Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:24 pm
No way! I'm KEEPING my piece!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:26 pm
@_____@;; Interesting... you guys... talk too much. XD

Ooh SJ is sketching... ninja I bet it'll turn out fabulous... =3

I did realism sketch today... it was teh bleh. xp  

Find_The_XdOGx

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:36 pm
Stubborn Granny, that piece belong with the rest of Langley. *offers a rocking chair for the Lang piece*

Ok I need to get some sleep, it's mid-term exam month and I have one tomorrow. Night heart heart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:39 pm
Seth - Don't we, though? whee

Akahoshi - *looks at the tempting rocking chair*...

Night! heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:43 pm
Granny AD: Youd trade a rocking chair for a Lang piece? eek For shame, even being tempted.

Akahoshi: *rubs his head with his paws*

You best run! scream sweatdrop heart

*secretly pulls out another piece*

Lang piece! 5 gold!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:45 pm
xd I should be asleep by now. I shall draw a bit more, then go to bed.

If anybody else wants in on this, then just post sayin so. I shall try to include you. xd  

Songjewel

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:12 pm
hmm...i just hope not to make Sj miss out on any of her tests (if any) tomorrow morning confused  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:13 pm
Thats right, if you miss a test because you had to draw us, we'd have to hurt you. 3nodding  

Chibi Koji

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:21 pm
shush koji! or i'll send raping worms all over your pc! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:27 pm
eek

*shrinks in fear of Shiro's raping worms*

._.() meep...  

Chibi Koji

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:34 pm
just so people know.. it's a new strand of worms capable of distribute throughout all partitions of the hard drive, and lay dormant as a time bomb....

just set the date and time to explode and bang! on that day and time, the HD will stop functioning.... thanks to the needle being overcharged with electricity, thus causing your hd to be wiped out and become useless ^^

>.> ..... it was tested once.... and the HD litterally smoked from the excess juice the needle in the HD excersed ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:36 pm
O_o

Shiro shut up! I get all paranoid with these things! sweatdrop I feel so unclean just not having a spyware scanner right now, and now you tell me of rape worms? gonk  

Chibi Koji

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:39 pm
Lmao! Partical Lang laughs at the rape worms.

Rape worms... that's a great phrase... (I'm obviously sick...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:42 pm
Are you STILL sick Lang? o_O() Partical Lang...heh. xd

I just finished my auction, and now I get to drawl! biggrin I finally get a commission where it doesnt involve some scary kids asking for sketches of big boobs and the occasional character.  

Chibi Koji

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:43 pm
LOL i know lang, and sorry Koji ... didnt know you were paranoid about those things sweatdrop

anywho, the name came up from the creator's friends who saw the whole thing burn... one of them said "Dude, that disk was so fsck Raped man! just sick!!!"

and so the rape worm began.....

i managed to get ahold of a copy...but it just looks like the brutus http:1.1 force attacker with HD destroyer code lock....

now that's one mean little machine... the only difference is that of the interfaces' colors.... one is black a'la matrix, the other is on a silver with blue stripes... very mac-looking (which i like biggrin )  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games