, and he was just trying to express his feelings for her...

"I really wanted to understand how you felt about it before anything happened... because if you didn't feel the same way, I was not going to risk the same thing."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:23 am
". . . . ."

She looked off.... thinking... everything pointed to them not being together, with him being able to lose his job...

"I guess... I don't understand why you would risk your job for me... I... I am interested in you... but... I don't get why you would do something like that. It's taking away something you like to do..."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:26 am
Hiruma continued to give her a sincere look.

"In the short time that I've known you, you have been an incredibly kind person. And no matter how much I try to push you out of my mind, I am unable to do so. I think that if I tried, I would still wonder what could have been, that is why I'm willing to try."

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games