Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:46 pm
The Doctor placed the body of the Ruler into the boat, nestled in the sheet he was previously wrapped in. He arranged his arms so they were folded across his chest, and his sonic screwdriver was horizontal between his hands. The Ruler's eyes were closed. He looked asleep.

The Doctor took out a small jar of powder from his endless pocket, and sprinkled some of it's contents across the Ruler. It would aid the burning process.

15 minutes until sundown.

He looked back, Irene was drawing large images in the sand with a stick she found. Sam was looking towards the horizon.

The Doctor waited for the others to appear, so he could begin the funeral.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:09 pm
Eddie was first to walk over a small hill to the beach towards the Doctor. The Captain, Susan, and Sorvad trailing behind her. She had her hands in her pockets, with her head slumped down, she was in a rush.

Her boots dug deep into the wet sand as she made it to the Doctor. The voices of Susan and the Captain sounded distant.

"Hey. You okay?" Eddie asked.

"We'll have to celebrate the coming of your friend." The Doctor said with an indifferent voice.

"He's not really a friend, I'd say."

She laughed nervously, avoiding looking at the Ruler.

"Well, let's get this going." She smiled.  

TheSmilingShadow

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:41 pm
Susan looked at the Doctor as she followed behind Eddie and said, "Not the Master. But he was someone well known about who had changed his name."
She paused a moment to think on what to say next. She wasn't sure about saying who the Ruler used to be. "I'll tell you more later. The story on the other alternative on a certain event is.. complicated I'm afraid. Now."
Susan put her full attention to the funeral.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:30 pm
The Captain nodded looking to the body and wondering who this man was

they were laying to rest he had no idea but they all knew who he

was,maybe he will find out more answers afterwards....but not now,not

when this funeral was going on. He remained quiet and just looked on with

a serious face,he had been defending his universe for three hundred

years,so he knew what to do in almost every situation. He had to think on

his feet and do things no timelord would dare do,interefere,help,and save

beings.  

JackLantern2020

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:53 pm
The Doctor stood in the sand at the aft, the back of the ship, while the others gathered in a horse-shoe around him and the boat. Irene was still holding the stick. She was poking a hole into the sand next to her right foot.

The Doctor opened his mouth to begin to say something, but then turned around. He faced Irene, his mouth still open.

"Uuuuh... Irene! I think it would be appropriate if you said the farewell, because it was your life he saved..."

Irene didn't know it, but a deeper purpose for the Doctor's choice of stepping down from being Head Memorial Speaker was the fact that he would be speaking for an alternate version of himself.

She and the Doctor switched positions. She handed him her stick, importantly. She looked at the calm face of the Ruler.

Even though Irene had been to a few funerals, she didn't know what to say at first. She did her best.

"For most of his... regenerations, the Ruler was a good man. He cared, loved, and rescued individuals of many different... species."

She walked over to the side of the boat, the waves lapping at her hightops and drenching her feet. She placed her hands on the boat and continued to look at his face.

"One day a terrible thing happened and it made him go crazy, he was really... lonely... and homesick." Irene could feel tears welling up, and her voice started to shake, but she didn't want to cry.

"He saved my life, twice."

She slipped a small, silver ring off of her finger and placed it above his Sonic Screwdriver.

"Bye, Tom. Thanks. I'll never forget you."
She said it quietly.

The Doctor came around the other side of the boat, and asked Irene to help him push it into the sea. They struggled through the sand and water until it started floating away without support.

Within 2 minutes, it was farther away than Irene would have thought. The sky was turning orange. The boat burst into blue flames, like magic.

"What? Huh-" She turned around, and the Doctor was pointing his Sonic Screwdriver at the Ruler's boat. He had a determined look on his face. When his arm fell to his side, his expression changed to relief. He winked at her.

She looked back at the horizon... all she could see was a blue sparkle on the sea, right below the descending sun.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:13 pm
The spectacle was so beautiful in his eyes he almost forgot it was a funeral

and he remembered her words thinking it couldn't be that could it,could

the ruler have been an alternate doctor? He had regenerations and saved

many people so it must have been him but he wasn't sure so he just

continued to just watch until it was over and he looked to the others

curious of what will happen now that there were four timelords? He gave

a thought of creating a new galifrey from a desolate planet or somewhat

abandoned,but it was just a thought among many that he has had while

watching the others looking to eddie. He smiled thinking of her as a sister

he never had.  

JackLantern2020

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:23 pm

Eddie gave a loud sigh and her shoulders slumped down as if she'd been holding her breath this entire time, which could have been a possibility. She watched the Ruler leave them, quietly and with out trouble. She got the image of him simply walking out the door back to his reality, waving goodbye as if nothing were wrong.

She turned to see the Captain looking at her, she rolled her eyes and gave him the cold shoulder.

"Good job, Irene." Eddie said.

Irene looked surprised at Eddie even giving her a compliment. Eddie past her and went over to the Doctor.

"I can only hope for a funeral as good as this." He smiled.

"Is that a request?" Eddie said.

He was too busy staring out to the sun to turn back to her with a reply. Now that it was all over, she felt it was time to disperse, to go on, to mourne in their own ways about the terrible things that have been happening. She kicked the sand and missed the feel of the floor in her TARDIS.

"Am I sticking with you?" She asked the Doctor.

"Only if you like." He said, happily.

"This doesn't happen all the time, does it? I mean, with you?" She asked.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:21 am
So now it was over and he looked to eddie and doctor talking smiling alittle

wondering what he could do he looked back to Susan and wondered if she

will travel with her grandfather or maybe do something else?Right now

he is just standing putting on a more serious face now and wondered

will there be a kind of wake or they just leave and go on in adventure? He

is not sure,all he is sure is that he is one of the last of the timelords and

that his planet is gone.  

JackLantern2020

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:01 am
Tears went down Susan's face as the boat went out to sea. She barely noticed that it was now over. When Susan did realize it, she walked up to the Doctor and wraped her arms around him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:19 pm
He frowned at the thought of his planet gone the memory of being told

this was fresh in his mind as he looked to them he shed no more tears but

he felt so helpless at this moment not knowing what to do but maybe

travel with the doctor?  

JackLantern2020

Lone-Lycan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:47 pm
Sorvad couldn't help but feel a little bit awkward during the funeral. He had decided to stay outside by himself while the other paid their respects.

He was receiving much more kindness than he deserved from the people around him, even though they hardly knew him.

The cold feeling in his skin had suddenly returned. He shivered and wrapped his tentacles around himself. He put the helmet he had created on and he felt slightly more warm.

He became overwhelmed by an urge to cover himself up. He felt vulnerable, and naked.

He quickly approached the Doctor and placed a tentacle on his shoulder. "Please Doctor, please help me. It's so damn cold out here!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:21 am
The Captain noticed that sorvad was cold,even though he killed a timelord

he was still a sentient being and far more than any dalek. He had faced

daleks in his universe,still destructive as ever but this one was different.

Oh well guess eddie will get ticked at him for doing this as he walked over

and said to sorvad "Here." He says taking off his jacket and giveing it to

sorvad to wear. He smiles saying " And don't worry I have another in

tardis."  

JackLantern2020

Lone-Lycan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:02 pm
Sorvad caught the jacket clumsily, and looked at the Captain strangely. He didn't know what to think of this kind gesture. He stood up and looked the jacket over, it didn't smell funny or anything.

"I really don't deserve this."

Sorvad said handing the jacket back, which was actually a lot harder for him to do than he let on.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know who he was, I didn't know what he meant to everyone. My mind, was not in the right place." Sorvad turned away from the Captain, he couldn't think of anything else to say.

"What kind of name is Captain? Your parents must have been pretty arrogant to have named you that."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:40 pm
The Captain frowned saying " I don't have any parents,didn't have

anyone but eddie....and ya know what?I have a whole wardrobe back in

the tardis why don't after this we go back and you pick out your own

clothing,ok?" He says with a smile putting the jacket over his shoulders.  

JackLantern2020

Lone-Lycan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:35 pm
Sorvad smirked, this Captain was too much to believe. He rubbed his chin.

"So, you knew Eddie for that long? That's funny, she never really mentioned you... not that she really ever had that much to say to me."

A breeze blew against Sorvad's sensitive skin and he shivered. "Well Cappie, I'm going to have to take you up on your offer."

Sorvad walked past Captain into the tardis. He was still not used to the physics of Timelord technology, and he had to stop and take a moment to get to used to the vastness of the interior.

"Hm... so, where are the clothes? Oh never mind I found them."

Sorvad rummaged through the wardrobe, until he came upon a rather stylish black leather lab coat-like garment. He pulled it on and buttoned it up.

"I don't know why, but I really like this." He said looking himself over, and grinned.

((btw, the coat is pretty much identical to that of Davros's, just thought I would clarify that.))  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games