Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Just some notices.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:09 pm
Post in the rp?..*sighs and dies* Can't I wait till morning, oh yes the guild thingie. Yeah..Is the bank working properly?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:10 pm
((*nodded* alright...but I want to get this continued....oh...and yes, the bank is working properly, the avatar system is not...but I could have it up pretty quickly for all of you...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:12 pm
oh okay. Just wondering, sometimes the bank is evil and takes your stuff away.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:14 pm
((*hits the bank hard* it better not....but I checked the question and answer stickies and they don't say with anything being wrong with the bank right now...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:17 pm
good. Give me a moment need to reply to all the other topics.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:19 pm
((*confused* all the other topics?....oh..*petted Domination* yes, I see you have the cronic habit I do too....and I hear it's fatal...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:21 pm
Oh, oh well. Knew I was going to die someday, as long as I get to freak everyone out a prom I'm happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:24 pm
((*still laughing* my sister would never let me try that...or maybe I could try that with Kouryu, or she would have to walk me through it, since I don't really get things like that....I had to have the concept explained a few times.....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:25 pm
I don't udnerstand the concept to prom nor do I care. Anywho...I forgot again...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:55 pm
((*really laughing now* wow...your tune manages to change constantly...*huggled Fire* you are just so great!!!))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:18 pm
*Twas being hugged and just sort of stood there* Okay...now I"m so great besides being the video game master of my friends and family, the all knowing person of fma of like everyone I know, and being able to be crazy one second then comletly fine the next second. I'm so great for what other reasons. Yes I"m egotistical(sp)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:37 pm
((*huggled Fire's arm* Yep, you are quite right at all of those points though!..*having let go, she was dancing around* I bet you could even beat my sister at any video game, and you do seem to know nearly everything about FMA, as well as I think everyone likes you if you are crazy or not because it just is fun to be around you, and you are great for a even bigger list of reasons....*she never minded people that knew their strengths, it being an advantage....))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:01 pm
Heh, depends on if it's a game I like, you know soul calibar(sp)2, ssbm, tekken 5, mortal kmbat: decpetion(raiden owns you all!), and right now those are really the only two person games I play.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:03 pm
((*she shook her head* Katchan can kill anyone at Soul Caliber 2 or 1, mortal combat she excells at...ssbm she could still take all, but I am not sure about Tekken 5....but she's good at just about anything she meets....it's like a natural gift with her..))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:12 pm
I'm not good at the first person shotters...well except one game I"m good at that one. Heh heh I won them all on that game. I even beat Ebo once! *cheers and smiles* I wanna face your sister. See how good she is...watch if I lose I swear for about ten minutes...when tlaking to Emmi about it...then she just sort of stands/sits there.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff