Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:47 am
"Don't worry," Nathan says. "She's in good hands. Mr. Arrows of doom over here can back me up on that one." The HALF demon motions to Bruce as he says this.

(OOC:I put the word half in all caps because a lot of you see to be missing it.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:02 am
Mr.Ownage
"Don't worry," Nathan says. "She's in good hands. Mr. Arrows of doom over here can back me up on that one." The HALF demon motions to Bruce as he says this.

(OOC:I put the word half in all caps because a lot of you see to be missing it.)

<3

"Hey, I can hear you." Bruce said and started cleaning himself. "I'll help, as long as I get something in reward. A clean record, maybe?" Bruce said and smiled.

Spazzkid

Shameless Exhibitionist

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:25 am
"I was counting on you being able to hear me." Nathan says. "And the Princess may be able to get you a clean record in Lanasia, but that's the only place we have the peaceful influence to get you one."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:30 am
<3

"That's enough for me." Bruce said and stood up. "What do I have to do? And when do we get going? I'm bored." he said and scratched his back.

Spazzkid

Shameless Exhibitionist

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:37 am
"I was more or less just saying that you can tell them that if they leave the Princess with me she's in good hends," Nathan begins, "But I guess Kario's the only one going so you'd be here with me and you might as well be productive and help me protect her."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:53 am
Mr.Ownage
"I was more or less just saying that you can tell them that if they leave the Princess with me she's in good hends," Nathan begins, "But I guess Kario's the only one going so you'd be here with me and you might as well be productive and help me protect her."

<3

"Sounds good to me." he said and nodded. "When are we going then?"

Spazzkid

Shameless Exhibitionist

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:13 pm
"Ask him." Nathan says, motioning to the elf. "He seems to be the one with the plans."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:58 pm
"Well, I can only send one person, sorry little neko dude, I can only send your girlfr- I mean the Princess. Ready?", he said again? "Tootles!" he said as he spun around once, and was lifted into the air screaming,

"AUT A' LANASIA CASTLE!" A blue mist flowed from his outstreched hands and circled the princess. Iongalad gracefully floated down as the mist cleared, the Princess gone.

"Man I'm tired, I hope she's okay!" He said looking down. "Uh-oh." he said. Kiki was lying there curled up at the neko-dude's feet. "Oh well, man I'm tired! I have to sleep! We'll talk later!" says Ionalad teleporting to a tree branch and lying on it, starting to sleep.

((I talked to Sakura about this, she wanted to go, but the cat was staying with us boys! smile So, that's why she is gone, and none of you are, including the cat. Hopefully she can write about the happenings at Lanasia. wink ))  

Dr.Elf

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:13 am
((lol xd ))

Rianna found herself flat on the floor in what seemed to be one of the large hallways in the castle. Though when she stood up and looked around she saw that half of the hallway wall had been shattered and staring outside she could see the battle going on below. The blood. Rianna looked away not wanting to stare at the scene anymore. She wanted to leave this place though she knew that she would first have to save it.

((That's all for now whee ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:55 pm
"Well," Nathan says, stretching. "I guess we should get going before anything else shows up." The half demon looks upward and sees vultures circling. "They won't land". He says "They rarely eat normal demon carcasses, let alone the carcasses of cursed demons."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:39 pm
"I'm up!" screams Iongalad flipping out of the tree. "Let's go!" Elves regained enrgy rather fast, and iongalad was ussually a lil' hyper for an Elf. So, the three minutes of rest he had was enough to get him down from the tree and a jog/walk until night, which was coming quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:37 pm
"Afraid of vultures are you?" Nathan jokes, turning his gaze back to the world around him. "I couldn't help but notice that you decided to go as soon as I mentioned the vultures."  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:39 pm
"Hahahha! Those?!?", asks Iongalad laughing. He ppoints his finger ayt one, mumbles something intently and watches as it falls out of the sky, hitting the demon on the head. stone cold dead. "I think i can handle them. Now...let's go, unless you want the Princess to die, wwhich is why I wanted to go in the FIRST place!", he said a little steamed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:08 am
<3

Bruce shook his head at the hyperactive elf. "Just, don't bother me at all from now on." Bruce said and stood up.

Spazzkid

Shameless Exhibitionist

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:58 pm
Iongalad did a triple back-handspring ending in a backflip in front of Bruce, "Let's go guys.", he said staring Bruce down and then turning to leave towards Lanasia.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games