Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Theif RP OOC Chat! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:26 pm
you know, most chainletters are sent via
To: Friendslist

so they can send it to all the people on their f-list.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:28 pm
I know... >.> Needless to say, I recently cleaned up my friendlist.  

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:02 am
Well, I just deleted everything in my box, chain letters or not because honestly, I have no time to even care. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:38 pm
Ya, I know. Annoying, but... they seem to have stopped now. Thankfully.  

Edaniel
Crew

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:12 pm
lol i only have 7 friends and i managed to get a chainletter.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:09 pm
I can't belive people didn't know what that button was for. >.< *Smacks forehead* Lord... But, it only lasted a day, which is good.  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:07 pm
Hehee, there you go all you loyal Kag fans. I can't wait to see who wins this one. Ayeka or Ryoko... that's a mucho tough noe, I don't know if there will ever be an answer to that one. O.o

Also, I think I shall make the next one a boy one...

Maybe...

Yuki or Kyo?

MUAHA!

Maybe.

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:56 pm
*Squeee* NEW CHARACTERS! ;_; I couldn't help though... I had junk to do yesterday. *Cry cry sob* They're really cute and really neat though, you have out done yourself Edaniel-san.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:16 pm
*Sigh* Remember the good ol' days when we used to fight over cheese and petty stuff like being pissed 'cause everyone ditched us when they got off early? Those were nice days... Shinobu was more talkative to others, Haru actually roleplayed, and Koh didn't get grounded and sent off to California every other week. *Le sigh* Teh niceness...  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:29 pm
On another note, I am writing a story for fun, and have decided that everyone should be in it! It's a cross between .hack and gaiaonline, about the new update and how they get sucked into some totally predictable plot-line story! ^_^ But if you want to be in it, I need pictures. I have Sophie-sans character, and my character. Thats about it... -.-  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:27 pm
Next time you come over I'll get you U.Bee's character and my other one, CFR-12 that you can use for your story if you'd like.

They were originally to be for a .hack dream in furcadia that flopped, I couldn't handle dragon speak. T'was too complicated and no one would help meh! >.<

And thank yoo. I like ma's little Kag and Kik thing too. I'm gonna do the Ayeka and Ryoko one soon but... they ish presently tied, so it looks like i'm gonna have to wait a while.

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:27 pm
Ahh... the good ol' days. Well, atleast now the roleplay is more professional and something we can be proud of. It's really good, working slick as can be, I think. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:43 pm
We've got a new character! Check out the first posts for all the dets!  

Edaniel
Crew

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:28 pm
Well folks I guess I quit. I can never think of anything to post, and Im not active enough on Gaia anymore. Hopefully you'll find a good Kuro eventualy.  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games