Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:16 pm
Sebastian tried backing up but just wound up backing up into a wall and found his lips against a cold iced finger. Sebastian also made the mistake of looking Satrina right into his eyes, and that melting stare really got to him because it was so much like his lover's. He opened his mouth and took the icing off the finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:27 pm
"That's it....doesn't that taste good?" He asked, his voice was smooth velvet, the same tone Claude used when he was about to give him the most spine tingling pleasure.
He pushed his fingers into the boys mouth, gently swirling his fingers on the Sebastian's tongue. He felt his breath come a little more heavier and he fought to control it, taking deep breaths. He wanted him, his cute blush the way he backed away from him. his hesitation....it was only a matter of time before that hesitation became lust.
He moved his fingers in and out of the boy's mouth in a suggestive manner. He let out a soft moan. "You feel so good here..." He said in a low whisper, desire clearly written on his face.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:36 pm
Sebastian simply nodded his head when she asked if it tasted good. When his finger went deeper into his mouth and he got more of a taste he tasted something sweeter that made his entire body felt like he was on fire, getting rather turned on in his pants. He couldn't help it, it was like he was being effected by something other then the others' actions. Wait...didn't he lick his fingers before? It's his spit... His own breath was getting heavier as well as he was still trying to hesitate giving into him, but it was becoming harder to do so. He didn't want to get into trouble with Claude again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:44 pm
Satrina slowly lower himself to one knee as he felt the small body start to breath harder, He let out hot breathy moans into the boy's ear not touching him exactly but wanting to. Oh he wanted to touch him, hear his cries of pleasure see him willingly submit to their carnal desires.
"Mmm.....Sebastian....Ahhhnn.....I want you...." he moaned.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:51 pm
Sebastian took his finger out of his mouth so that he could talk. "Want me? Want me...how? If you want me how I think you want me then what if Claude does find out and he punishes me again? I just got done punishing him....would Claude be mad?" He was having a hard time resisting because of his saliva, but he was still trying to get out of trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:59 pm
Satrina swallowed, it was very hard not to just pick him up and start kissing him. Now that Sebastian had taken his sensitive fingers from his mouth he could think more clearly. A part of him wanted to just give in, but another part didn't want to get them both in trouble, Unfortunately his desires where clouding his judgment. "We could keep this our secret..."He moved closer, his mouth whispering the words near Sebastian's lips. Just one kiss and he would have him...  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:08 pm
"Just....our...secret....." He could feel his hot warm breath on his lips, wanting to kiss those lips of his, but knew better because he knew what would happen if he did. He would be lost in lust, and he wouldn't be able to stop himself from wanting it. He was yelling at himself to stop while he was still ahead, but his demon hormones were ignoring him as he got a tad bit closer to him, their lips almost brushing against each other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:26 pm
He had been hungry again, and was seeking out the sweet stuff that he loved to eat in the kitchen when he saw the two of the demons there one tall one short, about to so something very naughty. He snickered seeing that it was the wrong couple. 'Aww, how cute, I wonder if they will go all the way....' he thought as he hid behind a tin of tealeaves
Oh Crap!

Claude walked in to see if the cake was done in time for that afternoon's snack when he froze seeing his copy about to kiss his lover.
"Satrina....??"
Then suddenly over come with a cold rage. Claude sprang forwards and tore his son away from Sebastian, grabbing him by the nape of his coat and pulling back a fist to drive it into the face that matched his.

'Let's mix things up.'
The creature grinned and snapped it's tiny fingers.

Satrina barely registered that he had been torn away from his small prey. He was suddenly looking up into a face that was both startling and arousing in it's perfection that He didn't resist the impulse to reach up to that perfect man above him and pull him down for a hot passionate kiss.

Claude's eyes widened at the kiss, shocked out of his rage by the sudden bolt of pleasure coursing thought his body. His scattered mind telling him that it was because of the Incubus's power but...this shouldn't happen! This was his child, He shouldn't be affected by his kiss like this!!
Claude let out a muffled protest, made one attempted to pull away then slowly sank into that enveloping lust. "MMMmmmm......"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:45 pm
Sebastian thought he was going to be in major trouble when Claude walked in on them about to get very naughty and intimate, and then gasped out in shock when Satrina kissed her own father and was even more shocked when Claude had gotten effected by it. He didn't know whether or not he should try and stop them, or just watch and enjoy himself, or get involved in it as well. He decided to go over there and get involved.

"Hey what's going on here? Satrina why did you do that to your own father?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:53 pm
"I want it.....I need it....Give it to me." Satrina panted against his father's lips. The seed of a reaper boy was just enough to keep her hunger in check when Satrina was a young female. But she was in a grown up male body and his preferences hadn't changed with his gender. He preferred males pure and simple and this adult incubus body was feeling the strain denying himself for the past few months. That craving, that insatiable craving...He burned with it.
Claude found himself kissing him back, The effect was strong, perhaps a little too strong...

______

Claude pulled himself away from Satrina still panting and a little shaky. Dragging himself to his feet , he pulled himself together and straightened h his uniform. Shaking his head from the daze Claude truned to look at Sebastian . "......"he didn't know what to say exactly...it had been so sudden.
"S-Sebastian ....I...I..."

oh well the fun was over at least he managed to swipe that yummy cake. The stupid demons had been to distracted to notice him carry the cake away.
The tiny creature hovered eating the cake. it really wad quite tasty. maybe he shouldn't jusy eat all the surger and honey. The demons here where so good at makeing other surgery goodness.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:26 pm
Sebastian was a bright red, and he was rather short on breath and sticky from having his own fun while watching the incest show. "I...It's fine Claude...It wasn't your fault..." He then looked over and let out a gasp. "The cake is gone!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:55 pm
"Cake? What cake?" Claude blinked, noticing that Satrina wasn't moving from his place on the floor gave his double a not so gentle nudge with his foot he woould deal with his sex-demon 'son' later but for now there was something more important that needed to be fixed. "Get up Satrina...get up. Where is the young master's snack? I was sent to get it since you were taking your sweet time with it."
Satrina sat up wincing his body was still singing from what had just transpired. and his head was swimming from swollowing all that demon seed. "The-the cake? I put it over there...."he pointed as soon as he got to his feet, hid a** hurt like hell, but was nothing he could manage. Seeing that the cake he worked so hard on to get perfect was missing Satrina started to freak out. "Oh no! Where is it? It was there just a moment ago!"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:13 pm
Sebastian had already left out of the room with a few pieces of silverware in his hands, prepared to fight for his Bochan's snack if need be because he was still a Phantomhive butler. He was walking in the halls before he saw floating cake, and glared at the object before throwing knives at it, causing whatever creature that was holding it become stuck to the wall.

"What are you doing with Bochan's snack?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:29 pm
"Ackk!"
The rest of the cake fell to the floor. Revealing a tiny imp-like creature with icing still on it's mouth. It was impaled through it's middle but no blood came from it. Thr imp was a blue and green color all over it's body and had tiny horns on top of it's head but wasn't a demon it's strange eyes seemed to change differnt colors from one moment to the next and hinted at a otherworldy power. It snarled at Sebastian. " I thought that you might have taken longer...being ensnared by an incubus's spell and all....its amzing that you found me out." The hovering imp pulled out the silver fork from it's middle. "Mmm nice try but your gonna have to do better then that."
Hearing footsteps the small creature disappeared.
Claude had came running after. "Sebastian ? What are you doing?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:01 am
"The spell wore off after I came, so my perceptions weren't off." Sebastian was about to attack him again, but then he vanished, leaving him in an attack pose when Claude saw him. "It was an imp who's been causing mischief in the mansion, changing our genders and ages!"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games