Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:07 am
IVIisty
Hmm.. Not bad on it.

lol, thanks. I still need to practice more, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:14 am
The Mission: Future Threat is now accepting four more people to join, if you are interested, please PM.  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:31 am
Spreader of Despair

Just keep going~ and I might help need some help choosing a pic for my future NPC. I found two  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:09 pm
Just one more team and we can start the mission sometime tomorrow.  

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Dafuq

Invisible Noob

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:21 am
The dreadful clean outttt.

I know that I haven't been active lately and I'm sorry because this trend will go on for quite some time until I finish my final exams.

So....in other words...brb.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:54 pm
could i get my profile checked pweaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze crying i want to start soon im excited about the soul eater guild! lol
oh and hi im new to your guild hehe biggrin  

Light and Dark Prince

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:16 pm
00SpirittedAway00

Sabrewolf123

Hey. Thought i should drop by. Miss you guys. Might make a comeback soon. So how are you guys?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:09 pm
I'm back guys from the hospital.. Oh man.. I missed all of you so much, I had a very serious depression and I had to go go away for 2 days. I missed so much stuff.. ugh...! I'm so mad now. ><  

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:54 pm
IVIisty
I'm back guys from the hospital.. Oh man.. I missed all of you so much, I had a very serious depression and I had to go go away for 2 days. I missed so much stuff.. ugh...! I'm so mad now. ><

Hey! Glad you're feeling better! In the mission you just missed that Sanctum died and so did future atticus, now we're chillin with Marai waiting for her to create a portal to send us home. + atticus just found out he's married to Shira.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 am
00SpiritedAway00
Sabrewolf123

Thanks again, Sabre. Sadly.. this hurricane sandy is gonna hit us. Flash Flood and high winds.. I live up on the mountains so there won't be any floods. I won't be able to reply until it blows over.  

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:11 am
IVIisty
00SpiritedAway00
Sabrewolf123

Thanks again, Sabre. Sadly.. this hurricane sandy is gonna hit us. Flash Flood and high winds.. I live up on the mountains so there won't be any floods. I won't be able to reply until it blows over.

That is fine, hope you guys stay safe. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:44 pm
Celiabemont

I love how everyone thinks that a hurricane is the end of the world. And here we are "Hurricane? NO SCHOOL!" XD And there's a tornado warning, flash flood warnings, we're right by a lake AND it's crazy windy outside? Got school anyways.  

seulrene
Crew

Fashionable Fatcat

Celiabemont
Crew

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:03 pm
Raine StrifeHart
Celiabemont

I love how everyone thinks that a hurricane is the end of the world. And here we are "Hurricane? NO SCHOOL!" XD And there's a tornado warning, flash flood warnings, we're right by a lake AND it's crazy windy outside? Got school anyways.

Yeah and they're like oh only category one with thunderstorms, you're still going to school until its right on us and we're wading through water to get to our cars. But then again that's like every day during spring and summer. Stupid southern weather, make up your mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:25 am
Ugh... First, we kick that hurricane's ******** a**! Now.. we're gonna get sandbag by snow. Hopefully I'll be able to post during this.. cat_stare  

One For All Hero

Eternal Lunatic

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:33 am
IVIisty
Ugh... First, we kick that hurricane's ******** a**! Now.. we're gonna get sandbag by snow. Hopefully I'll be able to post during this.. cat_stare

You guys seem to be having all the weather over there. XD  
Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games