Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:09 pm
Ciel had given out his presents as well which was the Christmas outfits. "Everyone has to wear these today. These are my orders." Grell giggled before rushing off to put on hers and came back, and when everyone had done the same they began to eat their meal. Ciel looked at the painting and agreed. "Yes that's a lot of really good talent Claude.

Sebastian then remembered the note that had been left. "They left a note at my desk saying that they were moving away together to get married." Nothing else was said on the matter other then they wished happiness for the new couple.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:33 pm
It was a fairly quiet Christmas day, William and Aden stayed during the day.
Claude had asked Satrina to stay home from now on after hearing from Sammael that she had spent the night with Aden. Father and daughter had a pretty big argument at that, finally compromising that Aden would be allowed to come over and visit whenever he could until he had to move away.

Ciel, Isabella as well as Aden and Satrina where together in the back building snowmen with Claude watching them at a distance shoveling the walkways, It was going to be supper soon, with Sebastian making dinner as usual.
Claude put the shovel aside and watched his daughter play with the reaper boy, He didn't really approve of them being so intimate so soon not when he barely had time to get to know her himself. Sammael had chuckled when he told him of his thoughts the cat-demon was amused at his over protectiveness. "It's natural for a father to feel that way, it just shows how much you care for her. Don't worry, it will sort it's self out."
"But still....I would have liked to have spent more time with her before she grows up." Claude mumbled to himself.

"Talking to yourself?" A very familer voice murmured into his ear following arms around his shoulders.
Claude didn't even have to turn around. "Socrion....your becoming bold, coming this close to the barrier."
"I saw you standing out here and I couldn't resist." The ice demon still clung to the Spider. "Babysitting the little ones today?"
"Go away, I'm busy right now." Claude said picking up the shovel and resuming his work.
Socrion smiled. "What about after work? Woudl you have time to at least have a chat with m-" WHAPP!
A Snowball hit the Ice Demon directly on the side of the head.
Claude's head snapped up to see where it had come from. Satrina was standing a little apart from the others another snowball ready in hand. "Ooops, I guess My aim was little off."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:47 pm
Aden had been teaching Satrina how to have a really good aim and he smirked when she whacked the ice demon with the snowball. "I'm so proud of you Satrina. That was a perfect shot." Ciel was smirking as well as he placed the head on a snowman, knowing that Sebastian would have gotten jealous if he had seen Socrion's actions.

Grell was packing her things, getting ready to go to Hell with Satan after the meeting that night.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:06 pm
"Thank you." Satrina beamed happily. Even as Claude dropped the shovel and walked over the barrier to reprimand her. "Satrina, that wasn't nice." He said, an amused smile on his face even as he said it. Satrina dropped the other snowball frowning "But Papa, he was all over you even when you told him to go away." She pouted.
Socrion's eyes widened. 'Papa'? "Don't tell me, she is your..."
"My daughter, yes that is correct." Claude said, putting an arm around her as the girl clung to him in a possessive hold. Satrina hadn't liked how the strange demon was being so pushy, Only Sebastian was allowed to be that close to her Papa. She gave Socrion a smirk.
The Ice demon was even more surprised. Demons, particularly demon males usually had nothing to do with their young. It was not unheard of for a male to kill his new mate's offspring of her former mate, just so that they'd get all of her attention.
Seeing his look of disbelief. Claude had to smile. "Unless you had a heart Socrion, You wouldn't understand what having a family means, not in a million years."

William was standing at her doorway watching her. They had just gotten married, and spent Christmas day together. And now, she was leaving, He didn't know when the next time he would be able to see her again. It all seemed unfair.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:36 pm
Soon it was time for dinner and everyone went back inside and after that it would be time for the great meeting that meant Grell no longer being a Reaper. Grell was holding onto William's hand the whole time because she was going to mess the hell out of him. Grell was planning on wearing her Christmas outfit to the meeting as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:52 pm
Michael waited in the meeting room with Satan . "I don't know it your. plan is going to work out whatever it is. They already had exceeded. my expectation s. in ways that i haven't though of"
The king of hell glancef up " Do it matter? Every demon born in hell rightfully belongs to me. That is God's decree."
The angel sighed it was true if Grell's child where to side with hell, then he would lose the war. Michael decided then that he would do everything in his power to prevent the child from being born"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:42 am
Eventually Xander walked in with Grell and William behind him, and Grell walked in carrying her chainsaw to hand over to Xander. Grell had overheard their conversations and overheard Michaels' thoughts loud and clear. Grell wasn't going to let that happen, and it would be a cold day in hell when she allowed her and William's first unborn child to die before it was even born as long as she could stop it. When she took her seat she glared in Michael's direction, as though daring him to just try it and see what happens to him. Socrion was at the meeting as well, being Grell's assigned demon guard.

Xander took his seat as well and decided to start the meeting. Grell's things were also in the room with them so that they could just leave right afterwards. "Alright it's time for us to begin. Grell in front of you are your resignation papers that you need to sign letting everyone know that you're quitting the Reaper business as well to become the new Queen of Hell. I marked where you need to sign with the x's, so please do so now." Grell took the pen and began to mark her name in perfect penmanship.

"You know...Michael....I can read peoples' thoughts and I read yours loud and clear. I've always wished to have William's child more then anything else in the world, so if by some way harm comes to my unborn child because they don't trust me to raise it right then...They'll get hurt as well. Plus you don't know when or how the child is going to be born? What if it's going to be born as a full reaper like it's father? Are you really willing to kill a future servant of the Lord?" Grell smirked after signing the papers, twirling the pen in her hand.

Xander then cleared his throat to get her attention before grabbing the papers and pen from her. "Now hand over everything if you please." Grell was still smirking as she handed over her chainsaw that was going to be going over to Aden once he graduated, her red glasses, and the extra portal key that Xander had told him to hand over, his own packed with the rest of his things that Socrion was going to be carrying for her. "Also good luck getting to the castle to get to me while I'm there. Being an Angel you're not able to open the portal, and even if you do you'll be killed on sight by a bunch of demons before you can even reach the castle....Even if they don't kill you I sure as hell will...I don't like the idea of killing an Angel with my sword, but if you do anything to harm me or those that I hold dear I'll be forced to make an exception..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:02 pm
"You must understand my position Mrs.Spears. Your child has the potential to upset the balance between heaven and hell. We have been locked in a cold war, so to speak, for ten thousand years. The well being of the earth and all it's inhabitants is of my main concern." Micheal said.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:12 pm
"So you're willing to kill a child before it even gets the chance to live? That makes you just as bad as the demons you're fighting against. You might want to also talk to Xander about this before making such a rash decision. You're supposed to be an Angel of God and you're sitting there talking murder."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:28 pm
" 'Murder?' How many women 'murder' their own children when it is still in the womb? I fail to the see the difference, Mrs Spears." Micheal was matching Grell's glare. "Tell me this, is there any way that you can assure that your child won't grow into a some monstrous beast? If your child is born in Hell, it will become a very powerful demon. This is what my brother is counting on."
Satan was now glaring at the Arch Angel. "How dare you speak to my Queen is such a manner!"
Micheal waved off his protest. "I will make a deal with you Mrs Spears, I will allow you to keep your child, only if you agree to give birth to it on earth and be raised as a human. I will not accost you or the child until it is old enough to be examined. Only when it's proven to be harmless to life on earth will I consider the matter to be settled. What do you say Mrs Spears?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:36 pm
"I told you Xander has my answer to that question. Once I'm gone you can ask him about it." Grell then stood up, ready to go. "Come on Satan. I've signed my resignation, and I'm ready to keep up to my end of our deal now. And you're right, it is the same thing Michael, and those bitches are scum in my books as well. I'd never allow that to happen to any of my own children."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 pm
Satan stood up he wasn't all happy about Micheal's offer. He grabbed Grell's hand to drag her away.
William's hands clenched tightly as he watched the Devil take his wife. One day....One day, just be patient and do what you must do. Grell had a difficult job ahead of her he knew and he must do things on his end if her plans where to succeed.

Once they where gone. Michal slowly stood up. "That was a lovely show now wasn't it? Xander....Be sure to give this to Mrs Spears When the time comes." He pulled out a snow white feather from his coat. "This will place my protection in a hundred mile radius, no angel, fallen or otherwise can get through." He smiled. "I'm sorry, I seemed to have made her life more difficult, but I needed to test her to see if she's worthy."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:55 pm
"Socrion my bags." Grell followed after Satan once again into the portal into Hell, this being the third time doing so. Eventually she was in the castle once again, but this time as a permanent resident of its' walls. She began to unpack her bags in the room she was going to be sharing with Satan, still wearing the cute Christmas outfit. Her portal key was hiding in her favorite pair of shoes, away from Satan's view.

Xander smirked at Michael as he took the feather from him. "Grell was planning on having her child on earth from the very start, but she couldn't say anything in front of Satan, for it would have ruined her plans. I gave her an extra portal key that works on doors in Hell, so that when she's about to have the baby it will be born in the Phantomhive Estate, and that's where it will stay and be raised. She doesn't want Satan to have it either."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:22 pm
Micheal smiled back. "Now all we have to do wait and pray." Noticing how depressed William was looking, the Angel put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't despair, I can tell that she's a very resourceful woman." He patted his shoulder in a friendly way. "I hear that you've gotten a promotion Mr.Spears. Congratulations."
Will glance up at him. "Yes I did, And it requires me to transfer over seas....Not to say that I'm happy about it, I just wish that I could stay here in England."
"I don't have much say when it comes to Matters of the Shinigami. But I will put in a letter of recommendation for you to transfer back here." Micheal said.
"I would be most grateful sir." William bowed in thanks.

Several months passed, and life went on as per usual at the Phantomhive estate. Satrina was saddened by Aden having to leave over seas. but she got a letter from him at least once a week.
Ciel and Isabella resumed their work as The Queen's Guard-dog and demon hunter respectfully. Isabella would come along if she wasn't on her own mission and vis versa with Ciel.
Sebastian was even more stern with their school lessons if they worked together as such. Claude found himself helping Ceil manage the his company when he didn't have enough time to.
Sammael, seeing that Satrina didn't have much power or defenses, decided to take her under his wing and was training her to be a demon hunter's aid and often took her with him when he accompanied Isabella when ever she was called on to exorcize a demon.

It was at the end of the month of March, when Isabella was trying to convince Ciel to try one of the gender changing chocolates. It had been a very quiet week and they hadn't been called for a mission for over three weeks, with Sebastian piling on school lessons, she craved a little excitement.
"Oh come on....just for a few hours. I really want to see how you'd look like as a real girl." Isabella said holding out the chocolate.

At the same time, Claude was going thought a difficult time with Sebastian. His lover was punishing him by withholding sex for the past week because he had allowed a pretty young woman to corner him and kiss him. Even though Claude had said it was an accident.
"Sebastian...The week is up, I haven't I apologized enough? That girl is nothing compared to you." He said nuzzling his lover from behind, They had been in the middle of making dinner for the evening  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:49 pm
"But I don't want to be a girl. I've dressed up as one once and I never want to do it ever again." He was going to stick to his answer of no, but he was having a hard time saying no to that adorable pleading look on her face. "Fine, but only for a few hours...." He took a piece of the chocolate from her, but he felt something a bit off with what he had eaten. At that moment both him and Sebastian fell to the floor, writhing in pain. A white light flashed and went it went away the pain was gone, but something didn't feel right.

Ciel had woken up and stood up, but something was off. "Isabella have you gotten smaller? And what's wrong with my voice?"

Sebastian had woken up as well, and his clothes didn't fit him. "When did you get so tall Claude? And why do I sound...younger?"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games