Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:32 am
Isabella giggled "Indeed, from the way Sebastian is looking at him I don't think that Claude would be given the option to refuse. Poor Claude , Starina told me that only male sex demons can grow tentacles from any part of thir body to use it on thier....partner." she whispered back.

Claude stood silently nearby , as stoic and calm as ever...blanenlty ignoring Sebastian's obvious glances in his direction during dinner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:41 am
"Oh Claude is soooo in for it." Soon dinner was over and when Sebastian got up to go and do the dishes he smirked before lightly blowing into Claude's ear, and then walked off as though he did nothing at all as he left out to do the dishes like planned. "See Isabella? It's already starting."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 am
Claude had nearly dropped the dishes he was clearing away from the table when Sebastian did that. he resumed with slightly flushed cheeks following Sebastian with an armload of dishes that need to be cleaned.

Isabelka smiled as she got up from the table . "Do you want ti play chess tonight or finish reading that book together?" She asked with a bit of a knowing smile. This evening was special....maybe they could do something different before going to the bedroom to explore thire grown up bodies .

"Don't worry about it. I will finish all the cleaning...no that's fine." Sammael said shooing both Sebastian and Claude out of the kitchen Claude wanted to laugh. The cat-demon was keeping himself very busy in order to keep his mind from thinking about what going to happen with his beloved miss Isabella that night.
"Very well...if you insist."
"I do insist. now go."

Claude was still chuckling to himslef when he walked back to thier appartment. Satrina was there, petting the white kitten. She still cared for it whenever she wasn't working and sometimes stayed with them in the evenings to talk or play card games.
However one look at Sebastian had her smirking. getting the unspoken message that she should bid them goodnight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:13 am
Sebastian had laughed as well when Sammael kicked them out of the kitchen, knowing that the cat demon was trying not to think about the kinds of things that Ciel and Isabella were going to do together that night. "Just keep yourself busy Sam."

Ciel thought about it before he finally answered her with a smile of his own. "How about a really nice game if chess tonight?" Tonight was special was him as well, and he wanted everything to be good for the both of them.

Sebastian and Claude were now in their apartment area with Satrina and Sebastian gave her the knowing look that she should stay in her own room tonight. "Good night Satrina~"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:24 am
"Okay . Do you want to play a game with the truth and dare rules ir just a straight game?" She asked as they went into the games room.

Satrina picked up the cat to take with her to her room. "Good night Sebastian .Goodnight Father."
Claude had frowned her mischievous smile. "Goodnight Satrina." He said.
Once the girl was gone Claude pulled off his tailcoat like usual to start winding down from a very busy and trying day. His shoes came nexy settling them on a shoe rack and slipping on a pair of comfortable slippers, it still gott reather chilly in the late evenings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:29 am
"Let's play it with the truth or dare rules."

Sebastian waved good night to her before he stripped down to his own boxers. While Claude was sitting down after that he wrapped his arms around him from behind and kissed him very deeply on the sensitive part of his neck. "Do you know what I want...Claude?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:38 am
"I am aware of whst you want " Claude said with a bit of s frown . "You have been making your intention very clear to me." He pulled off hus vest and started to unbutton his shirt. He purposely moving slowly, curious on what hus lover would do to suduce him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:44 am
Sebastian placed his hand on his chest and took off his shirt for him and rubbed his nipples a bit before taking one of his hands into his own, took off the glove he wore, and began sucking on them, knowing it was one of his sweet spots.

Soon they were in the game room and Ciel set up the game.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:56 am
Claude let out a soft shuttering sigh. Having his fingers licked and sucked on was really starting to trun him on."Mmmm...." he moaned. His golden eyes dropping closed for a moment to enjoy the tease."So when did you find this out?" He asked with a breathless moan. "That my fingers were sensitive ?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:59 am
Sebastian blushed when he asked him how he knew before he smirked a bit. "I took notes when you and male Satrina were doing what you did that night. her/his fingers had been sensitive too, so I figured like daughter like father." He then took Claude over to the bed and moved him down onto it, wanting to be seme. "Proud of me?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:03 pm
"Quite..."Claude lay back on the bed with a smirk on his face. "What else have you learned from watching?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:07 pm
"I learned how to kiss like a professional." Sebastian smirked even more before he leaned down to kiss him deeply and passionately, forcing his tongue into his mouth to give him some of that wonderful drug within it. Once he had him melting he would do his thing, and make him the monster in bed he had been before.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:56 pm
Claude let out a muffled moan into the kiss, sunddenly helpless to resist how his body arched into his lover's . Sebastian 's kiss lit a fire under his skin making him very hot. "Mmmmmm..." Claude kissed him back already panting hard against his lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:40 pm
Sebastian took off their clothes and smirked devilishly as he moved from kissing his lips to kissing his neck deeply and hungrilly. He slipped his knee in between his legs in order to tease and seduce him more.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:22 pm
They played the chess game, laughing when they acted silly, despite being in older bodies they still behaved like children when playing their games. Isabella was happy, it meant that Ciel was comfortable around her and was past thinking of revenge to go back to living life as a normal young person.

When the game was over, Ciel was wearing his tie as a headband with his coat on backwards and Isabella sported a fake mustache and was holding onto a stuffed toy fish.
"Check" Isabella smiled behind the mustache then banished her fish like a sword.Speaking like a pirate. "Ah ha! arrhh, I have finally won against you Ciel Phantomhive, "  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games