Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:04 pm
"Oh, no you're not! You can heal people, and without you, Hana here would be dead." Ro comforted, perching on Kouri's shoulder. Hana was about to retort when Ro snapped, "Don't even think you could make ti to a town without dying from blood loss first."

"Fine..." Hana grumbled, but continued to allow the orbs to spin around the two warriors. It was also helpful to Hana, Ro, and Kouri. If the men came to close, the orbs would serve as a barrier so if they got close to them, they'd be injured. This would save the three the time to get out of the war zone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:58 am
Kouri chuckled as she leaned on the tree. "Oh well," She stared in blank space and started to get into a trance with Hana's floating orbs.

"Do you think...they would get distracted by them?" She said, pointing towards the two orbs encircling the warriors  

Lady Peach

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:58 pm
"Have you ever been shocked by one of those?" Hana asked. She held out one finger, watching it crackle with electricity. "I've been shocked by so many, I have a permament electrical current running through me, as well as Ro. They'll merely serve as a barrier, that will make hem more wary. But if you want distraction..." Hana grinned devilishly, causing the orbs to move in closer, making the battling space smaller.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:37 am
"Once I guess, but I don't like the feeling..." Kouri felt a tingle on her spine as she heard Hana say about having a permanent electrical current running through her. "I was just asking..." Kouri blushed but got a hold of herself, she then looked at what might happen to the two. Nothing yet.  

Lady Peach

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:26 pm
(sorry, can only get on on wednesdays and thursdays for awhile.)
Raven becamed relieved from his stance and tossed one sword behind him, while spinning the other sword down. The sword he tossed behind him, stabbed into the ground perfectly and a black ghastly aura surrounded it, as if it was obsorbing something. He continued to spin his other sword around and shifted back into another stance, that was rather low to the ground. He pulled the sword back by his face while crouching down of his right foot and extending his left leg out to equalize his balance. He aimed his sword at Xion with the blade facing up. He took his first to fingers and slipped the upside down blade between them. He wasnt bothered by the closing space they had, it just made things more interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:10 pm
He watched as Raven got into his fighting stance. The stance was familiar enough to him, and he knew that it was not one meant for mere child's play. The next move could be the last, so he had to make it count. He had to use one of his best attacks. "Muju ramelos reviert kiliento" he muttered, closing his eye's, and as he did, half of him glowed a light blue, and the other half a dark purple. then the two color's combined into a bright red. "Myokin... Shinko..... dark and light form as one, and allow me the power of both." the earth started to shake, and clouds formed over head. it got dark, not too dark, but harder too see. he opened his eye's and one was all white, while one was all black. he put the two katana's together and they formed one, then he appeared next to the great sword, and it, as well, formed into the sword. the result was a sword that was longer, and thinker than the great sword. The blade was white while the handle was black. also, the hilt was a skull with a pair of white wings forming the gaurd. after admiring the blade, and muttering something that sounded like "it's been awhile my friend" he pointed the blade at raven. "I'm sorry, but this has become boring, so you'll forgive me if I finish it off quickly, right?" he spun the sword a few times the jumped into the air at raven. "Heaven or Hell!" his voice echoed, and raven was lifted off the ground (just part of the atttack, don't start with any claims of god mod please.) about 10 feet. he fell straight down, slashing through Raven, then dissapeared, appearing to the side and running through him again. he did this about 100 times in 3 second's. then he landed on the ground, turning to face raven who was still suspended in the air, and grinnned. the ground below Raven oppened, and the clouds above oppened as well. "time to see weather or not you survive this, or the god's spare you..." (basically, if you die from the attack, you go down and if you survive the attack, the gods spare you and you go up, heal and come down... the effect is not determined excatly by me becuase then it's god modding. either allow yourself to die, or we could deicded to roll a dice or something)  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:39 am
(hm, well if I let him die, this rp dies as well, for there will not be a true villian to the story. But you kinda beat me to the punch, I was gonna make him lose his human form to show what he really was. But I have a twist.)
Raven managed to grin and his body flashed. The hole in the ground below him closed and he fell to the ground, dead. But instead of Raven, Roland's body appeared, torn and bloodied. His eyes were wide open and lifeless. Raven was next to him, with a mock expression of sorrow. Tsk, tsk, tsk." He said shaking his head. "You truly are loyal to your word. But since you died, saving my life, I guess I'll keep my end of the bargan." He put his boot on Roland's face and started to push back and forth, moving Roland's head side to side untill his lifeless stare met Xion. "Now, Look what you have done. You killed the King's right hand man." He looked down at Roland and grinned. "But since you cannot do anything about it, I dont think i'll keep my promise!" He kicked Roland in the side, sending his body away. (Ha! If you payed close attention to a few previous posts, You would have learned or figured that Roland had some sort of deal with Raven, so he couldnt let Raven die or something precious to him would be lost for ever, so before were even reached him, Roland switched places with Raven, sacrificing himself for Raven)

He then focused his attention towards Xion. "Now, lets see if you have the guts to do it again, Im sure someone else will make a nice sacrifice." He picked up his other Katana, and his power increased. His eyes became golden and all of his teeth became sharpened fangs. He emitted a low growl from deep within his chest. "Make the next move." He said in a dark demonic voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:12 pm
Hana gasped, and the orbs dissipated. The mana she had been storing from using all that mana left her, and she fainted.

"Hana, you idiot!" Ro shouted, pecking at her nose worriedly. "Well...now she'll just have to sleep to get all that mana back..."  

eclestimon

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:51 pm
Kouri's eyes widened as Roland died, "What the-" And just before she was able to finish talking, Hana fainted beside her. "I see..." She nodded at Ro and placed her hand on top of Hana's forehead, "I wonder what will happen to both kingdoms...This, this can't be good." Kouri shook her head furiously, looking at Raven.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:19 am
Ro only say on Hana's chest, hoping his talons digging into her flesh would awaken the woman. But alas, Hana ran out of mana, and had been quite shocked.

"For someone who seems so...neutral most of the time, she really can't take a shock." he sighed, and looked to Kouri, "Of course this can't be good..."  

eclestimon

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:59 pm
he watched as roland fell, pale and lifeless, to the gound. "well now, that is a bit of a shocker... but..." he muttered as he watched Raven kick Roland. If i am correct, a sacrifice made to a promise not kept means the one being sacrificed returns to life... he thought, not wanting raven to know this. "so what!" he yelled "the man was a fool! it's people like us that make the world work." he laughed. he then placed both hands on the hilt of the balance blade (name of the form is the balance form because it is both light and dark). he then charged and slashed at Raven in a large arc.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:52 am
Raven grinned, jumping back a large distance. "Do you having something you cherish?" He stabbed both swords in the ground, a large black glyph appearing at his feet. Several dark holes appeared randomly around the area. "Let me take it away from like I did with him..." A finally black portal like hole appeared behind him, but he didnt step into it. Instead he waited for Xion to answer him, or attack him again.  

RolandTheWicked

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:09 pm
He watched as the wholes formed around Raven. Worm Hole's? he thought to him self. If so, moving through one could mean reappearing at another. And if that's true, me attacking him would mean I mine as well be in a mine field, and where he would appear would be guess work. He hook his head to clear his though. Too risky So instead, he decided to answer and try to buy some time to figure out a way around it. "Yes, you could say that there are something that I cheerish." he thought, trying to sound calm, even though the gears in his head where turning rapidly. "I cheerish the power that I have, and that power is far greater than you can ever have. Like these...things? the holes... are you trying to set traps? I can see them you know. you should a better job!" Hope he thinks I really don't know. but maybe I don't know...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:09 pm
He laughed. "I wanted you to see them." He pointed at each one. "Notice how they are strategically placed around you, one wrong step could be your down fall... but It's not that easy." He pointed at the one behind him, and then at another one. "This one leads to that one, some have definate links, others are completly random. I could jump in one, and end up in a position not in my favor." He started to look around at the worm holes. "I know you're thinking hard about this, but that answer is all around you. Call it a blind fight." He stepped back into the worm hole, but didnt appear at the other one that it led to. Instead he waited in the rip of time and space.  

RolandTheWicked

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:05 pm
He watched as Raven stepped back into the worm hole. This is going to turn out really good, or really bad. But as he said, this is a blind fight. Neither of us will truely know how it will turn out until it happens. he thought grimly. but the good thing is, he doesn't have total control over his points of entrance, which could be in my favor. He stayed alert, watching all the holes, as many at a time as possible. Concentarte, you must concentrate. His mind slowly drifted around, and as he got deeper into his concentration he no longer needed to turn his head. he was able to see all holes at once. Not with his eye's, but with his ears. he was able to hear the sound that eminated from them. I'm ready. he thought optimisticly  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff