Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:37 pm
Maryse's eyes widened. She looked at Richie incredulously. "Are you insane?!" she whispered harshly. "I say we stay put. They won't find us if we don't move. They'll see us if we run." She paused a moment, then added, "If they start checking cars, then we run."

She looked from Richie to Greg, searching their eyes for disagreement, waiting to see if they'd speak up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:03 pm
"I considered that," Richie said, "But, like I said, we don't know if they're friendly or hostile. I assume every possibility in a situation, no matter how mundane. If they walk by a car, we might not see them check it. It might be a quick glance for shapes. And if they see us, and we hold still, and they don't see bullet holes in our heads, then they might put it there themselves. And, by the time they start checking cars, it might be too late for a "safe" escape. At least in the store we can hide in a place with multiple hiding places and escape routes, while we gather supplies. If we see them pull another survivor out and take them with them peacefully, I'll go and talk to them. I won't tell them that I'm with you two until I'm sure they're under orders, or at least friendly."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Urbnja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:27 pm
Keith sighed and grabbed a gun. "yeah...i guess..." keith started cleaning guns, he didnt like the idea of doing chores because some other guy told him to. But it was okay, anything to survive right? keith was polishing the barrel to a shot gun when he had remembered something. Something...important. But he couldn't quite make out what it was he remembered. The only thin that comes to mind was that he remembered SOMETHING.... scattered memory pass through his mind like a silver bullet piercing a wild animal.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:25 pm
In the distants Mikhail can hear Nyoko pacing and being restless, he desides it would be fun to talk to her. find out her story. He butt scoots over to the wall and knocks to get her attention.  

behind her eyes waiting

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:38 am
(hey dude, she's on the other side of the house.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:29 am
"The convenience store would be a wonderful hiding place," Maryse replied, "but it won't do us much good if we get shot before we get there!"

She looked out the window again. The soldiers were still fanning out, entering and searching the buildings on either side of the street. They would almost certainly check the convenience store, as well. On the other hand, there were several other abandoned cars obstructing the road ahead, and they seemed to be ignoring those. This simple observation sealed the deal for Maryse: staying put was definitely the best COA.

"Look!" she whispered, "They're not checking cars! If we stay put, stay low, and stay quiet, we should be alright." She prayed Richie would agree. She really didn't want to risk getting shot while running for the convenience store. She'd been shot before, and it wasn't a pleasant experience at all.

Suddenly, gunfire sounded from inside a nearby building. Maryse gasped.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:59 am
Richie watched as the soldiers took defensive positions around the store, firing into it as he saw muzzle flashes from inside the building.

"Holy ****!" he said, ducking, "Looks like either they found some unfriendly humans, or they found friendly humans and are trying to kill them! We need to get out of here! I don't care where the ***k we go, as long as it's away from here!" Richie shouted, looking at Maryse and Greg with serious eyes. Richie knew how fast these things could escalate, and he knew that this was the perfect distraction they would need if they wanted to get out of the area. Suddenly, an explosion destroyed one of the Humvees, and a molotov cocktail hit one of the supply trucks, which must have been carrying ammo because it exploded into a great fireball with several explosions.

"They got homemade explosives! If we want to get out of here, we better do it now, cuz one of those sides are going to get wiped out, and I don't want to be here for the aftermath!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:13 am
Maryse gasped at the sound of gunfire going off in the convenience store, and covered her mouth to stifle a scream when a molotov cocktail soared through the air and ignited one of the Humvees, which promptly exploded. Within the seconds, the street had transformed into a war zone. The CO shouted orders, the soldiers took up strategic positions around the convenience store, and the people inside prepared themselves for the assault. Things were getting ugly, and fast. The worst thing was, Maryse couldn't tell if the soldier had instigated it, or if the people inside had. That meant that she still didn't know if she could trust the soldiers.

For once, Maryse agreed with Richie. They should use this opportunity to flee. "On the count of three," she said, "we get out of the car and run into the forest."  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Takuha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:24 am
"The forest!? Are you on drugs? We won't be able to see anything in there". Greg whispered aggressively, looking out of the window at the disaster that was ensuing before them. "We have got to know where the ******** we are going before we leave this car or else we are gonna be scattered all to hell, and then we are all going to die". he pleaded desperately, staring at Maryse and then at Richie; his eyes darting between each of their's.
Then the zombies came, they started wandering over to the hell fire ball that was flaming in the distance, their brain dead curiousity taking over from what little survival instinct they had left, at least they weren't coming near the hummer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:09 am
Maryse's heart sank when the saw the zombies moving toward them. They shambled right by the car, which was good, but she knew that it was only a matter of time before one of them detected their presence inside the Hummer and attempted to get at them. That made staying put impossible.

Greg strongly disagreed with her suggestion to flee into the forest. He said that they wouldn't be able to see anything, that they'd get separated, that they'd all die. She supposed he had a point. A good point. Still, she couldn't think of any other options. Unless someone else had a better idea, it was the forest, or it was nothing. "Listen," she said, "the forest will provide us with the cover we need to get someplace safe. If we stay within sight of the street, we won't get lost."

Maryse was already reaching for her shotgun and her messenger bag. Whatever they did, they'd have to do it soon and they'd have to do it quick.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:14 pm
(Nice to have you back Takuha =D)

"Listen!" Richie shouted over the gunfire, knowing trying to stay quiet was pointless, "I'm siding with Maryse on this one. We go to the forest. But we can't stay within eyesight of the road. We have to totally leave the area."

Richie saw Maryse about to question his intelligence, but he kept talking, grabbing his survival pack and digging through it, stopping her before she could say anything.

"Here, take these!" Richie shouted, handing each of them a large MagLite and an extra set of batteries, zipping up his bag.

"I don't know how much juice is left in the batteries, but it's all we've got. They've got red lenses so the light won't disturb our vision. Follow me, stay close, stay alert!" Richie said, putting on his survival pack and getting his SPAS into a ready position as he reached for the doorhandle.

"Three!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:05 pm
Maryse was happy to hear Richie agreeing with her, but was taken aback when he shoved a flashlight into her hands. She didn't have time to say anything. She didn't even have time to think. Richie's hand was already on the door handle. "Three!" he shouted. The door was open and Richie was gone.

Three? Whatever happened to one and two?!

She slung her black messenger bag over her shoulder, grabbed her shotgun, and followed Richie into the forest, leaving her hoodie and her boots behind. She could feel the moist ground soaking through her stockings, the dense underbrush snagging on her skirt. It was cold, and it was dark. She switched on her flashlight. She tried to keep an eye on Richie, but it was difficult, and she lost sight of him more than once. She gasped. She'd just remembered that Greg was walking on an injured leg. Would he be able to keep up with them? Would he be able to make it through the forest on his own?

Maryse turned back to look for him. She hoped Richie would turn back, too.  

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Richie ran. He didn't know which direction he was going, he just ran. He breathed hard, running faster than he had ever run before. He stopped to catch his breath, hands on his knees as he wheezed. He caught his breath after a moment, along with his conscious thought. He noticed that he hadn't heard any footsteps stop after he did. He looked up, seeign blackness. He know which way he had come, but he didn't see anybody. He prayed that the other two hadn't gotten lost, or worse. He sat down against a nearby tree, resting for a minute. He couldn't help but feel like he was forgetting something. Something important. Then he remembered about Greg's leg. He cursed silently to himself, getting up and quick-jogging back the way he came. He hoped that Maryse had remembered before he had. He hoped Greg had made it to the woods alright. He hoped that he could get to them before something bad happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:33 pm
(HA HA! lol. eyes is silly )  

Jenocide Doll

Fashionable Vampire

8,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

behind her eyes waiting

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:36 pm
(ah what the ******** shut up pocky xp )  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games