Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The Kingdom Of Thea-Accepting! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:08 pm
Lily looked at Campari then to the travelers then back to Campari. "Cam, they are harmless beings. Let them go, the wolf girl, I see her often in these woods, she is a messenger.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:37 am
Campari glares at her with an menacing scowl then says "do not forget who you are talking to girl i will not kill them let me have my fun living for thousands of years does have its drawbacks i need to amuse myself most days just so i can continue to feel sympathy for these races other wise i might have killed them all off many years ago." he then turns away from her and walks to the to in the dark circle waiting for them to kneel he will need to kill someone later to feel better but that can wait he has other things to do and a couple more pawns wont hurt his plans any.  

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:10 am
Lily shrugged and sighed. "Do as you wish, just don't get me involved."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:51 am
stops as if hurt and turns around "lily lily how can you be so cruel have you forgotten that being a demon you are supposed to have FUN do i will always do as i wish because that is what makes me happy and its what is fun besides i wont get you involved" yet he thinks to himself "but lily i did invite you to come watch with me not to ruin my fun or to make you do anything humans werewolves and vampires are just all on the sidelines for a big play we are the audience and the act is going to have a large tragedy soon."

he starts to laugh menacingly and horribly its the laugh of someone with very naughty plans that are going exactly the way he wants them to and even the earth becomes afraid of such a laugh.  

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:54 pm
Lily eyed him carefully. "You must remember, this is still my forest. It doesn't matter who you are. You will follow my rules."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:52 pm
"ah but remember why you are in this forest lily and don't forget what laws YOU follow and by whom they were made and why" He glares at her for a second to make his point clear tho she knows he wont hurt them she is afraid for the forest and he knows that he does actually enjoy walking throught this forest it is one of the reasons he came out today instead of staying in the city when he knew he should be watching the idiot king think he rules the city and and his coward wife and a thought struck him he has a use for these two already and he will use these two to use the king and his wife he will make them all dance like puppets on strings. he looks over and the 2 are kneeling now he abates the dark circle and stands there before them for all the world like the happiest man alive and in a way he is for everything is working out much better than he could have hoped for and now its time to put on a charade........  

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

steel_phoenix 80

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:43 am
"then let's make then regret hearing what they think they heard" his eyes closed and a loud periecing ring ony demons could hear  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:30 am
Lily covered her ears from the harsh sound and swung her head around to the side, the plants following with her movements. They began curling up his legs, clutching him around the ankles, lifting him up till her was upside-down. Lily stepped out of the shadows. "We were doing nothing to you and you attack us? Now what are you doing in my woods?"  

AlyaColman
Captain

AzulSandy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:53 am
Laurie looked at him hanging there upside down and crossed her arms, clearly annoyed. "Didn't I tell you to shush? Remember, this is their territory, now let me do all the talking." She looked to Lily and Campari. "My friend and I are just passing threw on our way to Walden."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:28 am
Campari looked over at lily and smiles glad that she is now having fun then turned back to the one who was trying to negotiate and smiled "my dear you are passing through her forest and you expect to be let go to go on your way no my dear it does not work like that" moves so agilely that he is behind her in less than a second and holds a knife to her neck and whispers in her ear very quietly the other two only see her nod her head and then he removes the knife and walks from her to the man still hanging up side down "and you boy who are you?"  

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

AlyaColman
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:48 am
Lily looked at him out of the corner of her eye, she move her arms up away from her ears and the vines tightened a bit, growing up and taking hold of his arms and wrists and hold them to his chest. "We're not going to kill you though." She whispered. "We might not have done anything at all if you hadn't screamed...but it was your choice."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 pm
Laurie gave Campari a quick nod. She was unsure about trusting this puticular demon, but she didn't have much choice. She looked at him then at the demon who said she owned the forest. "I walk threw this forest all the time, why have I never seen you?"  

AzulSandy
Crew

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:09 pm
Hunter walks throu the trees and the forest trying to find something to eat when he heard some people talking and decided to take a look at what was going on  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:29 pm
Laurie's wolf ears perked up at the sound of branches breaking from being stepped on. She looks at Spike and then to Lily and Campari to see if they had noticed there was someone else coming their way.  

AzulSandy
Crew

TheDeadJesterKing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 pm
Campari felt the stranger coming close and he knows how sensitive a wolfs ears can be so he looked at the girl and smiled letting her know we all felt it except the other boy you is currently being immobilized by lily's vines so since he was interrogating the boy right now he nodded his head at lily to go bring the person here since lily doesn't trust him not to kill the person and he doesn't trust the new pawns yet he knew lily had to go and he scowled once to show her he wouldn't kill these two and with the scowl he kind of smiled.
then Campari spoke "you boy and you girl what are your names and races tell me quickly and quietly"  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff