Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:50 pm
Suspicion: 3/10

Fluffy Ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms
Whoa there bud, who said YOU were done? Texas won't be making any decisions since he's my character and that would kind of be cheating. And Despair certainly won't get a +7 Suspicion decision.

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

April May slid to a stop as Lily's ice spear impaled the wall in front of her. A mere second later the second explosion went off filling the room with a similar rush of fire before fading away. April May seemed too in shock by what happened to her little brother to hear Lily's comment to her, but she waited a few more moments for any other sounds before slowly walking into the room to the spot where Lieutenant May had been. She stared down at it for a moment before suddenly falling to her knees. She slowly began to dig through the ashes as if expecting to find her brother buried underneath them, her white fur, clothing and boots quickly becoming covered in soot. Captain Schifo watched April May for a moment before looking over at Lily. "No point now," he told her. "Those two explosions incinerated every piece of paper in there. If the plans were in there, they're ashes now." The reality of the situation seemed to be weighing heavily on the Captain. Most of his fellow Command Staff were either dead or missing and in the end they had absolutely nothing to show for it. They would have to come back empty-handed. He looked back at April May who was still digging in the ashes. "Cassie, Weinbaum, get her out of there....we need to get to the AA sniper and take it out before we have a chance of air-lifting out of here. Then we go look for the others; we're not leaving without them." He looked over at Despair. "Guardsman, would you kindly retrace our path to the front entrance? Someone might have heard the explosion and come to see what's going on. We'll catch up as soon as we can get April out of here." Cassie had already reached April May and was gently talking to her, one hand on her shoulder. Meanwhile, Texas moved over next to Lily. "Good job," he whispered to her quietly. "I didn't think you had it in you to save a Faux. I think they're a little more suspicious of us now, but I would have done the same thing."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
With everything that had been happening, Despair seemed a little disappointed in how things have turned out. Ever since arriving on the battlefield, the mission had gone wrong in every possible way. They've lost officer after officer, they've been led around by a Captain who has no clear plan and now they were pretty much abandoning this mission, in order to go and search for potential survivors. All in all, this was a pretty pathetic operation and abysmal performance by Captain Schifo. It seems that there was no need for Despair to carry out the Prince's orders, as everyone is dying on their own. Hearing Schifo's orders, Despair looked towards the obviously stressed man and saluted, "Aye, aye, Captain." he would say in his natural nonchalant way and with that Despair took his leave, heading back the way they came, analyzing the halls and such.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:24 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123
you just dont wanna give me an easy way out of this do u?

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form

Lily wuld hear the captian say it was pointless "I doubt it was the only copy...plans that can be used always have a backup...just in case..." she muttered before Texas would walk up to her, her eyes went to him "you can blame my humanity...most kitsunes would have just let her go in...i hate seeing mindless deaths..." she muttered to him before sighing "im already not enjoying the mission" she added as she would look inside of the room "if the elder was here she could easily reverse this destruction" she thought to herself.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life
Partner: Texas

I wish you could see
The bridge that leads from you to me
But every time you try to cross
You always manage to get lost

User Image

Without a second glance you left me stranded
I climbed I slipped I fell but at least I tried
If you turn your back, I'll burn that bridge

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai stared blankly at the room where the supposed plans were. It would make no sense for them to be in there if it was booby trapped to the point where it would destroy everything in there. Her brow furrowed slightly as she thought before her gaze shifted to Schifo as he hold her and Cassie to help April May. Mirai nodded and walked over to where April May was. Cassie already seemed to be doing a good job at comforting her so Mirai wasn't exactly sure what to say. "I am sorry..." she said quietly. April seemed to be in a state of shock from the events. That may make things difficult in the near future. Mirai knelt down and rubbed April May's back.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:35 pm

Fluffy Ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms
Yep smile

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

April May sniffled quietly as Mirai and Cassie both spoke to her. "He was the only family I had left," she said weakly as she finally stopped digging through the ashes. "Now it's just me.....and I'm a Faux. Most Machinists aren't keen on those. Even if we're technically one of them...." Texas and The Captain were both looking at Lily. "Your humanity.....okay...." Captain Schifo replied quietly. "Either way, we're not going to find what we're looking for here," Texas said, quickly changing the subject. Captain Schifo nodded. "We need to go to our next definite objective, which is the AA Sniper cannon that shot down our ride. We can't leave without killing that."

Despair would not see any sign of another living creature on his trek back to the entrance of the Library. Until he stood in the lobby. There was someone else there, standing directly in the middle of the lobby. It was a male with long greenish hair. Despite this being obvious, the boy's wavelength and soul had been completely hidden until Despair walked into the room. Now it looked like a normal, augmented human soul. Although something about his augmentations were different than those of the Machinists Despair and the others had been traveling with.

User Image

"Well well, so you're the other Machinists wandering around the Library," the boy said with a smile. He was obviously a kid but his voice was husky. His weapon was drawn but he didn't make any move to attack. "You all are different from the other crazies wandering around here. Who are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai continued rubbing April May's back. "It's going to be alright. You still have us," she told the girl. "He wouldn't want you to be like this. We will get through this. And get back and continue living," she added. Her gaze went to Schifo as she heard him speak about their next objective. They would have to leave soon.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:51 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123
also hey...my last post she muttered the human part so he wouldnt hear her lol

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form

Lily looked at the new arrival as she heard him speak. she remained silent as she figured the captain would answer the boy, since he was in this case the leader of their enterprise. she sighed figuring the boy was prepared to fight and seeing as the team had a emotional faux and a machichist captain she had no idea what was going to happen she she kept her hand on her weapon as she just looked at him, she held no intent to strike but she was prepared if he acted.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:37 am
User Image

As made his way to the lobby, Despair stopped, as he would come face to face with an unknown male. On the outside, the boy seemed like a normal augmented human, but there was something...off about him and that made Despair a little curious. Once the boy spoke, Despair would seem to relax a little. Judging from his words and actions, it was clear that he wasn't there to fight, well not yet. "Who am I? All you need to know about me is that I am a Royal Guardsmen of her majesty Saint Clara, sent here to search for any clues to her majesties whereabouts." Despair stated before drawing his weapon as well. "Now, state your name and purpose for being here."

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Fluffy Ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms
Oops... Well, Kyzo is actually out in the lobby with Despair and not back in the safe room with Lily and the others

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

April May sniffled a moment longer before nodding and allowing the smallest of smiles. She reached up and took the hand that Mirai had been rubbing her with. "Yeah...you're right," she said quietly. "Thanks....I'm glad I can count on all of you..." after a few more moments she allowed Cassie to pull her to her feet. She was covered in soot and obviously still deeply shaken but she seemed ready to move. Captain Schifo seemed satisfied and turned back the way they came. "Alright, let's move towards our second objective," he said as he began leading them through the corridors towards the entrance.

A small grin appeared on the boy's face as Despair mentioned he was a Royal Guard. "Oh, is that so?" he replied, moving his blade into a ready position. "Well, as it happens, so am I. Kyzo Ri, appointed as the newest member of the Royal Guard a year ago. I was introduced to all the Royal Guard, and I don't remember meeting you at all." He took a combat stance. "The sentence for impersonating a Royal Guard is death, you know," he told Despair.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The Demon of Life

I wish you could see

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai smiled softly at April and stood up with her before focusing on their objective again. She walked back over to where Texas was and followed Schifo as well. She glanced around then. She didn't trust Despair on his own. She hadn't really been fond of him being on their team since they started. He was too unpredictable. That mixed with all the issues with the Machinists... it wasn't a good combo.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Quote:

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image

Interesting. Very, very interesting. Those were the words that ran through Despair's mind as it appeared as though he had been figured out by this newcomer. The boy then took an offensive stance, preparing to strike Despair down. All the while, Despair had a smile on his face. "Is that so?" he asked, still having his sword drawn. "Well, it makes sense that you don't remember meeting me, because around a year ago, I was sent out on mission by her majesty, Saint Clara, herself. In fact, I've just returned only a few days ago. My records have been reviewed and I've already submitted my reports and according to them, everything checks out. So, your accusations against aren't really holding up." Despair would then re sheathe his sword. "Now go somewhere and play, boy." Despair went on to cross his arms and lean against the wall of the lobby, clearly not worried about the boy. "Anymore questions, you can take it up with Captain Schifo or the Prince, himself."

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:10 pm
Fluffy Ghoul

Spreader of Malice

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form

Lily would soon just follow as everyone would begin to leave the room as the new arrival remained as well as the annoyance called Despair. she could hear Despair and the boy talking, already accusations against him were being placed but he would dismiss everything "if he is a royal guard wouldn't the captain and others know about him or heard of him?" she muttered to herself. she tried to listen as much as she could until she would be out of earshot.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:41 pm

Fluffy Ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms
Oops... Well, Kyzo is actually out in the lobby with Despair and not back in the safe room with Lily and the others

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

[[Moving this on a bit so we can get back to the actiony parts]]

Kyzo gave a small smile as he heard Despair. "Hmm? Okay then, who's the Founder of the Royal Guard? Every Guardsman knows that. If you get it correct I'll believe you...if not, well, I'll know you're lying."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:11 pm
User Image

It appeared as though the boy would not give up. It was obviously that he didn't believe Despair's story, but Despair really didn't seem to mind him or his accusations. "Look, if you don't believe that I'm a Royal Guard, then that's fine. You can bring it up to the higher ups and see what they think." Despair would say before sighing. "Honestly, I see no point in trying to prove myself to you. So, if you want to fight we can, but as a little heads up. There are about six other officers coming this way right now, so if you want to kill me, you'd better do it quick."

Sabrewolf123

Fluffy Ghoul

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:26 am

Fluffy Ghoul

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kyzo Ri gave Despair a smile. He didn't seem intimidated. "Well, aren't you the confident one?" He asked rhetorically. "I'm on other business right now, but I have a feeling we'll be meeting again." With that Kyzo took one step backwards and suddenly vanished, both from sight and soul perception. It seemed as if he had some kind of teleportation augmentation or something along those lines. It must have been highly advanced even by Machinist standards. Then again, he was a Royal Guard. Moments later Captain Schifo and the others arrived. "We have our objective," he told Despair, seeing that the way was clear. "The AA Sniper - we need that dead before we can get out of here. And we need to find the others." Without breaking step he strode out the front door and turned, looking in the direction that the AA shots had come from when the other transport had been shot down. "Something like that is big. We can't miss it," he told them quietly as The Machinists began to head in the general direction the shot had come from.

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games