Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Ask Cagalli! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abyss

Beloved Soldier

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:35 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
That depends which Gundam and what the Imperium decided to field... for example, the Warlord Titan would present a large challenge for anything that isn't late UC or Turn-A. it has fields that can stop any weapon, several types of gun, and can be given a warp missile, that temporarily opens the eye of terror where it lands.
hehe and not to metion its a walking nuclear power plant twisted so when you do destory it you got a nuclear fall out. We have to talk about 40k a little more offten but right now is not the time or place since it is a gundam guild and all hehe thanks for you answer. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:28 am
If you have a Haro, what color would it be?  

NOMable

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:02 am
Major Seita A. Yukihari
If you have a Haro, what color would it be?
Silly question. Like the darker pink of my Strike Rouge.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:37 pm
Why do you think they painted Strike rouge red/pink?  

NOMable

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:56 pm
Major Seita A. Yukihari
Why do you think they painted Strike rouge red/pink?

If you read page 1, I already asked that question xd

EDIT: Ok.. maybe not page 1.. BUT I KNOW I'VE ASKED IT BEFORE! Blame Lacus for the pink 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:57 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
It's pink because Lacus was chief of redesigning... stare I said to make it green, but NOOOOOOOOOO.... she has to make it a bright, flashy "shoot at me, i'm a bad color" shade of pink... stare

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

NOMable

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:27 pm
That sounds like Lacus wants Cagalli to get shot... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:33 pm
Major Seita A. Yukihari

It's cause Cagalli took her man and she had to settle for Kira.  

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:10 pm
Starcloud
Major Seita A. Yukihari

It's cause Cagalli took her man and she had to settle for Kira.
she can have him back. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:02 am
I thought she didn't like him that way in the first place.  

NOMable

Abyss

Beloved Soldier

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:11 am
yeah me too well in anycase any gundam or MS in that color is turely what she said Shoot me now cause I'am in a bright pink. How many years into the future are we since the revolutary war were the british still have not learned that red or any bright colors is bad to wear during war time.

and also here is my qustion for you Why did Zeon always had the singel camera in there MS's, You would think they would at least know the laws of deepth procepetion. Since they we able to make MS from lack of resouces  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:34 am
Abyss
and also here is my qustion for you Why did Zeon always had the singel camera in there MS's, You would think they would at least know the laws of deepth procepetion. Since they we able to make MS from lack of resouces

Zeon and its decendants used more than one camera eye in some suits. A monoeye just looks cool ... Check out the Zaku Trainer ... it's got three camera tracks.  

Swordoath Omega

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:47 am
The Zeon mobile suits with monoeyes were produced by a company known as Zeonic. The camera parts were devellopped from the research of three companies - Felipe, Khanom and Gramonica.
These companies came up with the monoeye, treating it as a camera rather than an actual "eye"... as the pilot has two eyes and perfect depth perception, it's no different than looking through a camera lens for them...
The Zaku's eye would actually have been almost constantly moving side to side in order to give the pilots a view of the SIDE of their unit, otherwise limiting them to about 45 degrees of vision.

Note: Zeonic were responsible for ZAKU. The three companies developed MONOEYES. Other companies researched later mobile suits, but used the same camera system with minor adjustments, such as the Dom's ability to tilt the monoeye up and down...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:58 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
The Zeon mobile suits with monoeyes were produced by a company known as Zeonic. The camera parts were devellopped from the research of three companies - Felipe, Khanom and Gramonica.
These companies came up with the monoeye, treating it as a camera rather than an actual "eye"... as the pilot has two eyes and perfect depth perception, it's no different than looking through a camera lens for them...
The Zaku's eye would actually have been almost constantly moving side to side in order to give the pilots a view of the SIDE of their unit, otherwise limiting them to about 45 degrees of vision.

Note: Zeonic were responsible for ZAKU. The three companies developed MONOEYES. Other companies researched later mobile suits, but used the same camera system with minor adjustments, such as the Dom's ability to tilt the monoeye up and down...
wowo i didn't even know that information hehe  

Abyss

Beloved Soldier

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

NOMable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:19 am
So the three companies developed eyes for the Monoeyes? I'm confused.  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games