Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:21 pm
But I got a note that said I was accepted into this guild. =(
Oh...um I'll go ahead and put up the banner on my sig. 3nodding I don't know why you didn't get the accept note thing... sad But I sent a note last night saying I wanted to join this guild... confused please don't kick me out... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:45 pm
((*she sighed* If someone invited him, then maybe until we see what he can do, he can stay? Innocent until proven guilty...we could give him a temp character and if he plays it literatly he can keep it...does that sound good?))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:50 pm
Please...I'm a very nice person and never rude...plus I am a HUGE fan of FMA as well. =3 I thank you for supporting me...I hope I can paricerpate in this guild as well... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:51 pm
I can't believe people. I need to know whose doing this stuff without my approving so I can ban them. Such things are not allowed without my approval. *she went over and kicked a wall then came back* I want to see an example. Also don't use those goddamn emotion icons, they piss me off.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:56 pm
((*sighed* It's fine if you can't believe people without proof...and...I am not quite sure...it might have actually have been me...I run several guilds and if I see literacy then I normally approve it..so it might have been my mistake, and if you feel that it is, feel free to ban me..I would be sad, but if it would make you feel better then please do..I don't want you to be angry...and yes..an example...a literate example....*winced* yes...the emoticons....I really don't like those..they blink...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:59 pm
*She let out a small sigh and kicked his sig* Fix your sig right now! It's streching the page and I will not allow that.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:01 pm
Example of RPG...
I can do that for you...I hope that I will be part of this guild though...
Example:
Roy Mustange, the flame alchimest, was sitting at his desk waiting for General Huges to come back with the information of the two youngest alchimest, Edward and Alphonse Elric. "Where is he? He has been gone for hours now." Roy said with annoyense until Huges came in through the doors with his daughter. He held her up to Roy and said, "Isn't she the sweetest thing you ever saw Roy?" Roy got up and made small flames with his glove. "Huges! I asked you to give me information about Ed and Al, not bring in your daughter here!" General Huges's baby started crying and he began to stare at Roy. "Come on now Roy! You don't have to be so mean. There there my little angle." Major Hawkeye walked over towards Huges and grabbed his collar. "General Huges! You will take your daughter back home at once and bring back real information about the two brothers, understand?"
((I really do hope thats ok with you...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:02 pm
You know you only play ONE character, not three. Give an actull example, not something from a story. Also I said it before but fix your damn sig.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:06 pm
((*was now hiding under the table from Fire, knowing she was about to get grounded* sorry.....*looked at the post, and shook her head* one character...not any other characters..it needs to be that length but literate...remember the literary devices...
1. Adjectives
2. Adverbs
3. Character's inner thought
4. Describe actions of the character
5. Describe the world around the character
6....spelling...
just try it again....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:08 pm
That's...short, and it's not general hughes. *she sat there a tad relieved about the sig being fixed, though now her eyes twitched as they always did when growing angry. She managed to keep a small grin until she got up and walked off to go watch a dvd*  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:12 pm
((*sighed* he's redoing it......that was not what it should have been..ever...it was like a one liner....Hughes and Roy are not open to you..*could see why Fire was angry...a little vein twitching on her head now. She may normally be sweet and nice, but she took rping seriously*..yes..the sig is fixed...now..this is one of my shortest posts in this guild....

Adenine certainly did stop moving when she was told to, the feathers connected to the metal joints moving slightly as she tried to see how much leeway she had. To her knowledge, none of the lines had been scratched in her maintenance matrix, nothing for her health affected by the fall, but she would not be surprised if some of the defensive and aggressive circles on the outer feathers were abraded and therefore not functioning properly. Just another something to check up on later, but right now she was more worried for Edward. He really did not look well, and while she was tired and stuck, he was in a life threatening situation, her weak body trying to make her fall asleep right then and there. But she smiled back to him as he called her silly, nodding as they should get to the current situation at hand, which was getting her unstuck. She really felt bad for getting them into such a terrible situation, but with one arm, her left arm with the large leather glove that went up to her shoulder, trapped underneath her; it made things more difficult. She shook her head as he dropped under, apologizing again.
"Sorry for getting stuck here. I did not plan on falling so when I use the air to stop the fall I suppose I miscalculated..."

She thought about how she was angled, Edward somewhere below her, and hearing noises coming closer and closer from above. This was a bad position to be stuck in, but if she could just use a step two partial circle, she could get herself untangled from the metal ceiling of the elevator. Edward should also not be standing she noted, as he was missing a leg and that made life so much more difficult. About to speak up that she might be able to free herself, Edward apparently had found the same solution. Giving a quick sound of agreement, as he could not see her nod, she got her hands ready, since drawing the circle for sudden depressurization was a pain and she should have enough time to get both of her hands together.
"I think I can. I was going to try and use a step two circle, but it might be easier this way. Just promise me you can get your hands to your ears in time; I need you in return to cover your ears tightly. I can prevent you from getting further injured and from me hitting the floor this way."
Her voice was rather bright now, alchemy nearly always cheering her up, and the fact that as soon as she was unstuck they could leave. Her voice also hinted her fatigue, her breathing pattern unstable with the fever.

...You really need to step up your rping....try it again with the six rules....))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:12 pm
Wha? ....uh...my post?! Uhhh...*shudders* will...you accept me into your guild? *drops head down in depression*  

Kama_Jack

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:14 pm
If you roleplay like that you might as well go join those little one-liner guilds! Unless you xan get your a** in gear your being removed. In case you haven't noticed I am short tempered and you are just not helping. Now Ryb is much better then I am, I'm probably the worst roleplayer here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:14 pm
((*nodded* your post..was short...and you have to prove you can play a character before we give it to you....I hate to get you depressed, but we take rping seriously here....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:31 pm
please...I'm trying my best to be polite here...*sweat* ok let me try this again...please I do not wish to be banned from this guild...

Somewhere in the desert, a stranger appeared. A white hair flowing in the wind and long white trench coat waving behind him in the wind. The stranger looked up from his glasses and smiled. "Don't worrie Ed and Al...I'm going to find you no matter what happens." He kept walking on until a town appeared right in front of him. "My name is Kamakazi Jack. I'm looking for two young boys, one in red trench coat the other in a suit of armor." Kamakazi asked a man and the man only pointed towards north and Kama bowed down in thanks. Clutching his hand into a fist, Kamakazi searched all over the town for the two young alchemist brothers. "Where are they? I've looked all over for them and...that man lied to me. I'll kill him with my weapon." Just as Kamakazi was about to head towards the man, he bumped into a person. He looked back and saw Ed and Al walking together and talking. "Hm...so I guess the man was right. I'll give them time, then when their time is up, I'll go hunt for them again." Kamakazi went back to the man and asked him if he could rest for the night at the inn. As Kamakazi was wandering around for the rest of the day, he found out that the two brothers were staying at the same inn as he was. Kamakazi frowned and said, "What a pity that the two boys are staying at the same place as I am. I've been finding them for months now and I finally found them. Even the military dogs won't give me their information. I'll just force someone else to give me more info about those two brothers." Then Kamakazi saw someone else traveling with them.
"What's a girl traveling with the two brothers?" Kamakazi asked himself, then an idea came to him. "Heh. I'll probably use the girl to bait them towards me." Then Kamakazi walked on towards the inn to rest for the day.

((I hope this one is alright))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces