Reply SWC510
SWC510 HQ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pychopianist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm
"Yeah, I guess it is time to get some sleep." Caterina was about to head to the door as well, when she hearn Kishi ask her a question. "u-u-um, I guess it's all right." As she said this, her face turned red.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:49 pm
Cool, now follow me to my room...They both went to a door that had a password lock on it, Kishi typed in a code and soon a bright light came from the door  

Kishi Of Flames

pychopianist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:08 pm
Caterina squinted her eyes and soon found herself staring into what looked like a sherriffs office.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:21 pm
With a snap, the room so transformed into a spies's secret room  

Kishi Of Flames

pychopianist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:04 pm
Caterina gazed at all the equipment that filled the room, as well as the different types of computers that were most likely used for tracking (meh, I decided to improvize on what the room looks like razz let me know if i should change it) "Did you build all of this?" Caterina asked, with amazment in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:47 pm
Hehehe, well yes I did but it only took a second to do my dear.As shes wonders around the room with amazement, Kishi took a need and injected into his arm.  

Kishi Of Flames

pychopianist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:25 pm
Caterina continued to look around the room, without realizing that Kishi went over to the table and injected something into his arm. She turned around to face him again as soon as he was done.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:15 pm
"Ugh, this shot always annoys me..."He quietly growls from rubbing over the shot, he also turned around to see the lovely Caterina. "Well my dear, did you enjoy your little tour?"  

Kishi Of Flames

pychopianist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:58 am
Caterina turned to Kishi and smiled. "Yes I did and thank you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:15 pm
He smile and asked "So ready for bed???"  

Kishi Of Flames

pychopianist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:32 pm
As a reply, Caterina yawned, which caused her to flush slightly in embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:40 am
Is there something wrong, my dear, you are blushing.  

Kishi Of Flames

pychopianist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:58 am
"Sorry.....I was just a little embarrassed because I yawned." She replied sheepishly, trying not to yawn again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:57 pm
As soon as they went the bed, a loud explosion erupted from the side of the building. Damn, the enemy is attacking!!!He went to the alarm, activated, and the noise echoed throughout the entire base....  

Kishi Of Flames

extra fancy crazy baby

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:20 am
heyyyyy this is soooo kl  
SWC510

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items