Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:14 pm
"Aye not yet young lass. I still have my moves and the rest of my booty." Ciel moved so that he had her in check now as well. "Check me harty's yo ho!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 pm
Isabella pouted, She couldn't make a move without having her king taken out in the next move, she should have been paying attention. "Well then....that settles that game." She pulled off the mustache when Sammael came with the evening tea and their snack.. He was smiling a little bit awkwardly. "Your evening snack is cherry pie with sourdough crust. The slight tang of the crust will complement well with the sweetness of the filling." He said setting the tray down.
"Sound delicious." Isabella said taking her slice of the pie. She dipped a finger into the filling spilling out onto her plate. Licking it off. "You spoil us Sammy."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:53 pm
Ciel took his snack and started to eat it, not at all thinking about the pun relating to the snack. "This is very good Sammael, you should make snacks and tea for us more often. What do you think Isabella?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:17 pm
Isabella smiled. "I think that we should take this pie and enjoy it elsewhere." Her smile became a playfull smirk.
Sammael's smile instantly went off his face but unlike the previous times he didn't say anything.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:18 am
Ciel noticed her playful smirk and stood up before grabbing his own pie as well. "I do quite agree with you Isabella. My bedroom sounds rather nice wouldn't you agree?" He noticed Sam's face, but he was going to have to deal with it just for tonight. Tonight was special. He took Isabella to his room and closed and locked the door. "I rather like pie."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:56 am
"So do I." Isabella said, stepping out of her shoes "We should have Sammael make us pies from now on." She said putting her pie down on the bedside table and sitting on it, She leaned back on her elbows with an enticing smile. "I will need help in undressing for bed My Lord." She said with a haughty knowing tone crossing her stoking covered legs.

----

The next morning, when Satrina was just finishing her breakfast, she noticed that her father hadn't come as usual to make the morning tea. But Sebastian was there doing his morning chores as per normally.
The young demoness watched him for a moment. "Sebastian....May I ask you something?"

When Claude woke, he was immediately hit with the crippling pain in his low back. He grunted, trying to find a comfortable position. 'Oh by hellfire's light....I didn't expect it to hurt this much.' He tried to get up but was soon beaten down by his aching body. He gave up after feeling a headache starting to come.
"Great, just great.....I don't suppose that I can take a day off for 'illness'....?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:58 am
Ciel smirked at her just the same before kneeling down in front of her and began to slowing take those enticing stockings off. "But Miss Isabella, all of your clothes are in the other room. You'd be running around in my room in nothing but your birthday suit. Is that really proper for an un-married lady?" He was of course teasing her in a rather playful way.

~~~~~

Sebastian had smirked when Satrina had watched him work and finally spoke up to ask what was on her mind, and he had a pretty good idea what it was about, but he decided to humor her anyways. He took the smirk off before turning around to look at her. "What is it Satrina?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:51 pm
Satrina Looked at him curiously. "Don't you think that you should give Master Ciel and Isabella a more time to sleep?" She asked. "When Mey-rin and I moved to sleep in a guest room to get away from the racket you and my father where making I saw that the light under their door was still on." Not mention the soft sounds of their love making through the door, at least they where much quieter then the demons.

Isabella lay sleeping still entwined in Ciel's arms. Their forms had changed back to their more child-like bodies, his ring still on her finger.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:09 pm
"I had a good feeling that they would be sleeping in today, but Ciel has lots of things scheduled for today, so he needs to wake up and begin his day with a healthy breakfast, an tea. Plus I'm certain that they are both their normal ages and sizes now as well."

Ciel was cuddled up to her, looking as adorable as ever cuddled up to her on his bed, the pies on the table untouched.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:22 pm
Satrina waited a bit longer to see if her father was going to get up at all, when he was 5 mintues over due, She stood up and started making the tea instead.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:09 pm
Soon a few more months had passed and Grell had been reading a book about many kinds of demons in Hell when she suddenly felt her water breaking. "s**t..." She kept her spot safe in the book and looked around to see that no one was watching her before she ran over to a secret corner of the room and slid her Reaper Key into a hidden door and appeared in the human world. "It's time! I'm going to have the baby!"

It was the worst possible moment because Ciel was in a meeting with many business associates. "Ummm....Excuse me Sirs, but we've a baby to deliver." He took Grell to his bedroom and asked all the demons if they knew how to deliver a child. "Who here knows how to do this?" Points at Grell in pain breathing heavily on the bed.

Finny rushed off to get blankets, and Baldroy left to get some warm water from the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:19 pm
Sammael raised his hand. "I do..." He said, taking off his tail coat and rolling up his shirt sleeves. "Satrina, aid me."
Claude frowned, not liking how loudly Grell was yelling out. He stiffened whenhe saw that Sammeal and Satrina where starting to take off Grell's dress. "Erm, perhaps we should wait outside?"
Isabella watched fascinated, she wanted to stay but felt that she would just be in the way. She took Ciel's arm. "Come along then. Sebastian, Claude, stay outside the doors if they need anything. We will be fine by ourselves."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:33 pm
Ciel went with Isabella and walked out of the room because he didn't want to see anyone naked but her anyways. Sebastian nodded and waited outside the door, and Grell glared at Claude. "You try giving birth some ******** time!!!" He threw a pillow at him before he could leave out the door with Sebastian. Finny and Baldroy came in with the towels, blankets, and warm water before leaving out of the room as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:43 pm
Claude stoically allowed himself to be hit by the pillow, picking it up and placing on the table before standing outside the door with Sebastian.

Sammael tried to keep the smirk off his face instead concentrating on the task at hand, He had perpered for this eventually, and had Grell in a loose fitting gown and was laying over a blanket that had a a rubber backing for the birth fluids. He had Grell place her feet on his shoulders as he looked to see how wide the birth canal was. "Satrina....light."
Satrina went to go adjust the big round mirror that reflected the bright sunlight so that he could see better. "Your not open enough Grell....This may take some time. Do you want something for the pain?" He asked, dipping his hands into a basin of hot water to clean them after his inspection.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:54 pm
Grell looked at him like he was completely out of his mind. "What are you talking about I'm not open enough? Won't the hole open up wider once the baby starts coming out? How in the world are you planning on making it wider? Yes because this kind of pain really hurts!"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games