Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Tournament (Registration Closed)
Battleground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf 2001

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:03 pm
Yea, im looking forward to it. Wolf thought, his eyes flashing red and then back to blue.
Kai-chi. The next time you use 'Wolf Blaze' dont use the Shadow Style. You know that style brings shame to the 'Wolf Blaze' technique.
Yea, im perfectly aware of that. But i didnt want to show the full power in the preliminaries, Kobashu. Wolf watched the match, Besides, 'Wolf Blaze isnt the only thing they should keep on their mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:08 pm
"Traversed Art Copy Category: Dual-axes...Modify.."
Two axes appeared in his hands, glowing with blue light.
"Modification set: Insert Spirit...Oi! Musenda! Get your dead a** over here!"
Musenda appeared, and went into the axes, which were linked at the bottoms of the handles by chains.
"Spirit dual-axes, linked."
He swung one axe backward, blocking the other two and holding strong.
Then he swung at the arrows, knocking them off course, but just barely, and cuts appeared on his arms from the shock sent by the arrows through his arms.
"Wow, strong arrows. But not strong enough to stop me."
He then pulled the second axe away from blocking the other axes, and ran straight forward, throwing one axe straight out at Shinju, the chain long enough for him to keep hold of it by the other axe's handle.
He continued to run forward as it flew through the air at her.  

Mazarith Firin

Shattered_Fangs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:10 am
"I wonder when Firin will realize that he is a moron..." Kazi said scrunching up his eyes "His power is great, but someonw like Shinju has something Firin might never have... a frickin brain."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:42 am
He laughed, not stopping his attack, and kept running forward, hearing Kazi's comment. He then said loud enough for Kazi to hear "A brain? What would I do with such a useless thing as that??" He appeared to be letting his guard down, but wasn't.  

Mazarith Firin

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:24 pm
Ru sighed and shook his head. "You have a long way to go Mazarith."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:05 pm
"Yes, but I've gone quite a way on my own so far, so I'll go that long way with the help I'm given."
He said, smiling, and just continuing.  

Mazarith Firin

Shattered_Fangs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:20 pm
"I really hope Firin grows up one day..." Kazi said as he felt downright mortified that Firin was this stupid.

((I know this is unorothodox, but please, everyone vote for me!Sosuke Aizen))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:06 am
Yuki watched the fight from his seat covered by shadows and frowned. "This does not bode well." Yuki mumbled as he caught sight of the warriors faces. Yuki jumped next to Ryu with a worried look on his face. "Ryu-san it might be wise to call this match to an end now. Shinju should not go any further." Yuki said quietly.  

flyingdragon_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:50 am
"First of all, please step back off the match grounds. Only contestants and judges are allowed here. Second, I will call it when I believe it should be called."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:20 pm
"Third, I'm having too much fun acting like an idiot for the match to be called now!"
He said, in the most childish manner he had ever spoken.  

Mazarith Firin

Ritosune Akuma

Dangerous Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:43 pm
Ritosune walks into the arena, both of his hands in his pocket as he looks around for a sit. "I wonder how it up next?...I missed most of this Tournament..." He mutters to himself as he continues to look for the perfect spot to sit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:21 am
Shinju let the axe fly straight towards her. The axe flew right through her and for a few moment as Shinju walked behind one of her archers she appeared translucent. The two warriors fighting Mazarith dropped their swords and pulled out swords instead. One held a samurai wakizashi while the other held a dadao sword. They both charged at Mazarith and swept their swords at his exposed sides. The archers let seven more arrows fly. All glowing with a calm green light. Shinju withdrew a small harp from the hidden pockets in her skirt and began to play a gentle melody. The vines and roots all began to glow the same green as the arrows.  

cursedshinju

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:00 am
"Thats to be expected considering you lucked out in the draw and don't even appear till the quarterfinals." Jim said lounging in the chair, a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:39 pm
Wolf saw Ritosune walk, So, I guess that's my next opponent, he thought. He put his attention back onto the match, Not bad. But will he be able to survive the armor?  

wolf 2001

Ritosune Akuma

Dangerous Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:41 pm
Ritosune sits down a few sets away from Wolf noticing that he was looking at him.

I guess thats my opponent. He thought. I wonder what he can do?

Ritosune scratches his head as he think what could Wolf do that he might not see at first glance, while he watched to match.

Tournament (Registration Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games