Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:27 pm
axel: But I have so much homework.

Deuxia Devonair: Sorry to hear about that, that really sucks!

Nyome: I wasn't able to draw in front of people for awhile either, that changed after all of my friends kept watching me during class. After that, I didn't care anymore.

Akashoshi: Water is very fun. <3 I remembered when I first learned to dive, ouch! >.<;; Water skiing sounds even more fun now. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:23 pm
Puddingphobia: xd but random links are what they're THERE for! the CLICKING! it's just sitting there and I swear they go "click me or dieeeee" n_n so I happily oblige, because I do not want my gravestone to read "mauled by random link", no ma'am.

ninja stalker eh? the more the merrier. ^_~ *is secretly waiting in the shadows to glomp stalker # 200 *

O_O;; I think my watch list is like...7. and those are mainly friends >_< I've been meaning to go back and get more but gyahH~~ I'm so bad about these things. crying

on a random note, my subscription runs out on 9-11. x_x september 11th. XD I swear the person who bought it for me didn't do it on purpose, but when I finally saw it I almost flipped.

sweatdrop Nyome doesn't like to give out her age, but it usually becomes painfully obvious when people find out I have no clue how the college stuff works in detail. n_n

DarkishStar: ^^;; I -developed- it while people kept looking over my shoulder to watch me draw. It made me more nervous. @_@

but it was really cute when I could see them TRYING not to look or looking out the corners of their eyes but failing miserably so I just laugh and ask if they wanna turn all the way around and look at the drawing. XD the ones I DON'T like are the ones that breathe down my neck while I'm drawing. n_n  

Nyome

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:41 pm
whee Akahoshi ish a lil drunk right now, because me and the captian were making it happen. But I must say I'm the proud owner of 7 bras(I lost mine to Katie), 16 socks, and 3 pair of panties (once again I lost mine). I love strip poker when nobody gets chicken and it all comes off. Anyway I'm pretty sure there are going to be 8 girls with hangovers tomorrow so it's not going to be to fun mornning since no one has any advil or pills of that nature and no coffee, but there's green tea so me and Katie are happy.

DarkishStar - I never learned to dive no one ever taught me and I'm to lazy to learn now. But I imagine it hurts when you screw up.

Ok abit more drinking and I'm heading to bed, night loves. heart heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:54 pm
I got the Wolf's Rain DVD yesterday! So awesome! And Kiba is HOT! I really loved the music too. The ending theme is so beautiful! Maaya Sakamoto singing in English! Oof, I love that DVD to death. It's all dark, gloomy, and depressed too. Just right for me. <3 Yeah, I was up until 3:00 in the morning watching it. xd Kiba... must draw him. And his beautiful eyes! xd heart

Nyome: Actually it's more amusing when they're watching, and I don't look up, and say... "Stop watching me you guys." And they'll be like, how does she know we're watching? She's not looking at us! xd

Akahoshi: Green Tea is yummy. <3

Well, if you mess up a dive, you slam into the water, stomach and face first. It's really painful. =X It made my tummy red once. XO And you have to be sure to wear a snug swim top too, you wouldn't want it coming off! eek  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:26 pm
Eeek... I can't draw in front of people either. e.e;; The most I'll ever draw in front of someone is... an eye. xD

I color in front of them sometimes... but ehh. I usually prefer not to be bothered. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:38 am
I can't draw in front of others either.
It's because I usually screw up a good 20 times in front of myself... so that number would double in accordance to the number of those watching.
In the end, it's really not productive. sad  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:46 am
Umm...I can draw infront of people, but I get annoyed with the comments. Not like I get harrassed, but after the first few goods the next 20 awsomes/etc. are real tirring. stressed I dont draw THAT well, leave meh aloon! @~@  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:50 am
o_ o

Why do I feel like I sounded real retarded....

@w@()

*flail*  

Chibi Koji

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:59 am
This post is costing me $2.50 a minute, hehe now that devotion.

Meh, my heads all wonkie now and the tea isn't working to well.

I can draw infront of people, only because I usually make them pose for me. Meh it's no big deal when you learn to block them out. smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:20 am
I've just given up caring when people watch me. It's kind of nice to have company when your painting or drawing or whatever. And it's even better when your company is drawing/painting along with you ^^; Maybe I'm just fortunate sweatdrop  

Utsero

Songjewel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:29 am
*stares at puddingphobia* eek

... xd oooh, man-watching is fun. It's my first day back on a college campus. blaugh

Oh, and I'm okay...I got over the break-up blues about a month ago, when I finally made up my mind to do it. But I wanted to tell him in person, so I waited. I had plenty of time to dwell on his bad points and surprising lack of good ones...soo...yeah. I'll be fine.

Iyou - you are SOOOO coming to Pennsic next year!! ...as long as you're not a minor...or your parent is willing to come...cuz that's the only way you can get on site if you're a minor. Parent or Legal Guardian accompaniment. Ick. One tip though, for when you do make it...bring cash, and only cash. Bring no credit cards. Bring only the ammount you can spend, and if you have to drive home, leave your gas money in the car. Then give your car key to a friend and tell them not to give it back to you til you're ready to leave. xd

...I just realized that after tonight I have no more classes til Monday. Because all of my Tuesday and Thursday classes are labs, and I have no classes on Friday. And NO LABS for the first week!!! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:44 am
Nyome - Yes, a lot of us are in college. Actually, I'll be starting my senior year in college on Monday. o.O I'm so OLD! gonk

Akahoshi - Now that IS dedication! heart

Chibi Koji - Lang and I have posted the rules several times. Please stop spamming (ie, posting rp posts). I've already started deleting them. If you'd like to be a part of the guild, please follow its rules. Thank you.

I'm one of those people who can't draw in front of others, either. sweatdrop  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Deuxia Devonair

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:10 am
Akahoshi > YAY! I also can draw in front of people, but not just ANYONE. Hey! I know also what it's like to spend money on the Internet like that, hehe... Shows some love to this place... errrm... virtual hangout. ^_^ heart

SJ > Hehe.. Then enjoy being single... There are many good things that come from it. W00t!

Nyome> I have known this colorist for more than a year, he's one of my friends, but I really don;t know waht happened to him, maybe it's his college, or he's having troubles getting online.. I don't know. I started to hope he's alright and I felt suddenly ashamed of being selfish... u_u

BTW... my colorist just gave me a colored commission... there are still 10 to go, OMG.... crying sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:55 am
I tried to stay up again, watching a movie. I saw Kiki's Delivery Service, it's such a cute, sweet, good movie! whee

Sethirius: I don't really care much about people watching me, as long as they don't say anything, or breathe down my neck. If they're just quiet and watch, it's fine by me. ^^;

Sir Langley: You probably have a lot of people watching you draw when you do draw in public methinks. ^^; It's like I have nothing better to do at school, so I end up drawing in class to pass the time, so I got used to people watching me draw.

Chibi Koji: Well, you have to understand that many people don't draw, so maybe in their eyes it looks really good. It can't be THAT bad I would think.

Akahoshi: Yay! I was beginning to think I was the only weird one who could draw in front of people! ^^; I don't find it a big deal either, but lots of my friends find it hard to do that too. I guess it's just each artist's preference or tolerance.

Utsero: I've been fortunate too, I have two friends I can draw with. Somehow though, with one of them I always end up arguiing, we always accuse each other of biting off each other's ideas! whee

Deuxia Devonair: I usually like drawing in front of friends. ^^; Other people tend to annoy me. @_@

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Utsero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:26 am
Darkishstar: yeah... but biting off other peoples ideas is good! You all colaborate and swap what you like and don't like and you both end up with completely original ideas ^^. I use to do that with a friend of mine that deported a couple weeks ago for boot camp. We sat down for about 3 periods in our art room brainstorming and both ended up with ideas for these hugh amazing projects ^^. Would've taken atleast a month or two to get each one done. But by the end of the week after we had all the sketches done we looked at eachother and just went "... nah." So we moved on ^^; So biteing off ideas isn't bad, just don't take it too far o_@  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games