Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:20 pm
"You were really close to that guy huh?" Irene asked Eddie, smiling and happy that they had given the Ruler a proper funeral.

"Huh?" Eddie looked up.

"The Captain guy. He seems real nice."

"Oh yeah. Well. I don't know." Eddie shrugged. "Honestly back home, he just wouldn't leave me alone."

"You don't like him?"

"It's not that...I just...I can't stand nice people...for that long, and he just wouldn't go away." She shrugged again. "He's sorta nice I guess...just annoying...but nice...but annoying."

Irene was grinning at her.

"What?" Eddie asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:30 pm
The Doctor embraced Susan back, coming to the conclusion that she was grateful it wasn't himself floating off into the sunset. He tousled her hair like he used to when she was a child, and patted her on the back.

He knew the mood was sombre, and deep down, he felt a small pit of darkness inside. He could only use the word "creepy" for this situation. He was still looking at Eddie, contemplating her question.

Then he felt Sorvad's tentacle on his shoulder, the shivering hybrid desperate for answers. Luckily, the Captain seemed eager to help him. The numbness inside the Doctor was starting to subside, and Susan's tears were slowly fading.

"What do you mean...?"

So many things happened to the Doctor in that day that he was not sure what Eddie meant. Things are always happening, but they always happen differently. Certainly, a Doctor from an alternate universe is not put to rest by myself all the time... Or does she mean companion-wise? Do I always get companions at the end of rather exciting adventures? Hmmm..

His conscious was muttering to itself. He didn't realize he was stroking Susan's hair rather hard.

Both Susan and Eddie were looking at him strangely. Past Eddie's shoulder, Irene and Sam were sillouetted in the bright sunset. Irene was still standing knee-deep in the water, and Sam seemed to have realized that he should let her have a few minutes alone.

Irene briefly touched where her ring used to be.

"Oi, I have an idea. Let's follow our good friends Sorvad and Captain!" The Doctor started walking back over the hill with his arm around Susan, and Eddie, astonished at his sudden change in mood, caught up with him.

"So, Eddie, you and the Captain seem pretty close. Did you guys, er... like each other?" The Doctor grinned, teasingly.

CrystalGazer

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:07 pm
Meanwhile back inside the captain's tardis he looked at Sorvad wondering

about his taste in clothing as he put on his jacket again and then looked

around his tardis it was modeled after the eighth doctor's really,actually

there is a few desktop themes you can have,his just happen to be the

same as the eighth doctor's. He looked to Sorvad for a moment saying

" Nice coat now do you have any questions about who you are maybe?"

He was not blind about it and apparent similar taste as davros.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:23 am

"Urgh, please. Don't tease me like that." She replied to the Doctor, shaking her head. "I don't know why he likes me so much. I was never that nice to him, I didn't want to be nice to him. I don't know, I'm not a nice person."

She looked up at the Doctor.

"He makes me very uncomfortable. Like...I don't like being so nice to me, since I don't do anything for it. Still...good to be a quartet right?"

He nodded.

"I'd like to go get my TARDIS, Doctor. Fix it up. You know, just to have it wake up for a while. But I think it'd be best if we...figured things out."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...it feels like there's something we should figure out." She said. "Being the last of our kind, like we should have an agenda."

"Agendas aren't really my style." He laughed.

"Well...I'd like one anyway...Like, what to do with Sorvad?"

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:03 am
(OOC: For anyone who had never seen the Doctor who movie here is
the eighth doctor's tardis room. The Captain has the same setup but its
slightly different stuff.

User Image

)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:02 pm
Susan let the Doctor scratch her hair the way he was. However when he was scratch it harder the way he was, Susan was able to tell that he was getting agitated by Eddie's question.
Susan had a big smile on her face as she walked with him to the Captain's TARDIS. The smile went away immediately when Eddie brought up Sorvad.
"We help him of course. I know it's very complicated, but I'm sure that if we handle it right he won't.... you know. He is nice. An attitude of superiority, yes. But he's not of the only race that has that."  

Triska
Crew

Lone-Lycan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:28 pm
Sorvad was getting tired of talking to Captain. "No, I can find out myself, once I do, I'll know my purpose."

Sorvad heard his name mentioned by Eddie to the Doctor. He stepped up behind her and put his hand behind his back. "Yeah, what should be done about me?"

He circled around her. "You don't like or trust me, very much..." Sorvad rubbed his chin and thought about what to say next. The last thing he wanted was an enemy, and he needed to be able to buy Eddie's trust somehow. "What if I put my life in your hands?"

Sorvad pulled out his helmet and put it on, he then open up a compartment in the side and pulled out what looked like a tiny remote with a button underneath a plastic shield. "If, I do anything, anything at ALL, that you don't like, just push this button and a surge of electricity will wipe my mind clear. Everything I remember, everything I am will be gone, and you can do what ever you want to me. It'll work even if I'm not wearing this helmet."

Sorvad took her hand and placed the remote in her palm. "This is probably a really dumb decision, but I want you to be able to trust me. Does this make up for me being such a big a**?"

He placed his hand on the back of his neck. "The button is connected to the circuitry in my body. I couldn't find out how it works exactly, and I'm still not sure how much control it still has over me. I guess you could say, I'm just trying to find myself, my true self, and my true purpose."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:21 pm
The Captain was amazed by such a bold move and so he just looked up to

eddie,now eddie would help him out,thats why he felt so close to

her,because she cares about him,but there are times she can be

impulsive about things.  

JackLantern2020

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:59 pm

She didn't waste time putting the button in her pocket then she stared sternly at Sorvad.

"A question, Sorvad." she said.

"Hm?" He titled his head.

"Where did you come from?"

"Oh, a hospital." He said.

She lowered her brow curiously and frowned.

"So. You lived your entire life in that hospital, not knowing who you are or where you're from or what your purpose was. What possessed you all of the sudden to get up and wonder these things? And pursue these things?"

The Captain was looking at Eddie, well, everyone was looking at her, but she didn't move an inch. She glared at Sorvad with an intensity that could have boiled water.

"And how do I even know this button you gave me even works?" She added.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:20 am
The Captain walked over and checked a few things on his tardis console

to see if it needed anything before he looked back to Eddie and Sorvad

curious to what Sorvad will say.  

JackLantern2020

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:28 pm
Irene and Sam stood in the doorway of the Captain's TARDIS and watched the strange scenario unfurl. Eddie now held the button to Sorvad's life and memories.
The Doctor was standing a little bit in front of Irene, his eyebrows furrowed with concentration, he was thinking about the question Eddie asked of Sorvad.

He was obviously not pleased by the situation.

Irene glanced at Sam, who was looking at the Doctor, until he noticed Irene's expression. Surprise, discomfort, disgust... You don't win someone's trust by giving them total control over your mind.
Sorvad was looking for his true self, but he will not even remember what and who he was before if Eddie wipes his mind. Does he think his true self will be found by putting himself at the bidding of someone else?

Sam's expression mirrored Irene's question.

Why was Sorvad looking for someone to control him?

The Doctor spoke, suddenly, almost echoing Irene's thoughts.

"Trust, Sorvad? You are looking for trust when you can't even trust yourself... You dehumanize yourself and place the control over your actions in the hands of another person? You are the dog and the button is the leash that you give to Eddie to control. It doesn't matter if the button works or not, Eddie. Give it to me."

He held his hand out to Eddie, who looked unusually shamed and quickly brought out the device, dropping it into the Doctor's outstretched palm.

"No one has the control of another person."
He zapped the button with his Sonic Screwdriver and threw the control into an empty bin, broken and smoking.

"Sorvad, if you need to find yourself, you do it alone."

Sorvad looked stunned.
"But..."

"You have will friends who will support you and enemies who will try to hinder you, but the journey to yourself is a lonely one. Don't put yourself down by thinking you are not good enough to do it by yourself."

"But... trust..."

"Eddie needs to stop being xenophobic, its her problem, not yours. You didn't kill the Ruler, something else did. That is the problem at hand. Now. Is everyone clear?"

His hair was upswept and untame, his eyes had a wild quality to them, he gripped his sonic screwdiver at his side like a saber. He was breathing hard, and everyone was looking at him with wide eyes and open mouths. He suddenly realized how forcefully he said his last words.

He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, and cleared his throat.

"Ahem. I mean to say... Does everyone understand?" He said politely.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:36 pm

"Oh yeah, cause him being a Dalek that's bred to kill had nothing to do with it." She glared up at the Doctor.

Then she walked up to him, sticking up onto her boots to get closer to his eye level.

"I don't appreciate being called Xenophobic either." She said.

"It's sorta true." Muttered Sorvad.

She turned and glared at him, then back at the Doctor.

"Fine then!" She waved her arm upward. "Let's solve this right now! Take me to my TARDIS, I'll leave you all alone, how's that?"

TheSmilingShadow

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:39 pm
"Is that really what you want, Eddie? To leave us... alone, and be alone?" His words were bordering on a plea.

(( OOC: Before you posted, or rather.. while you were posting, I edited a little of what the Doctor said. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:01 pm
The Captain looked to Eddie for a moment not saying really a word and letting the doctor talk thinking he would know more in this situation but had to put his two cents in.

"Yes Eddie,do you want to be alone?"

He did it because he and her shared a past that he will always cherish.  

JackLantern2020

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:40 pm

Eddie had to take a good long look at the Captain before she rolled her eyes and faced the Doctor again.

"Being alone right now sounds nice." She said with a softened voice. "This is all too fast and too much." She shook her head. "In the last twenty-four hours I've learned my planet is gone, my friends are gone, one of us has died, and one of us has survived." She motioned to the Captain. "And...I've been almost killed like four times or something."

She shurgged.

"So yeah." Then she sighed. "Doctor. I'm going to go into your TARDIS now." She started walking. "I'm going to find a room to take a nap. If we ever happen to get around to little ol' me and my busted up TARDIS, you give me a knock and I'll come down, okay?"

With that she left them all, into the Doctor's TARDIS. She went up the stairs and from random thought went left, right, left, left, and then stopped paying attention intot he depths of the TARDIS.

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games