Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amarikah

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:18 pm
draconoclaw
Jager sensed these repressed feelings inside the girl who stood before him.
"Those feelings you have for that Knight of Water. The feeling you can never be with them. It must hurt. I can feel your pain, Life. Keep feeling it. It is the same feeling you had bestowed onto me. You better not cry, not after all the tears I'VE had to hold back, all the pain I didn't let show. The universe has a way of unfolding so that those get what they deserve. Looks like the old saying, what goes around, comes arounds, is in effect here now. Life, you might as well know know, that the one I had feelings for back then was Inu-Ryu. And all I can think for the hatred and turmoil that has lingered inside me is not only Eyotto's doing, but yours as well."
Jager turned away and began to walk away, stopping after realizing something else.
"The fact that Inu-Ryu is back, just proves my point, that things happen as they should."

Life's peridot eyes grew as he spoke, rage present in her face. As he finished his words, she slapped him. Halfway in the arc of the slap, she restrained the strength that may have knocked him to the ground. That wasn't what she wanted. She screamed in his face as a large red welt grew on her hand,
"That was never what I wanted! I never wanted to do that to you! I never knew that you felt that way about her! I had no idea! I'm not a full elf, Draco! I'm a half-ling, and still very human! I obeyed Tyrell! Everytime I don't, something horrible happens! So even as bad as things have become now, it would have been so much worse if I hadn't done it! And now, I'm stuck here with no idea on how to get home! I have to get back...I want to help the ones still in Ithranna, I want to help my people, I don't want Raige ruling the world!"
Amorath hummed deeply, pressing his muzzle against her leg as she finished her rant. He thought to her calmly,
Are you okay now?
Yeah. I should be.
The half moon-elf thought back almost bitterly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:19 pm
He hadn't a chance. She had perfected her archery, he knew it. Had seen her at it. She was perfect, in all ways of the meaning of that word. But there was something in her eyes. Fear, perhaps?

No. That was not fear in her eyes. It was pain and pure loathing. And Onyx caused it. He knew it now. What is the one way to beat a perfect archer with a taught string?, he asked himself. Sand. He pretended to faint. Topaz looked at him, still poised to shoot. He gripped the sand and got up, fakely weary. He stumbled around for a moment, and when her guard was down, he flung the sand at her eyes. She screamed and clutched at her eyes. Onyx leaped on to her, pinioning her arms and legs. He thrust her to the ground, and proceded to tie her up, then he removed her arrow quiver from her back, and picked up the dropeed arrow and bow. Then he laid them behind a nearby tree trunk, hidden by dirt and leaves.

"Now, don't you run away on me." Then he gagged her, and set her behind another tree trunk. He then gave her a sharp blow to the head, to knock her out.

"Nobody threatens me. Least of all, you." He kissed her lips gently, and then left.  

theotherdartagnan

Amarikah

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:21 pm
((Nyan! -pokes the 'moding Onyx- Unless you two are the same like how it is with me and Water in the DKI guild... xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:26 pm
Amarikah
((Nyan! -pokes the 'moding Onyx- Unless you two are the same like how it is with me and Water in the DKI guild... xd ))
(Yeah, it is. We the same ^^)  

rubidrake2

Firesburn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:55 am
Saphira_lights

Neo sighed and followed silently wondering what was wrong with Lyude, he couldn't hear him anymore and thought it best as it must have been hard to do.
"Now i know something is wrong." He smiled listening to Lyude growling but not expecting a full answer.

"Lyude thinks that there is another dragon nearby..." Romana said distantly still in shock that she had been chosen by the dragon.
"Now what?" She asked Lyude staying by Neo.
We find the chieftain. The dragon growled stretching his wings and turning back to the angel.
Race you to the city. It isn't far, your friend will have to walk though. Lyude smiled before dashing off.
Romana sighed and looked at Neo secretly wanting to follow Lyude but not wanting to leave Neo.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:57 am
shivababe
Walking through the woods, Emma (who goes by her middle name, Vi, amoung friends) couldn't help but noticing something about the trees around her, as if something was there, but couldnt be seen. Every time she noticed this, Vi wasn't able to focus on what may have been there for a voice would appear in her head each time she tried to look closer at these strange trees. -=I spy...=- the voice fades then fluxuates back -=ready or not...=- the voice grows distant and then comes back -=find me=-...Distracted by this voice, Vi never gets a chance to find what's beyond the trees.
Thourouly creeped out by the situation, Vi decided to put her thoughts else where and try to figure out where she was. Before this, she had to recollect where she had come from. She had been traveling around to see what the world had to offer; after the death of her mother, Vi had realized how much she still wanted to see and learn. Her main concern was to develop into a well experienced sorceress, as it was her mother's wish. So, after dweling on this, she concluded that she must be headed toward Jal' Rusai, the closest thing from her house for miles.  

shivababe

~.Yuki.Dragon.~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:00 pm
Jade sat by a tree in a city, she wondered why Luka picked her of all people, are if there were more people like her out there who found dragons like her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:31 pm
Emelin walked along the path and Siencyn jumped up on her shoulder and surprised her. "You have to warn me before doing that sometimes."

-Well.... look over there.- She looked up and saw Topaz laying in the middle of the road all tied up, and knocked out by the look of it. Emelin gasped and rushed down to her side. Siencyn flew up after Emelin dived and landed gracefully next to her. Emelin untied her and looked around to see if anything or anyone was still there.

xroseintherainx

draconoclaw
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:39 pm
Amarikah

Life's peridot eyes grew as he spoke, rage present in her face. As he finished his words, she slapped him. Halfway in the arc of the slap, she restrained the strength that may have knocked him to the ground. That wasn't what she wanted. She screamed in his face as a large red welt grew on her hand,
"That was never what I wanted! I never wanted to do that to you! I never knew that you felt that way about her! I had no idea! I'm not a full elf, Draco! I'm a half-ling, and still very human! I obeyed Tyrell! Everytime I don't, something horrible happens! So even as bad as things have become now, it would have been so much worse if I hadn't done it! And now, I'm stuck here with no idea on how to get home! I have to get back...I want to help the ones still in Ithranna, I want to help my people, I don't want Raige ruling the world!"
Amorath hummed deeply, pressing his muzzle against her leg as she finished her rant. He thought to her calmly,
Are you okay now?
Yeah. I should be.

Jager's own rage grew inside himself as well. He eyes grew hateful and his teeth grinded together. With a swing fueled by his raw emotion, the swung his Draco Dao to create breathing room between himself and the opposing chieftain.
"It doesn't make a difference, Life, wheather you wanted to or not! It still happened!!"
Jager thrust his hand toward Life, sending out a powerful burst of air through his telekinetic powers.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:30 pm
shivababe
Thourouly creeped out by the situation, Vi decided to put her thoughts else where and try to figure out where she was. Before this, she had to recollect where she had come from. She had been traveling around to see what the world had to offer; after the death of her mother, Vi had realized how much she still wanted to see and learn. Her main concern was to develop into a well experienced sorceress, as it was her mother's wish. So, after dweling on this, she concluded that she must be headed toward Jal' Rusai, the closest thing from her house for miles.

Looking up Vi sees the distant shadowy figures of two people, one that's tied up, and another approaching the other. Being a curious girl, she slowly and somewhat cautiously approaches the group.  

shivababe

rubidrake2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:29 pm
Topaz, still lying on the ground, wakes up to the feeling returning to her hands and feet.

Emelin was looking around to see if anyone was still there.

Topaz began to cry silently.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:31 pm
Onyx traveled down the deserted road. He had to find an herbary. They could make a love potion for him. Then Topaz would be all his... forever.  

theotherdartagnan

Amarikah

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:12 pm
draconoclaw
Amarikah

Are you okay now?
Yeah. I should be.

Jager's own rage grew inside himself as well. He eyes grew hateful and his teeth grinded together. With a swing fueled by his raw emotion, the swung his Draco Dao to create breathing room between himself and the opposing chieftain.
"It doesn't make a difference, Life, wheather you wanted to or not! It still happened!!"
Jager thrust his hand toward Life, sending out a powerful burst of air through his telekinetic powers.

Blown back a few feet, Life took no time in trying to talk to Draco. If this is how he wanted it, fine.
Wait. Something within her egged her to keep talking. No, she had to fight...no, she really didn't. She'd defend herself, for sure. The Dragon Crystal and the Chaos Stone were hers. Terik had nearly killed thousands to get either; they were both powers to shake worlds' foundations. Life was more familiar with the Dragon Crystal than the Chaos Stone, she might--
No. She'd talk to him now. Standing on her feet and raising her mental defences as well as making a ring of life magic about herself of a two yard radius, the Ithrannan Chieftain questioned,
So it happened, Draco. It happened. If Time was stronger, she may be able to change the past. But on most cases, it can't be changed. You're the Knight of Wisdom, the Chieftain here. You should know that. I'm more of a help to you than anything else. If you throw me away, I may just decide to ask Eyotto instead and see if he can find me a good way home. Tell me, would you want to fight me with both the Dragon Crystal and the Chaos Stone? Do you want me to really take you on?
Amorath backed away from her master, knowing that this was a battle that only she and Draco could resolve. He turned to Valk, and wondered aloud,
"If we do go back to Ithranna, would you come back with us, along with your master?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:21 pm
Emelin saw the person further up the rode. "Siencyn, go see who that is and if they can help us." Siencyn nodded and spread his wings and took to the air to find out who the stranger was.

Emelin looked back to Topaz and saw she was awake again. "Oh my god, Topaz are you alright? What happened?" she was also wondering where Topaz's dragon was when she was knocked out.

xroseintherainx

shivababe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:29 pm
Having been focoused on the people ahead of her, Vi was surprised to see a strange creature comming up to greet her, "Or is it perhaps comming to attack?" Vi wondered silently. She stuck her hand back into her cloak's pocket to reassure herself that she was armed if nessicary. While Vi was checking for her sword, a cold, but reassuring nose touched her hand. Her cat, Kit, was hidden also inside this coat. "Thanks Kit, but stay there for now okey?" The cat meowed in understanding then dashed back inside the coat. Feeling a bit braver than she normaly would, Vi casually approached the creature to await its response.  
Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games