Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:44 pm
*Big, fat, happy grin.*
Well, I must say, your post has made me giggle and laugh. That, and over all has cheered me up out of a rather gloomy mood.
Especially the part about your tattoo.

*Childish Laughter ensues*

Sehr Gut, danke.

( I do not speak German. I simply looked up a return phrase because I felt special when you asked me how I was.)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hellllooooo beautiful people! :'D
My name is Emmy (but here I'm known more widely as Miss), I'm 18, and I live somewhere where it's very rainy all time and we drink a lot of coffee. Huzzah!
I've been role-playing and writing since I can remember, and I've always been a grammar nazi. I remember my first role-play on Neopets, and getting frustrated with the stupid character limit because I'd have to break up my lovely long posts into sections 'cause they wouldn't fit. Heee. That was a long time ago.
I love all forms of art. Music is my savior. I listen to lots of alternative/punk/cabaret/experimental sort of stuff, which can be translated into two words for you: strange and beautiful. My favorite bands include The Dresden Dolls, Amanda Palmer, Regina Spektor, HUMANWINE, Vermillion Lies, Jaggery, Jason Webley, Evelyn Evelyn, Harlequin Jones, Beat Circus, and many more.
I adore playing the piano, even if I'll never be as good as I want to be.
Painting and drawing is a fun means of expression.
Photography is my one true love, and someday I hope to go somewhere with it.
Other than that, I'm a pretty typical teenage girl. Talk to me, get to know me, and we'll be buds. :]
Peace.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miss Conception

Phantom

Madgibs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:57 pm
IntrospectiveLoser
*Big, fat, happy grin.*
Well, I must say, your post has made me giggle and laugh. That, and over all has cheered me up out of a rather gloomy mood.
Especially the part about your tattoo.

*Childish Laughter ensues*

Sehr Gut, danke.

( I do not speak German. I simply looked up a return phrase because I felt special when you asked me how I was.)

Curses!... I see you were able to field that one. Well, no matter. Next time, we shall see how you deal with... ESPERANTO!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:12 pm
... So your going to speak spanish at me to try and make me unhappy? xd  

IntrospectiveLoser

Dapper Noob

Diiana Moon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:34 am
Good evening. ^^ Or... good morning to you people! x3

I am Nadina, but you can call me Din, or Dini, if you want. <3 I live in the little spit of land known as Great Britain, England to be more precise. I am currently 16 years old, a student in 6th form collage ( that's year 12 + 13, from 16 to 18 years of age for you Yanks. xD) studying English Language, Art, Maths and Media Studies.
I am 5'8" with blonde curly hair, and blue eyes. I enjoy reading, writing and drawing amongst other things. ^^; I have been rp'ing for a few years now... sometime since my joining of Gaia back in '03. Though, back then I was an absolutely despicable rper. O: I overuse backwards emoticons in my posts when not rp'ing because I think it makes me sound cheery. ~ Oh, I'm a really big anime nerd too. ^w^

Thank you very much for letting me join, I'm very happy to be here. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:38 pm
Hmm, what to say about me??
I'll star with my name is Kayla, i'm 17 and live north of Vancouver BC(Canada).
.:Now:.

you can call me: Kay, Shin, Ami, Myst, cal, or kitten
D.O.B: December, 1990
My eyes: icy blue/grey blue(changing with lighting/mood)
Where i come from: I'm part Irish, Scottish and French Canadian.
What rocks my world: japanese version of Naruto, playing guiter, singing, playing Zelda-The Twilight Princess, learning to drive, hanging out with friends, and RPing.
What i Hate: homophobia, *****, racists, gender/age stereotyping, Broccolli, Spinach, and preppy girls(though guys are even worse).
Dreams for future: i plan on being a mechanic/small-time musician, and travelling to historic places(Stonehenge, Hadrians wall, etc.).

Mystical Shinigami

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200

Diiana Moon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:45 pm
Welcome to the guild. ^^ <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:06 pm
To all who I haven't greeted, I greet you.  

Samantha McGill

iPumperdiddle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:51 pm
Welcome all new comers!
C=

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:48 am
Hello!

My name is Korin (no, really.) and I live in Texas. I'm 20 and currently a student of psychology. I'm bisexual, though mostly gay. I have a deep appreciation for elegance, glamor, and class. I am in love with the lolita fashion. I live for music. A few of my favorite artists are: Sarah McLachlan, Norah Jones, and KYO.

Also, my space bar is broken. I try my best to correct all mistakes, but sometimes there will be random spaces in my posts.  

Duz_Machines_1984

Fashionable Duck

Samantha McGill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:14 am
I suppose that's better than the space bar not working at all... or... maybe not. If it were completely useless, you'd just need to copy and paste spaces from elsewhere.

Anyways, welcome to the guild, Korin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:45 am
Well lets see I guess everyone can call me Felitha or Fel for short. I'm 21 years old, live in South Carolina and am currently a education major in college, working on my last semester. I don't know what else to really say but I'm glad to be here.  

Dream_Of_Mortals

Samantha McGill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:07 pm
Greetings, Fel. Welcome to the guild. So, what do you plan to teach?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:01 pm
Science and Math. And thanks for the welcome.  

Dream_Of_Mortals

Samantha McGill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:05 pm
Really? I was considering math/science teacher myself, but I decided to go with civil engineering. I think I'll still become a teacher some day, after I retire from engineering, but I'm not ready yet.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff