Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Band Members (Achtung! Here, there be fangirls)
The Official Thread for Squealing Over Dero Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

!GreenEnigma!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:46 pm
watchdawg77
User Image

Kisses for the fans! whee

Awww. Dero's so caring! -catches and steals all his kisses- ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:10 pm
heart no new Deropics yet? *pouts*  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Sterbende Liebe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:43 pm
Me and my friend, who is also fellow OOMPH! lover have math together, and when we are bored we doodle together. They usually involve stick-figure Dero being a messed up person. The other day I drew him holding a sign that said lick me in German and fangirls running at him and trying to lick him. It is so messed up! xd
arrow We are not making fun of him. We love him, we really do.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:32 am
Sterbende Liebe
Me and my friend, who is also fellow OOMPH! lover have math together, and when we are bored we doodle together. They usually involve stick-figure Dero being a messed up person. The other day I drew him holding a sign that said lick me in German and fangirls running at him and trying to lick him. It is so messed up! xd

xd how cute!!! you should post it.  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Sterbende Liebe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:57 pm
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe

I am not sure.. they might scare people lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:19 am
Sterbende Liebe
watchdawg77
Sterbende Liebe

I am not sure.. they might scare people lol

they've gotta be better than my drawings ^^  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Sterbende Liebe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:53 am
Ah, what the hell. Here are the randomest drawings ever, courtesy of the boredom of math class. Enjoy! Also please don't hurt me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:16 pm
If you can make ANY sense out of that you are very very very intellegent. Or you are able to think outside the box.  

Sterbende Liebe

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:25 am
lmao, that is sooooo cute and funny...maybe they will write a song about being on a deserted island ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:07 pm
Sterbende Liebe
Ah, what the hell. Here are the randomest drawings ever, courtesy of the boredom of math class. Enjoy! Also please don't hurt me

LOL! I love this. And I can understand it, so.....yeah. xD

My friend and I usually "bicker" in orchestra when the director has her back to us [yet is still in front of us, so I have no idea why we think that she can't hear us]. We both love Rammstein and OOMPH!, so we were arguing over who got dibs on who [lol!]. My friend got Dero, and I got Richard. It was funny. I need to record our conversations about Dero and stuff so you can hear them [they may be very inappropriate, though... ninja ]  

!GreenEnigma!

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:59 am
!GreenEnigma!
Sterbende Liebe

My friend and I usually "bicker" in orchestra when the director has her back to us [yet is still in front of us, so I have no idea why we think that she can't hear us]. We both love Rammstein and OOMPH!, so we were arguing over who got dibs on who [lol!]. My friend got Dero, and I got Richard. It was funny. I need to record our conversations about Dero and stuff so you can hear them [they may be very inappropriate, though... ninja ]

meh...just keep it pg-16...ya know, for the TOS. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:02 pm
!GreenEnigma!
Sterbende Liebe

Sounds like how I used to pass my band class with friends.... xd We always wrote notes in German to protect ourselves from the director and other snooping eyes. I drew Dero on my paper so many times....one of them was actually really good. I based it on Dickhead (I love that song redface ) and Dero had a one of those...those dolls with the strings attached? You know, you pull it and the thing talks? Anyway, I drew him thuggishly, pulling on the cord with his teeth. I forget what the rest of him was doing. And I had "My little toy doll" written above it in pseudo-scary writing.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:46 am
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
!GreenEnigma!
Sterbende Liebe

Sounds like how I used to pass my band class with friends.... xd We always wrote notes in German to protect ourselves from the director and other snooping eyes. I drew Dero on my paper so many times....one of them was actually really good. I based it on Dickhead (I love that song redface ) and Dero had a one of those...those dolls with the strings attached? You know, you pull it and the thing talks? Anyway, I drew him thuggishly, pulling on the cord with his teeth. I forget what the rest of him was doing. And I had "My little toy doll" written above it in pseudo-scary writing.

so i'm not the only one who loves that song redface i think that Dero pulling on anything with his little teeth is hot ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:44 pm
watchdawg77
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
!GreenEnigma!
Sterbende Liebe

so i'm not the only one who loves that song redface i think that Dero pulling on anything with his little teeth is hot ninja

Well, you people are the only ones I can really trust. Ironically, since I have never even met youI showed it to one of my other friends who does not like OOMPH, and she called me a 'freak.' Lovely, eh?

Also, If you are wondering about cartoon Dero's obsessions with scissors, There is a video on youtube called Schere and it shows him snipping at air with a large pair of scissors,(while singing of course) and at the end he pretends to cut Crap. Here it is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=OE3ndDgB0mU
And another:http://youtube.com/watch?v=SSa9A-NhltU (this one is only a few second though)  

Sterbende Liebe

Band Members (Achtung! Here, there be fangirls)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games