Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Banners((Updated!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:51 am
Wow, can I have one of the swords too? Flamethrower and a sword...with me... god that'd be scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:02 am
((*she huggled her sword*but...I don't want to share them..I love them...and you can buy them at any anime convention, there are booths and lines of people selling them....*Shook her head* it would not be so scary...if you had sugar however, that's when I would run to somewhere off the planet, probably past the moon....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:07 am
Oh me hyper is really weird. When I'm with Emmi we got so bored we found actully found extermly perverted things on SUper Smash Brothers Melee(sp)! And we have our random laughing outbursts for like five minutes. Oh god it's fun..I sohuld clean my room in case Emmi can spend the night!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:16 am
((*she thought for a moment* I just get very strange when I am hyper...people give me things to do then because I am to be feared.....but..is SSBM where you have a bunch of different characters from different games? Like Pikachu going up against White Link who's going up against Ninja Zelda who happens to be fighting Mario?...if so, then I agree, at my sister's birthday party she brought all of her friends over, and we played that...and we kept freezing the screen and laughing about some of the ways we could show the three bishie boys were were playing with...they kept catching skirt shots of one..that was scary....but I laughed with the rest of them...it was really enjoyable playing Ninja Zelda...I always got second place, the last one to die....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:19 am
That's Sheik just so you know. Anywho no I mean if you zoom in on the trophy's...*falls over laughing and gasping for air* Okay give me a min ute..I can't even talk about it... but god it was funny. Maybee if Emmi comes over one day she can tell you... through my account..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:22 am
((*nodded, there having been two pretty boys on the game, one having pants and a skirt, who would say the most conceeded things in japanese*...yes...it was highly entertaining....makes me want to go over to john paul's house and kidnap his game....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:24 am
Makes me want to steal my Link's(my bishie. no touchie) clothings like in the id pic os sakura-star! That was funny. I still love the pics she does. Oh the bus one was good too. And the firehydrant and pole with the braids one too....now I'm slightly getting ideas on where to go in my fanfic...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:28 am
((*poked Driver's Ed* that one was great...priceless even...but yes, I apprciate those pictures quite a bit..they are fun....but being Ninja Zelda would be so much fun...but that's why there is cosplaying, which I participate in as often as possible...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:30 am
No it's Sheik. Sort of two differnt people type thing..it's from one of the games I believe but I'm not sure really...but no they have two differnt names...don't mind me being video game nerd..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:33 am
((*goes to look it up* she has too different personalities?...wow...that's news to me..I don't get to play video games often, but its a lot of fun for me....sorry about bothering you so much...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:40 am
Well I'm not sure and don't worry about it being a nerd/b***h who always has be right type thing. Odd thing about me..one of my many sides...scary huh? Odd thing though, actully I'm totaly differnt when anywhere else but my room anywhere in my house except my room and I"m not the same person, then a differnt when around people, or around friends. I'm soo weird....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:19 am
((*she quickly nodded, sitting back up* all of us have many sides, and we all show those different sides to different to different people, I don't think anyone is different in that aspect...so I don't really think it's that strange....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:27 am
if you ever saw one of my fanficss...you'd swear I was crazy..or bishies crazy...also the fact there personalities aren't the exact same as their show because they're mine so I can change them if I want(my bishies..not touchie... xp ) yeah. God I love my random fanfics. Actully the plot line is probably the simpliest also probably the most distrubing ever...now that I think about it... damn perverted and crazy mind...makes the fanfics interesting though...at least for me... ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:37 am
((*she still smiled though* I want to see your fanfics then...and everyone loves bishies so I see nothing wrong with that....but changing the personalities sometimes takes away from the fun too....but yes, I so want to see if they are random and distrubing at the same time...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:45 am
No, trust me you won't like mine...except the scne where Roy killed three guys.. that's cool. See right now I'm working on one that a cross between Ruroni(sp) Kenshin and FMA..it's takes places in Mejii Era and stuff. I should see if my freshmen slave can do Roy and Ed as Swordmen who use alchemy...that'd be funny... but now Ed is like Kenshin, Roy's sort of evil person.... It's funny. Then I'm going to bring Kenshin and the others in as well... Al... what did I do with Al..I forgot.. anywho it's weird.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games