Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:43 am
Sebastian sighed, not knowing if this could get any worse. "Miss Isabella you belong at home with your mother. What are you doing in our carriage? Bochan isn't going to like the fact that you tagged along with us."

Ciel then stepped out and looked at her. "Exactly why did you try and come home with me Miss Isabella?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:56 am
For a moment Isabella seemed shocked to see Sebastian, "You? the servant who approached me at the ball....."
She recovered from her surprise by the time Ciel had stepped out and addressed her. For a moment, it appeared that the girl was fighting with herself, She was a noblewoman, to be caught like this.....
Isabella finally hung her head and sank to the ground in front of Ciel. "My Lord....Please.....Don't make me go back, I don't want to go back." She pulled up the robe and her skirt from her left leg and pulled the white stocking down. Her leg was covered in blue and black bruises as well as some barely healed cuts.
"My mother beats me, I only wanted......to get away from her." her voice broke, "Please my Lord, don't send me back, She'll kill me like she killed my Pa-pa...."

--

Lounging on the the cushions the Baroness laughed herself silly. "You? A Grim Reaper? That's the funniest story I've heard in a long time...." She took a sip of the wine that was laced with something else. " ....Even if it where true, This is not the first time I've danced with death."
Provocatively, she ran her hand up her thighs, pulling the fabric up until she uncovered the dagger there, she pulled it out. "The last man who took me to his bed also took this....in his heart."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:20 am
Ciel and Sebastian's eyes both opened up in shock. "She...murdered her own husband? That would explain a lot. Good news Sebastian. You don't need to get that information out of Grell after all." He smirked before looking at the girl. "You may stay with me in my manor under a few conditions. One you stay out of my way, and out of the way of my two butlers. Two you tell us everything that you know about your mother. Do we have a deal?" Ciel smiled at her before extending out a hand for her to shake.

Grell looked like he was highly insulted by her laugh, and wasn't at all that surprised that she killed her man. She looked like the kind of woman that could do so. He crossed his legs before talking again. "It's true. I'm a Shinigami from the Shinigami Dispatch Society, also known as Grell Sutcliffe. I'm actually a Demi-God, but that's a different story. If you want more proof then look at my teeth. They don't belong to a normal human being. Also saying that you killed someone in cold blood only turns me on more then the actual fact that you keep a dagger up your dress. Remember Jack the Ripper in the papers? That was me and my last Madame. Madame Red, or Angelina to be exact. You see she was the sister of Ciel's mother, and she was in love with his father. She was of course jealous when her sister married her crush, but she found happiness anyway with a man she met at a party. She eventually got into an accident and it prevented her from ever having children. She then went on a mad killing spree with me as her help, killing whores that got abortions in her office. I should also know that I get bored very easily. If something bores me I get rid of it immediately. Madame Red bored me because she couldn't pull the knife when I asked her to. The real reason I'm here, or the reason I'm supposed to be here is because it's your time to die. You're diabetic correct? You're supposed to die from too many sweets, but I stopped you from eating that pie..." Now he smirked at her before showing her two rows of really sharp fangs. "When and if you actually die by my hands is clearly up to you. Keep me entertained...and you get to live longer then planned."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 am
Isabella looked up at Ciel with her gray eyes wide. "Yes! Yes of course!" She stood up and took his hand, her own still covered with white gloves. For the first time that evening, she smiled back.

--

"Hm, then I'm living on borrowed time." Katarina lend up against Grell's side. "What would entertain you love?" She played with his tie a little, non-repulsed by his teeth. "If I'm living on borrowed time....I should do the things I like before I die." Katarina put an arm around Grell. "What do you think? I want to bring as many as these English bastards to Hell with me as I can....I bet that would be....fun."

---

The Phantomhive manor was quiet. The girl, Isabella was just finishing a bath, Bella had refused help in being bathed even by Mey-rin. She had told the maid that what she wanted the most was privacy, ashamed of her battered and scarred body.
Since Ciel and and Bella where roughly the same size, She had borrowed an old worn night shirt of his and a housecoat to go over it. The girl had not brought an extra change of clothing in her bundle, she instead came in the same red velvet dress she attended the party in.
Claude had left a mug of rich hot chocolate in the guest bedroom where she was staying. The demon butler was outside in the garden fixing the lopsided tree, before he did anything else.

Bella, now in a clean nightshirt and housecoat sat in the chair in her room, sipping the warm beverage. The night shirt was just long enough to hide her bruises and scars, her feet were rather large. She tucked them under the hem as she poured out the jewels she had stolen from her mother before she had run away on the small side table.
Bella had intended on using the jewels to get back to Spain. She frowned then smiled as she remembered the events leading to this moment.

The girl had seen that her mother was distracted by yet another man. It would be at least 3 days before her mother tried of them and sent them away or....more rarely, they would go missing.
The party was proved to be a good chance to escape, there where many guests there and her mother would not be suspicious until the very end. or the next morning. By then Bella would be long gone from London.
Bella had garbed the small bundle containing some food, a change of shoes, her mother's jewelry from under her bed. Wrapping a black robe around her dress she had snuck downstairs using eh servants hallway, thought the bustling kitchen to the outside where a long line of carriage and horses waited.
Begging was not her strong suit, but what else could she do?

Isabella sighed and picked up one of the rings, now her pride as a Noblewoman was coming back, She wanted to somehow replay the boy, Earl Ciel Phantomhive as he introduced himself as, for his kindness.
The bloodred stone sparkled in her white-gloved hand. White gloves that she had pulled on after her bath.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:50 pm
Ciel was currently being bathed by his own butler, Sebastian, wondering what Isabella was planning on doing now. If he were her he'd be on a plan back to Spain. He wouldn't want to be with a mother like that either. He had a aunt who was a murderess...so he knew what that was like.

Grell smirked as the woman got cozy to him. She couldn't kill him like she did her other men. He once got sliced with his own scythe and he's still here to tell about it. "I'm not going to tell you what entertains me. You need to figure that out for yourself my Dear. And...what English bastards are you referring too hm?" He was just being curious.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:17 pm
Bella knew that it was getting late and the stress of the day was starting wear her down. The warm milk in the hot chocolate made her feel relaxed and sleepy. She looked longingly at the bed, smiling at the fact that this bed didn't have the padlocks and chains, that here, she was safe from the abuse from her mother.
Kneeling at the foot of the bed, She began to pray. "My holy Father who dwells in heaven. Forgive your child her weakness today. Please grant me the strength I need to endure this hardship......" She hesitated for a moment then continued. "...and forgive Ciel, Show him your loving mercy ......Amen."
Her nightly prayers done. Isabella slipped into the warm bed and blew out the candles.
"Sam........where-ever you are......goodnight."

--

"Oh anyone who happens to cross my path tonight." The baroness got up from the cushions. "Grell, let's go, out there," She mentioned towards the outside window which showed the city. "I hear throats begging to be cut."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:06 pm
Soon Ciel was in bed and Sebastian checked in on Isabella. "Hello Dear. Are you doing fine? Do you need anything at all?" He wanted to be of help to their guest. That's the kind of butler he was. He wanted to do his job with perfection.

Grell got up and looked outside the window. "Okay let's go outside. Want to go out the window or out the front door? If you choose out the front door I'd have to carry you, because a human can't make that jump."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:01 am
Sitting up in bed, clenching the blanket tightly in both hands Bella blinked. "Everything is fine, Mr.Michaelis. Thank you very much.....If I may trouble you for one thing?" When the butler nodded his head. She continued. "I would like for breakfast tomorrow morning, eggs and briskets, no breakfast meats and just a glass of cool clean water to drink." Bella frowned, the jewels she taken was hidden under her pillow and her gloves where set aside along with the small gold cross that was around her neck. Her hands palmside down showed welts of the rope that was used to bind her hands.
"And please give your master my thanks, without his generosity, I'd most likely be sleeping in the streets rather then a warm bed."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:10 am
Sebastian bowed and nodded before he left for the kitchen, wondering why she wanted breakfast items this late at night, but then again it wasn't the servant's job to question the young lords and ladies. "Yes My Lady." He made what she wanted before giving it to her. "I'll tell my Lord tomorrow when he wakes up. What are your plans from here? Plan on moving back to Spain?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:22 am
"Yes I do, As soon as I'm able.....But I don't know exactly where I'm going, I have a relative in Spain that may take me in, but I don't know where or who. My servant knows everything but......" She stopped, the conversation was getting very uncomfortable for her, This man, reminded her of Sammael in a way, but yet was so completely different from him. " I'll figure something out tomorrow." Bella lay back down tugging the covers up higher turning her back on the man so that she wouldn't have to see him.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:26 am
"Very well then My Lady. See you in the morning." He then left out feeling rather disappointed. She wasn't going to say anything more then her mom killed her father. He needed more to go on then that to solve this case for his young lord. He needed an ulterior motive, and how it happened. Looks like he was going to have to go to Grell in the end afterall, because he's the one closest to the suspect right now. "Damn it...I really hate you Grell..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:40 am
"What was that?" Claude was standing outside the door to the guest room, apparently listening in. The spider demon had finished up the remaining chores. Immediately he swept Sebastian close to him in a kiss.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:49 am
Sebastian was going to answer him when he suddenly got kissed, so he decided to save it for later and kissed him back with an arm around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:54 am
Mindful of the burning candles in his hand, Claude whispered in his ear. "Your room or mine?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:51 am
Claude sat down and put the cup of coffee in front of Sebastian, like the morning before they where enjoying the first few moments of a peaceful morning.
He pushed his glasses up, smirking at the other butler's languid expression.
"Are you sure that It wasn't too much?" He asked. Claude knew that he wasn't small so the all night sex might have made Sebastian uncomfortable with walking.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games