Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:31 pm
Ciel nodded before taking the ring back from him and placed it onto his own finger again. "Can you help Satrina with her prolem as well? It's rather hard to feed on sexual desires when her food wants more then just a kiss." Sebastian then came in with the tea and snacks with a blush on his face in silence, having heard the last thing Ciel had said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:56 pm
"I fail to see how that is a problem. Demons sleep with whomever they want too."
"Normally so..." Isabella accepted the tea from Sebastian. " But the demons in under our command have human hearts and with that a human scence if morality."
Loki smirked at Claude "Could have fooled me."
Claude glared "If you hadn't interfered nothing would have happened." He said jn his defence. The god was still smriking "I don't see how that is a problem. I mean she did get a full meal from you already. You could always. pleasure yourself and then kiss her to feed her what she needs. After all you are the only one who can not be effected by her 'love-drug' ."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:35 pm
Sebastian frowned at Loki. "That's a problem too because that's called incest, and if I had a relative I wouldn't even touch them that way, plus he's my lover!!!" Ciel drank his tea and ate his snack quietly sice his own problem had been resolved.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:01 pm
"Oh, well then what about the other one the kittycat?"
Isabella frowned " I don't think he's a good canadate. He has had his human heart for much longer these two."
Loki was nibbling on sugar cookies . "How about a spell to trun her human?"
Claude nodded "Only if she can change back once she finds the right donor to feed from." He said.
"Hm, are you sure? As a hybrid, She could be quite valuable to you if her powers can make higher demons submit to her at a single kiss. Why I believe that she could even oneday seduce an Angel out of heaven."
Claude frowned as he considered this it would be nice ti have such a protector who was close to the young master and lady.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:45 pm
Ciel nodded his head. "I agree with Loki on this one. Her kind of power can be useful to me one day if she's both human and demon. She can mature without the need of a human soul. Any way to make her a hybrid all the time in order to control that power and how many times she needs to use it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm
"A normal sucubus must feed at least once every 10 to 12 days if she is a matured as an adult there is a possibility that it won't be the case. Hybrids like her are rare. I've never heard of one reatching adulthood ." Claude said.
Loki thought deeply , "How about switching her nature with another's?"Loki glanced at Sebastian with a little smirk. "That way she won't have to trouble herself with hunting for a meal and the one she switches with will already have a lover to satisfy them."
The implied words where not lost on Claude nor the look that the god had given the crow-demon. Claude felt his face grow hot at the thought of Sebastian ad a hybrid sex-demon.....A single kiss, even if it was from his daughter , was enough to trun him into a lustful beast. The kiss from a hybrid was at least twice as stronger then a normal sex-demon.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:40 pm
Sebastian understood completely what Loki was getting at an he couldn't help but smirk at the idea of having that much power against his lover. He would be the one to make him melt, and he could turn on that switch that makes him a sex fiend. "Let's do it. This way her problem won't be a problem anymore."

Ciel started to chuckle a bit, feeling like his head butler had other reasons in mind. "By the way Loki ...Is there a way for you to return to full power? I read in a book that dragons can restore people of any species, including putting gods back to full power. There is only one dragon alive right now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:57 pm
Loki snapped his fingers with a laugh "Done, do your best to behave...." he listened to what Ciek had to say . "Yes I know of the last dragon. I copied Isabella 's memories....her name is Grell, married to....er. you call them 'reapers' nowadays . " He nodded."drinking dragon blood is the cure-all for every being in the universe. Which why they have gone practically instinct ."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:23 am
Sebastian instantly felt the change in his blood and he was already loving it. "Hello Claude.~"

Ciel nodded. "I'm sure she'd give you some of her blood for something in return. She's quite the troublemaker herself having been Jack the Ripper while in the disguise of a mortal butler She's quite the actress."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:39 am
Seeing that look on his lover's face. Claude looked away nervously. More then anyone inthe manor he knew what was in store for him if Sebastian should catch him unawares. He looked at his poketwatch it was still in the afternoon. there was still time from now untill thier shift ended for the day. There was syill supper to make in about two more hours and...oh yes all the cleaning that they still had to do. plenty of things to keep busy with for the rest of the day. busy enough so that hopefully Sebastian would wait untill the evening.

"That would depend on how well I eveade being found and captured by my jailor. " Loki said, "I had been locked away for nearly 9000 years by Aubron."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:56 am
Sebastian then continued his daily chores like nothing happened at all, planning on getting him when their shift was over.

"You mean the elf king? He's currently the butler/lover of Alois Trancy, and he lives with him at his estate. He's in a good mood right now, so as long as you don't cause anymore trouble he might not mind you being out of your binds."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:06 am
"That is what's thst boy's name? Next time I see him I'll have to thank him for setting me free." Loki ate the last iciing covered cookie. "If it does not trouble you. I would like to stay here in your little house for awhile. I have grown found of the baking and the sweets that your butlers make I promise that I won't cuase any trouble, I just want to savor being free for a little while longer."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:30 am
Ciel nodded his head as he smiled at him. "I don't see why not as long as you stay out of trouble."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:54 am
Along with the new house guest. Claude was busy doing the required house chores. Loki curiously followed the servents around for a bit simply watching them at thire work. when grew tired of that The god of chaos spent some time in the library. lightly flirting with Isabella as Sammy tried to get tjem through her daily lessons.
Once the manor was back in order. the butlers set to work getting supper made with thire new house guest having disrupted the normal flow of the day. They worked even faster to get caught up, but they where Phantomhive butlers they did so with petefection.

At dinner, indeed for most of that day Ciel and Isabella where inseparable. Always holding hands and whispering sweet words into eatchothers ear. Truth be told Isabella was a little nervous.
Not as nervous as Claude however.The spider demon had told Satrina what had happened with her switching with Sebastian she took the news reather well....understanding that it was tbe easiest solution that they could come up with.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:19 am
And so Sebastian was now the succubus/demon hybrid, while Satrina was now the high ranked crow demon, and Sebastian was being a good boy for now by keeping his hands to himself, but he wouldn't be a good boy when he got his hands on him that night. Sebastian had worked with Claude in order to make dinner, and served it silently by his Bochan's side, glad that him and Isabella were now more happier then ever,

Ciel went over to Isabella's ear to whisper something to her. "I bet you anything Sebastian is going to use your powers as a weapon against Claude later on tonight..." Ciel had been used to others flirting with his fiance, so Loki doing it didn't bother him that much considering he wasn't going to be here for that long, plus he was going to get her good that night anyways.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games