Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:05 am
"Yes....Are you still going to give lessons to the young master yourself like usual today?" Satrina asked with a teasing smile. He was seated on a chair while Sam pulled out a pair of scissors to cut off the long raven locks. "Okay , are you alright with it short Satrina?" she asked. The Claude lookalike nodded "it's only hair it will grow back."
Snip!
Sam stared he looked even more like the spider demon now. "Not to be a bother but....do you have to wear those glasses as well?"
Satrina frowned and pushed them up on his nose with an annoyed expression on his face. "Why yes...I cannot simply see a thing without them"
The cat demon glanced at Sebastian , that look and tone of voice was too uncannly like the real Claude.

"I apologize for my lateness my lord." Claude said as soon as he walked in with the tea-cart. While he was pouring him a cup he spoke updating Ciel on what had recently happened. "Apprently Sammael and Satrina had only exchanged ages but gender as well. And there is no clues yet on what is cuasing these. changes."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:49 pm
Sebastian huffed as he watched Satrina starting to look more and more like his precious Claude. How was he supposed to tell them apart now? He was also huffing about her teasing. "As a matter of fact yes, I plan on giving Bochan his violin lessons like usual. I still know how to play myself, so I don't see why I can't."

Ciel nodded as he drank his tea. "Try not to be late in giving me my tea anymore Claude. Well that means that it isn't the chocolates that did this to us, because only I ate one. Someone is in my mansion playing pranks on us for laughs, and we need to figure out who, and what, it is. We can rule out a demon because of the barrier."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:02 pm
Satrina smiled in apology . This whole situation was pretty amusing , and Sebastian was pretty adorable when he was small and annoyed. He nodded and stood up to go to work he had watch the butlers often enough so he knew what to do. "Understood."

Claude let out a subtle sigh he hoped that Samm and the others would be invetigating the grounds for any signs is any.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:27 pm
Soon breakfast was over and Ciel went into the meeting hall to await their guests. When he heard the doorbell he went to go and answer it himself before smiling warmly at his guests. "Hello, Young Lord Phantomhive could not be here this evening, so he asked me, his distant relative, Bernard Phantomhive, to conduct business in his stead. He's out on a business trip, and he's already told me his opinions about the matters at hand. Please right this way." Ciel already acted like an adult so it wasn't hard for him to act his current age. He took them into the meeting hall to begin the meeting.

Sebastian was reading a book in the library, since he couldn't do much else. He sighed before getting bored, and went in search of who could have done this to them.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:45 pm
The bussiness men where a little suspicious but they followed the Earls 'cousin ' to the meeting room. Claude was already there to serve them tea and coffee and also to act as a secutary snd record the meetings notes.

Sammeal was busy with Lady Isabella trying narrow down ehich spells might work to see what kind of outside source wad causing all this. Unfortunately they only had experiance with hunting demons.

Satrina was busy as well, he was cleaning covering for Claude ad his fathet covered for Sebastian.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:18 pm
The meeting went rather smoothly without any complications just how Ciel thought they would. After the meeting Ciel met up with Sebastian for violin lessons, and after that they all sat down for lunch. "The meeting went just as I thought it would. Any leads on who cast this spell on us?"

Sebastian had shook his head no. He had been trying to find out something as well, but came out blank.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:50 pm
Isabella had a headache. She had been looking throught all the books that she had brought from Spain , particularly the books that was basically. a guide on differnt kinds of demons and thire habits and abilities . but nothing matched up.
Satrina had made dessert today . He apologized for how tiny the cakes where " they are called 'fairy cakes', it seems that we have run out of sugar.I serched the pantry and all the storage places but I couldn't find any...we are out of honey as well. I will pick some more up on my back from my errand. in the city"
Isabella frowned "No sugar or honey...." she took a bite of the small cake. It was a little odd to see both Claude and Satrina in the same room. they looked so much alike it was hard to tell them apart. it was only when they spoke that they could tell the difference . the real Claude spoke more formally while Satrina tended to forget her new temporary position and was often corrected by his father.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:09 am
"That could be another clue. Maybe the culprit stole all supplies of my honey and sugar in order to cast their spells on us. Very well then Satrina it will be your job to go out and buy some more when you get the time to do so."

Sebastian was looking back and forth between the two, not being able to really tell the two of them apart either. Ciel glanced over at him and smirked, not used to seeing him so tiny compared to himself. this was rather amusing for him to watch, so he didn't mind the three day wait to change them back.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:19 pm
Satrina couldn't help but grin at Sebastian as well. Ever since that game she had kept a respectful distance. But now that thier ages where switched he couldn't help but think on how he could pick up her father's lover and hold him like a child.

Soon after lunch Satrina left for the market. As he was shopping he couldn't help but notice how many women casted amorous glances his way. Satrina commented on it when he came back with the shopping and the extra sugar .
"I am not suprised..." he said to Sebastian. " But he must leave a trail of broken hearts where ever he goes." Satrina was in the kitchen making a proper cake with sweet sugar-frosting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:28 am
Sebastian was in the kitchen watching her. "Of course he does. He's a real girl magnet, and girls tend to fall for the first hot man that they see. Both demon women and human women are the same in that way. Though the case wasn't like that with you Satrina. You fell for a loser, and you turned him into a man. It's a miracle."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:45 pm
"He wasn't a loser." Satrina pouted. "He just didn't have the confidence." He said as he piped the colored icing in attractive swirls on the cake. He placed the bowl of icing aside to be cleaned out later, but before he did, he Claude look-a-like pulled his glove off with teeth and licked a bit of it from his fingers. "Mmm....." like any young demon Satrina loved sweets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 pm
"Either way I hope that you make the amulet soon because I really hate being in the form." Sebastian blushed a bit when the Claude look-alike lick the icing from the cake before looking away a bit. "Anything I can do to help?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:51 pm
Satrina licked his lips clean."I haven't gotten to time to actually start on it yet, perhaps tonight." He noticed the way the boy looked away. He smirked and with his fingers scooped up more of the icing with his fingers. "This is the first time I've made butter icing...Can you taste it to make sure that I've made it correctly.?" He asked with a hint of attraction in his golden eyes. It was cute the way Sebastian blushed it reminded him so much of how Aden would before they stared sleeping together. "I'd hate to think that I did not make it correctly." He said holding his icing covered fingers towards Sebastian.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:56 pm
Sebastian looked at the icing in his fingers and blushed a bit more. "I don't want to lick it off your fingers. Claude would be upset with me, so I'm not going to let you seduce me like that. Put it on a spoon, and then I'll taste it."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:05 pm
So ******** adorable....
Satrina smirked a little more. "The last time I seduced you, you didn't complain....besides what He doesn't know won't hurt him." Satrina moved closer to Sebastian, bending over so that he was at eye level with the boy. "..Come on just one taste Sebastian." he said sounding so much like his father, his fingers gently pressing the boy's lips with the sugar sweetness of the icing.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games