Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
what is the best gundam Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:10 am
Alright alright, instead of you both just stating your basic opinions about how much The-O is awesome or it's ugly. I want to hear why you think it's pointless 3nodding I guess I can see how the sub-arms for the beam sabres might be a bit much, but if Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam is any indicator, having three arms perform a beam sabre attack is much more lethal than just a single handed attack. Also, I'm pretty sure it didnt happen in the tv series, but does anyone who's seen the movie version of Zeta know if Scirocco pulls that move where The-O forms a shield with the three beam sabres in a triangle?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:38 pm
I havn't seen the movie version but I do own the boxset. I just think that The O's design is rather awkard. How is it able to compete with the Zeta given it's body design? It's so huge and bulky that I wouldn't think it able to keep up with it. It just doesn't seem very mobile. I meant no disrespect Barsona. I'm sorry. *bows* It's defensive capabilities are awesome though no doubt. 3nodding It would be great for close combat indeed.  

Mutsumi Sanada

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:59 pm
Yohko Uzuki
I havn't seen the movie version but I do own the boxset. I just think that The O's design is rather awkard. How is it able to compete with the Zeta given it's body design? It's so huge and bulky that I wouldn't think it able to keep up with it. It just doesn't seem very mobile. I meant no disrespect Barsona. I'm sorry. *bows* It's defensive capabilities are awesome though no doubt. 3nodding It would be great for close combat indeed.
The answer is NewType influence.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:37 pm
what the hell is your problem? i stopped going on and on about hellbringer so what is you damn problem.  

Gelenor the Blood Knight

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:32 pm
Yohko Uzuki
How is it able to compete with the Zeta given it's body design? It's so huge and bulky that I wouldn't think it able to keep up with it. It just doesn't seem very mobile.

That's the fun thing about The-O. It LOOKS like it'd be really slow, but Scirocco mounted a whole array of thrusters and verniers around its body, so it's actually very agile. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:54 pm
Then I totally apologize for my ignorance. I hope you won't hate me for my early comment Barsona. But I do I have issues about The O's pilot. Skills wise, he was great. But towards people, my god he was evil and manipulative as hell. I messed up a lot of peoples minds.  

Mutsumi Sanada

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:55 pm
Yohko Uzuki
Then I totally apologize for my ignorance. I hope you won't hate me for my early comment Barsona. But I do I have issues about The O's pilot. Skills wise, he was great. But towards people, my god he was evil and manipulative as hell. I messed up a lot of peoples minds.

Oh yeah definitely. Granny-hair (as we call him) is a total b*****d. I also hear he hates watermelon domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:44 am
ChibiDuo
Yohko Uzuki

Oh yeah definitely. Granny-hair (as we call him) is a total b*****d. I also hear he hates watermelon domokun
hehe, that was funny. You seem to be a very open minded person. What's your favorite Gundam then?  

Mutsumi Sanada

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:40 pm
Yohko Uzuki
seem to be a very open minded person. What's your favorite Gundam then?

My personal favorite is Gundam Double X. Mostly I just find it aesthetically pleasing (love the face whiskers whee ), and the twin satellite cannon is one of my favorite super weapons in the world of Gundam. 2nd favorite (my original) is the Deathscythe Hell (non endless waltz version). I love the white medieval style trim around the helmet.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:03 pm
ChibiDuo
Yohko Uzuki
seem to be a very open minded person. What's your favorite Gundam then?

My personal favorite is Gundam Double X. Mostly I just find it aesthetically pleasing (love the face whiskers whee ), and the twin satellite cannon is one of my favorite super weapons in the world of Gundam. 2nd favorite (my original) is the Deathscythe Hell (non endless waltz version). I love the white medieval style trim around the helmet.
You have great taste then. 3nodding I havn't watched Gundam Double X but I have seen it, and I loved the Deathscythe Hell Gundam better then the custom as well. Deathscythe is just so cool. heart  

Mutsumi Sanada

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:54 pm
Is it just me, or out of ALL of the Gundam Series out there, SEED and SEED Destiny take the cake for most weapons on 1 MS/MA award?

I'd be glad to be proven wrong...
But rewatching SEED and SEED Destiny, this thought has been nagging in my head....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:14 pm
I have to agree with you. It's actually quite overdone on the weapons. I mean, the Freedom was a perfect example of that statement. sweatdrop  

Mutsumi Sanada

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:01 am
Yohko Uzuki
I have to agree with you. It's actually quite overdone on the weapons. I mean, the Freedom was a perfect example of that statement. sweatdrop

Umm, I think on a MS it's either:
Strike Freedom
Infinite Justice
Destiny Gundam

For MA, it's GOT to be destroy...
I mean, a comination of Big Zam AND Psycho Gundam. That is bull s**t

*side note:
I have finally finished watching Destiny (I have gone to 20, than skipped to like 41. And I STILL understood the story then). And here is my final remark. Everytime I watch an episode, Shin pisses me off. I really do hate that guy. Regardless if he learned his lesson in Final Plus, he is still a grade A a**.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:24 am
Barsona
And here is my final remark. Everytime I watch an episode, Shin pisses me off. I really do hate that guy. Regardless if he learned his lesson in Final Plus, he is still a grade A a**.

He IS an a**. But I sympathize with him because he's an a** mostly due to bad writing domokun He showed some potential earlier on in the show before Kira took over and made it the Jesus Yamato show. For that I have actually come to like Shinn. Lunamaria was sort of doomed to the same fate confused  

ChibiDuo

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:00 pm
ChibiDuo
Barsona
And here is my final remark. Everytime I watch an episode, Shin pisses me off. I really do hate that guy. Regardless if he learned his lesson in Final Plus, he is still a grade A a**.

He IS an a**. But I sympathize with him because he's an a** mostly due to bad writing domokun He showed some potential earlier on in the show before Kira took over and made it the Jesus Yamato show. For that I have actually come to like Shinn. Lunamaria was sort of doomed to the same fate confused

lol, yea...
Destiny failed when they HAD to bring back Kira
It was sketchy with Athran...
But no, Shin is a built in Irony man. He keeps proclaiming that the other person doesn't know jack, when it's him who doesn't know jack. *sigh* pitiful idiot. In Japan, he should be called, "Ikareponchi" (meaning mad idiot)
Oh, don't forget he is cocky (but that can be seen in Amuro, Camille and other pilots in all Gundam series)

Lunamaria is more of a mystery...
I mean, why was she trying to hit on Athran?
And then why did Meylin (sp?) have to get involved?
That part to me is a mystery (and I will want it to remain a mystery)  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff