Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:10 pm

'Then look at me properly instead of hiding yourself the way you are...' Roderich frowned a little. This would be some sort of human illness, seeming as Gilbert was no longer a nation... That made it a little easier to pinpoint the culprit, especially as Gilbert was shivering the way he was. 'Gilbert... You're getting sick, aren't you...?' This was where Roderich felt a strong pull in two directions. One direction would possibly get him harmed... The other would prove just how inhumane he could be.

Was he to be Roderich Edelstein, or the nation of Austria?

'Allow me to help you, Gilbert. Please.' Roderich muttered as he stepped towards the ex-nation. 'Trust me enough to touch you for as long as is only necessary, alright?' He supposed that his rival would not be able to fight him off in this condition, and reached to wrap his arms around Gilbert from behind to help him stay upright. 'You're more feverish than I imagined...'

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 pm
Gilbert turned even further when Roderich told him to look at him, now keeping his back to the man. He shivered more, crossing his arms over his chest in an effort to warm himself.

His entire body tensed up when Roderich came over and grabbed him, trying to pull away. It was hard, though. Since the nation was behind him, he couldn't use his arms. He also felt so dizzy. "N-nicht! Verloren werden...*" he mumbled, struggling weakly.

He felt trapped, again. It was smothering. His heartbeat was too fast and he felt too dizzy. He could barely keep standing. The Austrian was warm and the change in heat was making him feel light headed. He was too close.

"Anhalten. Lassen Sie mich gehen...*" He had stopped struggling, feeling too dizzy and weak. He leaned slightly into the Austrian, not able to keep himself standing. Breathing unsteadily, he close his eyes and shivered. He felt so pathetic. He was so dizzy and his vision was blurry. It was too hot and too cold, all at the same time.

*No! Get lost...*
*Stop. Let me go...*
(I had to use a translator, so I'm probably off on the German).

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Looking at the cat, Heracles couldn't help but also see the Asian's face. His eyes were filled to the brim with tears. Just the mere sight of them caused the Greek nation to pause, his own eyes once more filling with tears..would this be the last time that they spoke? He supposed it would be...there was no need for them to speak after this, and if they did, it would only cause them both more pain.

It was only when he heard the pain in Yao's voice, that the tears began to flow. He didn't care, he knew Russia was watching, but at that moment, all he could feel was the overwhelming grief as he looked over at his dear friend. For that was what Yao had become, one of his closest friends..perhaps even more valued than Kiku..No, he mustn't think that. He had known Kiku much longer, and he knew that the right decision was to stay friends with him. But looking at the small Asian in front of him, Heracles couldn't help bit have his doubts. If Kiku really cared about him, why would he choose to put him through this pain? He could never imagine Yao putting him through this...but...

"T-thank you." 'For today...for everything today.' Scooping up the cat from the Asians hands, Greece straightened up. His eyesight blurring through the thickness of his tears, he walked away from the pair. He didn't know where he was going, nor did he care.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:41 pm

'Now you're just being silly, Gilbert.' Roderich murmured, holding onto the man with a soft sigh against the back of his neck. 'Listen. You can pretend this never happened afterwards, but... For now, you need some help. I'll skip the meeting and call your brother later from home... Which is where you're coming.' The Austrian spoke decisively. 'Please stop struggling, you know it's only going to make you worse and I'll have to carry you.' He stepped to the side in order to support Gilbert from the side, wrapping one of his arms underneath his shoulders in order to steady him. 'Will you be able to walk...? Or would you prefer me to drag you into a taxi?' He asked as he collected up Gilbert's things with a little difficulty, tucking the suitcase under one arm, the umbrella in his hand.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:42 pm
Ivan looked at the fading back of the Greek, having noticed the tears on both Yao and Greece's faces. He shook his head, still wearing his fake smile. "Japan is selfish, nyet?" he commented, although he knew he was even more selfish. He wanted China to belong to him, but... Was it worth having someone who was depressed? Earlier, he'd say yes. But... after everything that happened in the last decade, he wasn't sure anymore. He didn't like losing what he thought was his, but he didn't like seeing them damaged, either.

He took out his bottle of vodka and took a gulp of it, pondering.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Yao watched Heracles go, unable to find the strength or willpower to call out to him. He heard Russia's comment, and swallowed, finally allowing himself to cry again. What was the use in hiding it from Russia...? There had to be a time when he needed to cry. 'W-Well... it's j-just you and me again, Ivan...' He attempted a smile as he looked at his friend, drying his eyes roughly. 'All's well that ends... Like rubbish, aru.' He attempted a weak joke as he sniffled, hiccoughing a little as he reached to Ivan for comfort. His hand gently gripped the front of his friend's coat as he buried his face in the Russian's shoulder, shaking with the sobs he tried not to let out. 'I-Ivan... You won't go, like Greece, will you, aru...?' His voice was a muffled bleat, still seeking out the comfort of the friend he'd had for years now. Perhaps it was best to stay with Ivan... After all, despite a few hiccups here and there, Russia was constant... Russia was there. And more importantly, Russia was here, now.

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:53 pm
Gilbert was about to argue when another wave of dizziness passed through him. He made a soft sound of discomfort, trying to push the Austrian away. "J-just let me go. I...I need to just get my...my bearings and I'll be f-fine," he murmured, closing his eyes again. He focused on breathing, still feeling smothered by the odd temperature and the slight fear at someone being as close as the Austrian was. "I can walk," he mumbled, shivering.

His red eyes were still slightly unfocused, though, but he bit his lip sharply. "West will worry," he muttered, grabbing his cellphone out of his pocket with a trembling hand. He offered it out to the aristocrat, not looking at him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:59 pm
Ivan tensed slightly as the Asian shifted and buried his face into his coat. He blinked, and glanced down. A slight frown tugged his lips, but he masked it quickly again. He brought up one his free arm to lay over the Chinese man's back, taking another gulp of vodka with his other hand. "Da. Won't," he replied, once again in fragment English. "Where would to go if not here?"  

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:05 pm

The Greek stumbled to a stop, placing out a hand to balance himself on the nearby wall. The tears still hadn't stopped, and they didn't show any sign of ceasing, either. Collapsing against the wall, he snuggled the cat to his face. The creature made a soft noise of discomfort at becoming wet, and Heracles chuckled throughout his sobs. The cat didn't care, it wasn't even aware of his upset...how lucky it was, to live without having to deal with all these painful human emotions. Heracles dearly wished he could be like the cat, where his only concern was to keep dry, and be fed. Or even, to just not be a nation at all. Just to be a normal, human being, able to make his own friends without the worries of causing a rift between countries, or, even worse, a war. The nation sat there, repeating his one dear wish over and over in his mind.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:21 pm

'How am I meant to believe such a thing when you're almost off your feet with dizziness?' The Austrian clicked his tongue in impatience, not letting go of the uncomfortable ex-nation. However, he took the phone with a nod, pocketing it in a smooth motion. 'I will call him as soon as we are in a taxi, alright? I promise. And if I forget, feel free to break my legs.' He mused a little as he led Gilbert from the park and to the roadside, frowning a little. How was he meant to hail a taxi with his arms full? He certainly wasn't going to use his legs, that would just look foolish. 'Gilbert... Could you possibly hail us a taxi, please? I've got my arms full, I'm afraid.' He requested, keeping a firm hold on the ex-nation to make sure that he did not pull away into the road. That would be... Well, frightening. 'Please.'

----------

'N-no... I don't think you quite understand me, Ivan...' China looked up with a small smile at his friend, finding his broken English to be quite sweet in some ways. It certainly made the man less intimidating... Then again, he supposed it depended on what the Russian was going to say. 'What I mean is... I want... To stay your friend, your special friend... I want for us to stay friends forever.' It sounded quite clingy, though right now Yao did not care. 'Ivan... You and I... Will always be friends. Right, aru?' He looked up at the nation with a slight tilt to his head, leaning in closer with a curiousness, despite his tearstained face. What exactly would Ivan say...? Yao felt bad for pressurising his friend like this, but it was a burning question in his mind. After all, he didn't want to be alone... And it seemed as if the Greek's promise to not leave him had fallen through.

So perhaps, to keep Ivan as his friend... Yao would have to offer an incentive to stay. Perhaps... Perhaps he would need to become one with Russia. The thought frightened him a little, but... It seemed like the best option.

Kimuri Linebeck

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Time eventually had a meaning to Greece again. He wasn't sure how long he had been sitting there for, but he supposed it was time to move. No one was going to come, Kiku certainly wouldn't, not at this point, and Yao...Heracles didn't even want to think of Yao. Rising to his feet, the nation gathered his bearings. He didn't seem to be far from the conference room, and he did suppose it was time for him to go see Kiku. Luckily, when he walked past the pair of nations still in the corridor, neither seemed to notice him. Yao..seemed upset however..

Walking back, the Greek placed the cat opposite the two, before hurrying off.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 pm
Ivan tilted his head curiously. "Nyet. Understood," he argued, confusion written over his face. He smiled lightly. He had understood the Asian quite well, even with his relearning on the English language. "Da," he repeated, thinking over his words carefully, trying to place the right words in the right places. "Not here, then alone. Not want that. So, here. Not alone. Better." Shorter words and sentences made it easier for him.

He still had one arm around Yao, so he shifted a bit so that he would be slightly more comfortable. He closed the bottle of vodka and set it beside himself, watching China curiously.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:55 pm
Gilbert glared in Roderich's general area, a scowl on his lips. He tried to tug free, but the man had a firm grip on him and he relented after a moment of useless struggling. "I'm ill, not helpless," he muttered, managing to keep the majority of his weight off of the Austrian as he supported him to the roadside. He still felt dizzy, but it was easing off a bit as his temper lessened.

"It's not my fault that you don't listen and just let me go, Specs," he muttered, but decided to listen to the aristocrat nonetheless. "Seriously, let go." He struggled weakly again, as a taxi pulled up beside them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:02 pm

'Oh, so I'd misunderstood you... Sorry, Ivan.' Yao replied with a smile. He'd cheered up at what Ivan had said -or attempted to say-, and gave a soft sigh of contentment, the tears stopped now.'Thank you. I mean that.' He nuzzled into the material of Ivan's coat, letting a little bubble of laughter escape him. He was certainly a great friend... Though he could be frightening at times, Yao felt very fond of the Russian. 'Ivan...' Now he thought about it, the Asian had no idea as to how to start this sort of conversation. It seemed so easy for the other nation to ask -in those situations where he often did- but Yao found it a little difficult to ask.

'Will... I mean, may I...' It really wasn't that hard. Yao felt his face flushing as he mentally scolded himself, almost pleading in his mind for Ivan to ask. It just seemed that today was one of those times that the Russian would not. That was just a terrible coincidence, surely. 'I would like to become one. With you. Ivan.' The smaller man nervously choked out, glancing left and right as if fearing detection... That's when he spotted the cat.

So Heracles had been here...

----------

'And what? Allow you to fall into the gutter to be run over by the taxi? You sometimes are a proud fool.' Roderich rolled his eyes a little with a sigh. 'Perhaps I should just leave you to suffer... It's not so fun putting upwith you when you're healthy, let alone when you're sick. Are you always this irritable?' However, Roderich did find it a little amusing, in some ways, that Gilbert was still attempting to fight him off. 'Do I have to call you cute again?' He attempted to lighten the mood with a chuckle, stepping back a little as the driver got out to open the door for them. 'At least this driver has some common sense...' he thought in approval as he lowered Gilbert into the taxi, finding this task to be even more difficult. 'Now sit tight and be a good boy, alright? And before you say it... Yes, it's a kidnapping.'

Kimuri Linebeck

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:14 pm
Ivan was silent and his smile faded. "Chto*?" he murmured, not sure what to say. He was used to people simply refusing - aside from Natalia - his well asked question and he had never prepared for someone actually saying yes - again, aside from Natalia. He was taken aback, not knowing how to respond. A very, very slight blush tinged his cheeks. He was more innocent than one might believe, given his sadistic nature and his track record for violence. But...he had never really gotten close to anyone other than his sisters.

He kept his arm around the Asian, but the other hand started to play around with the edge of his scarf again as he looked somewhat sheepish and unsure of himself.

*What? (Sh-toe)*

~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games