Welcome to Gaia! ::

xx-Complete Control-xx

Back to Guilds

The S&M Guild -- Visit our Markets and Browse our Slaves 

Tags: slave, master, mistress, roleplay, kitties 

Reply Homes - Private Master x Slave
The Yamamoto Estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:13 pm
The twins listened to all of this with interest. "Yeah they are prejudiced against vampires too. Bet they'd be pretty mad if they found out the stake they use only paralyzes us and all the ones they thought dead from staking are still alive and kicking."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:26 pm
"No,he shouldn't cause you that much trouble."Seishiro replied,"He's only after my head.But,if you see him,could you ask him what his problem is?"

He then chuckled at Reina's inquiry."Why yes,I am a demon.You didn't think that I was human,do you?"He laughed,"But,I'm not telling you want kind I am.You have to guess." Smelling the waffles cooking,he suddenly took them out of the waffle iron,grimacing a bit as he listened to Reina and the twin's speak about prejudice.

"I didn't know that about vampires,and I think I owe an apology to a few of them now.However,I have known that you can't run from discrimination for a long time."He sighed,plating the waffles,"But after a few centuries,you grow tired of it.I just can't understand why humans can't---actually,I should say won't figure out that hating someone for who they are,or even what they are is about as idiotic as following a moth off an airship.And even creatures like us do the same thing.Demons can't stand angels and vice versa.Werewolves have issues with vampires.Hell,cats have issues with dogs! And they're all for moronic,asinine reason that don't even matter anyway! Why can't we all just learn to put up with each other?!"

((I actually feel that way about discrimination.Kind of sad that someone my age can figure this much out while adults can't even comprehend the idea of equality for all.....=_=))  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:48 pm
Reina nodded slowly, "Will do."

He flushed slightly, color filling his cheeks, "W-well no. There's alot of species in the world so...." he trailed off before standing up ad sniffing Seishiro, trying to recognize if any type of animal scent was on him. Usually people that can either shift into or are an animal would give off the designated animal's scent. Reina, for example, was a tiger shifter so he would give off that particular scent. He finally gave up and sat down, pouting slightly. His scent detection wasn't very good anyways.

He made no comment in the discrimination discussion, mentally trying to figure your it out."Because of power." Reina mumbled quietly, "Well, that's my idea. If there is competition out there in the world, it's an organism's first instinct to dominate over it, isn't it?. To win. And sometimes it's jealously. Others want what others have, so they discriminate people to hide their jealousy. And sometimes, it's just plain hate."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:15 am
Seishiro simply laughed at Reina's attempt to sniff out his species."I'm not going to give you a hint."He chuckled,finally putting the food on the table,"Because that wouldn't be any fun." He looked like he was having a lot of fun toying with Reina.

However,he adopted a serious tone of voice as he said,"If it were for power ,dominance,or even jealousy you'd think the humans would behave better than that.After all,aren't they the ones parading around like the own the planet? They may as well act like the dominant species,even if they're not even close to such a high rank.Not that every other species has the right to act that way.If we teach our young not to engage in such trivial,meaningless,and at times damaging feelings and actions,we should at least lead by example.As for hate.....Hate for no reason beyond stupid.....But,I have to wonder how such shallow hatred can last for so long.Oh,and breakfast is ready.Feel free to dig in."

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 pm
"Well yeah. Sometimes it's about power. Our brother is a vampire prince and is at war with some other vampires because they don't like his laws and want to take the throne to change them. Of course we don't know why the werewolves are at war with us. Julian has tried to make a treaty with them, but they keep refusing and won't say why they are attacking us so that might be just pure prejudice." They sat down next to each other and piled their plate with pancakes and waffles, putting butter and syrup on them before digging in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:27 pm
"I didn't realize that the vampire's state of affairs was that much of a mess.I need to get in touch with them again."Seishiro said,before piling waffles and pancakes onto his plate,"However,I do know about the werewolves,seeing as how their not too far away from here.They don't seem to know why the vampires are at war with them either.And trying to rectify the situation isn't easy,especially when the extremists are so eager to pick a fight." He then,for some unknown reason,began to scoop out the ice cream,put it on his plate,and cover the entire plate with powdered sugar before grabbing the eggs,bacon,and french toast.  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:54 pm
Reina huffed quietly and quickly claimed a pancake. He wasn't that hungry so one would satisfy him. Why wouldn't Seishiro give him a hint? He slumped down in his chair and nibbled on the pancake, listening to the conversation flow between the two. He didn't want to interrupt their conversation, but he began to feel restless and only one thing could cure that. "Um, do you have any milk?" he asked quietly, crossing his legs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:15 am
User ImageRose grabbed pankcakes and waffles before covering them in ice cream, syrup and sugar before saying "the werewolfs started fighting the vampires centuries ago for dominance but then the next few generations didnt know they were fighting but it was in their genes so they continued to fight anyway" she didnt look up as she spoke just looked at her plate till she had finished then she started on her waffles

((sorry bout not posting i've been ill so just managed to get on computer today))  

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:05 pm
"They attacked us first, we're just trying to defend ourselves. As soon as we moved into the area, before we could even get the mansion built, we were attacked by them."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 pm
"Is that what they say?"Seishiro replied,giving Rose and the twins a playfully mischievous smile,"My memory must be off then.Oh well.I'll be sure to talk to those werewolves,though.They shouldn't have attacked you and your brother Damian,Lucian." He then continued to eat.

But,he started to laugh when Reina mentioned milk,causing him to choke on a piece of bacon."Milk?"Seishiro laughed,trying very hard not to call Reina a kitten,"If you want milk,it's in the fridge.Should I get it for you?"

((That's okay Angel.^_^))  

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Queen Kei of the wolves

Hopeful Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:43 am
User Image|"one of my old masters was a werewolf he's one of the few who knows the real reason why the werewolfs started fighting vampires" said Rose when she cleraed her plate

((Thx's))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 am
"They attacked our older brother too, because he's the vampire prince were we come from. I have a reason to be prejudiced about the butt sniffers." Lucian had seen friends die at the hands of the werewolves that attacked the mansion and he had hated werewolves ever since.  

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:43 pm
Seishiro wasn't sure about how he should respond.He understood that the twins had good reason to hate the werewolves...And Rose did have a point,but...Well....As a fox demon,those werewolves were like distant cousins to him.They were the only family he'd had over the years,even if he kept out-living them.It was painful to hear them spoken about in such a way,but he decided to remain silent and focus on the meal before him.After all,he didn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable just because he felt that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:11 pm
Reina grinned happily as soon as he was given permission and hopped off his chair. He quickly poured himself a glass of milk and returned to his seat, taking a large gulp of his milk on the way, before turning his attention back to the conversation at hand. He had never met a werewolf, let alone any other creatures besides his parents, before and his curiousity peaked again as the topic continued, "Do werewolves look like actual man-beasts, or um... giant wolves?" he asked, cocking his head to the side and taking another sip of the milk.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

Otawolf4

Durem Dog

12,150 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 am
"They look like giant wolves."Seishiro replied,silently thanking Reina for changing the topic,even if only a little,"The man-beast are actually lycans,but humans tend to confuse the two.It's a real pain." He then thought for a moment and added,"Wait,why did you ask? Haven't you seen a werewolf before Reina?"  
Homes - Private Master x Slave

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games