Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto
MODERN DAY NARUTO RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:46 pm
After they got everything put somewhere where it could be stored Lithos seemed to be pretty content.

"so then, anyhitng else you want to get done on the bike today?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:48 pm
"I wouldn't be safe with it."

When they got out of the car, she stretched.

"Lunch, but probably not do anything with your bike truthfully. We would be getting into something big next, take all day."

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:55 pm
"you wouldn't be able to keep yourself from speeding huh"

It was nice to think that akina liked the thrill of speed just like him. He wanted to go driving with akina to see just how she drove.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:58 pm
"Ok i see," Then Lithos checked the time. Seeing he still had a few hours till his drawing appointment.

"I really dont think it to bad, quite a bit more thrilling i think...riding a bike that is."  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 pm
"Nope. ((Megan kicks herself for this)) I like to be in control."

She took out her hair and shook it, looking over to Lithos...

"Well, with how I drive, it would be more dangerous."

Of course she smiled at that thought.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:10 pm
Reruma thought for a moment.....

"hey akina, since you are done with the bike today do you want to go grab lunch with me?"

he figured that akina woud jump at the chance to go with him...after all lithos was a little dull.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:15 pm
Lithos thought for a moment, Reruma maybe was a bit of... odd... but really what buisness of his was it to say anything...since he really hadnt tried to do anything to Akina.

Then he looked around a bit, decideing to hang out a bit, at least for a while before they left...if they did  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 pm
"Lunch does sound good... Just us, or would you be interested in going Lithos?"

She looked at the two... it was really odd having such interesting friends.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:24 pm
Reruma sort of grinded his teeth when he heard her ask him to joinn. He couldn't do anything now to stop it, unless he wanted to look bad.....hopefully he would just say no thank you and go about his own business. Reruma turned and looked at lithos.

"well"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:27 pm
Lithos looked over to Akina...thinking how it would probably make Reruma angry if he went...

"Well if you dont mind. i dont have anyhting planned at the moment."  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:29 pm
Because Akina was not looking at Reruma while asking, and waiting for Lithos to answer, she did not notice him looking a bit... annoyed... but she did smile when he answered.

"Alright. Well, maybe you should take your bike, Lithos, because you have plans afterward, correct?"

She wanted to take her own car...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:32 pm
"well should we take your car or mine"

reruma would try to drag out lunch as long as possible so lithos would have to leave and akina would be his.

kolbster51
Vice Captain

Gourey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:38 pm
"Ok, that sounds good. Where you guys want to go then? Or i guess i could just try to keep up with you."

Lithos laughed a bit, not wanting to look over to Reruma since he was sure that he would be upset.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:39 pm
"We can go to the Olive Garden. It's close and the lunch time special would be running."

She shrugged.

"I'll pay. And... my car... so let's get going."

Without really waiting, she knew they would be going there, she got into her car, waiting for Reruma.

TheCloakedOne
Captain

kolbster51
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:43 pm
Reruma followed akina getting in....it was good that they were taking her car cause then he could ask her to go for a drive afterwards....it would be the two of them and he would get to see her driving up close.

"so what do you think about going for a drive after lunch...i'm interested to see how you drive."

Naruto

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 198 199 200 201 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games