Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Trek XI

Back to Guilds

A Next Generation Star Trek Role Play Guild. 

Tags: Star Trek, U.S.S. Enterprise, Spock, Kirk, Role Play 

Reply Star Trek XI
Out Of Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter.
  +1
View Results

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:28 pm
Considering the fact that I am brain dead I have no ideas. But I think this is awesome. Hopefully we will be able to gain new members.
:]

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:30 pm
Oh! That's a wonderful idea, Top-Side!  

Miran Yoko

The Lady Bard

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:31 pm
I personally like Top-Sides idea there <3 Should be fun. ;D  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:36 pm
(: Thanks, guys. In that case, when the thread is put up in the event forum, someone should put up a thread in one of the art forums that links to the event. Y'know, draw in the people who would actually participate in the art contest.

Welcome, Lady Bard! How goes it?

Hullabaloo Top-Side

Miran Yoko

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:39 pm
^^ Good idea. Would I be able to ask one of you guys to manage that particular thread? I imagine that I'm going to be rather busy keeping track of our main event thread!

Hello, Bard!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:40 pm
Oh, the same ol' same ol'. I'm really a creature of habit. haha xD

How is everyone else doin'? : )

@Kimi: Listening to your choir made me want to listen to my old high school choir. <333 So that's what I'm doing now. xD  

The Lady Bard

Hullabaloo Top-Side

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:48 pm
I'm doing fine, just fine- thanks, Bard.

I think I might be able to create that. Maybe. I'm uber-nervous about over-looking a thread like that though. Maybe Kitten will want to! Or, CHF. Idk.

I'ma link you guys to our awesome (possum) ((It's an inside joke with our whole high school)) pep band. Well... Not now, because the page is not loading.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:00 pm
I am posting right now. I am sorry I have been taking so long. These next few weeks are going to be so busy for me.  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

Hullabaloo Top-Side

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:02 pm
Like I said- no need to apologize! We cannot blame you for having a life, silly! Lol, we all have things that need to be taken care of from time to time and we all understand if you cannot be online all the time (:

Yay, I have multiple things to respond to!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:06 pm
I'm doing well, Bard. Trying to think of all the things I need to do to get this Prom thread of ours organised, lol!

Top-side, I think I could create it, and manage it too, if no-one else can. At least, if I get all the details sorted out before I post anything, I should be able to. I might need help bumping the thread in the art forums though. *nods* Yeah, I'll definitely need help with that.

Miran Yoko

Hullabaloo Top-Side

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:10 pm
(: Well, I would have no trouble being your assigned Art-Thread bumper. Or, one of them hehe.

I should think that your undivided attention to organizing these threads now will help this all run smoothly in the future.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:10 pm
Ugh hey guys! Sorry I'm busy.

Up until the third week of June I won't get too much posting in. I mean maybe the second weekend possibly. I haven't seen my schedule for work yet.

But as of now I'm working this weekend, have FSE's this week and next week. And then exams start on June 1 and go through until the 22. And I have surgery on the 30th.

ugh

kamakazekitten

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Hullabaloo Top-Side

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:13 pm
Oh no, Kitten! You poor thing... I couldn't handle being that busy! I'm already a freakin' scatter-brain as it is. D;

You're a saint, if you make it through it all. Thanks for posting now!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:18 pm
Damn, let me edit my post I missed Kirk's reply.  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:25 pm
Okay, posted. Now shower, change my laundry to the drier, then bed.
Night all.

Star Trek XI

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games