Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Fanatics
CIA/FBI/Random peoples in my stories RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corvette Matthius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:16 pm
{{Good. Cuz I ain't letting go of ya so easily.}}
Matt realized that he'd caught Dale off guard or something and almost broke the kiss but Dale had relaxed so he felt a bit better about this. He continued to run a hand through Dale's hair and felt the ferris wheel getting closer to coming to a stop. Damn rides not long enough. he though and broke the kiss. "We don't need to give them too much of a show when it stops." he whispered, knowing that Dale would probably get embarrassed if it had stopped and everyone saw them making out. They were getting closer to their stop now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 pm
{{I know. That's one of the reasons I love ya so much.}}
"And I'm grateful for that." She managed to whisper before he had kissed her deeply. She couldn't help but kiss back and play with his tongue. I've missed this feeling for so long. This feeling of being loved and not having to be afraid. she thought as she wrapped her arms around his neck. How could I have ever let my brother get in the way of this.
((Ummm....Devante.....you may want to reply. Mason's getting a bit anxious over here.))

Silver Matthius

Embers_Of_Night
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:53 pm
((OK I'm replying for Ricky and Devante and Diana because their having a bit of a... uhhh... spat over here right now. *sighs*
User Image

Raul looked at Tanya in awe. "But... I," Raul stammered. Damn did I come on too strong? Idiot! Idiot! IDIOT! Raul screamed in his head. He just nodded and smiled as he said, "I suppose you're right. I'm sorry for that. I was out of line." He shook his head and put a twenty dollar bill on the table. "See ya next week Emily," He said and gave a slight nod towards Tanya and then vanished into the crowd of people.
"Tough guy to crack huh?" Emily said towards Tanya as she pocketed the money. "Even when he's crushed he's still a gentleman. Pity really," Emily said and went to attend to the other costermers at the opposite end of the bar.

For Ricardo:
Ricardo touched his fingers to his cheek that Erin had just smacked. "Why me?" He asked silently. "It's not like I'm the greatest guy in the ******** world!" Ricardo yelled back. He hated being in this postion. He loved Erin with all of his heart and soul but sometimes he felt inadiquit to be the right kind of guy for her and the little ones on the way.

For Diana:
Diana ran through the doorway to see, little to her surprise, Ricardo and Erin having it out right in the middle of a hospital. "What the hell you two!?!" Diana yelled and ran over to the couple. "You two are arguing like a old married couple. I mean seriously."

For Devante:
Devante chuckled and then smiled down at this wonderful man that was all his. "You're getting better Pup, but we need to work on that squirming of yours." He said before slamming his mouth back down on Mason's. I'll get you to my level soon pup and then it's all fun and games from then on. Devante thought before moving back down to his favorite place on Mason's body.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:02 pm
Tanya Celtone

User Image {{Okay...first i gotta post this for all the guys that don't go a long with Mason's song. I'm sorry but i feel this song will fit them. Erin and Silver agree with me. *giggles* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW67xc3pYkE }}
((Plus...it's really quite okay Raul. I'm sure things'll die down soon. It happens alot over here too. ^_^))
Tanya followed Emily and helped her out a bit. "I feel so stupid Em. I mean, I really like Raul, you even know that...but...I just don't want Shane to hurt him." she then said even quieter, "Nor do I want him to hurt Leira. That's why I have to quit for the time being. I've gotta find a safe place for her to stay before I can return to working here at the club. Today's the last day I was allowed." She sighed as she followed Emily back to the back room where Tanya's jacket and purse were stored. "I hate this. I can't even tell him how much I love him without putting him in danger. I'm pathetic. Quanto stupido, huh?" she asked Emily, hoping that she remembered that the phrase meant 'how stupid'. She had taught it to her once or twice.  

Tanya Celtone

Spiritual_Labyrinth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:59 pm
{{Love the new hair-style Silver! It's so you!}}

D@mn! He's never gonna learn to stop teasing me! Mason thought as he felt Devante travel back downward. "You're a major tease, love. It can be just a tad agitating sometimes." he muttered as he started tremble again. I'm getting close. This is getting really annoying. he thought as he grinned slightly. He couldn't help it. He was with his god.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:26 pm
Erin stared at Ricardo in disbelief. She could not believe how difficult he was being. Yeah, she knew he was difficult, but this was beyond her level of comprehension. "You @ssho1e!!" Erin shouted at him before she let go of his hand and ran out of their. She pulled out her phone and called up Tanya immediately. "Please pick up Tanya." she whispered through her tears. ((Yeah, they're both friends.))  

Serinity Hernandes
Crew

Embers_Of_Night
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:17 pm
(( Sorry off subject but I have two great pics of my nephews xd

Admire their cuteness!!!!

Jason
User Image

Quinton
User Image

That is all thank you ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:48 pm
((OK now no one's talking to anyone but me *twitches* sometimes I wonder how I don't go insane. ))
User Image

Emily smiled and patted Tanya on the cheek as she said, "Well things will work themselves out. They always do, don't they?" She finished drying some glasses adn then pulled a envelope out from the counter at the bar. "Here's the money hun, with a little extra for Leira." Emily smiled again and gave the nod to send Tanya off.

Raul got to his front door and let out an exsaberated sigh. Things just weren'y woking to his advantage tonight, and the day had started off with such promise. He unlocked the door to find his German Shepards waiting excitedly for their master's return home. He smiled and said, "Gehen Sie." Which was German for 'go'. The dogs made their way into the kitchen and waited patiently for their evening meal. "Jason, Quinton, hergekommen!" He yelled and waited for at least one of the boys to reply.
"Ja Onkel," He heard Jason, the oldest of the two, say from the living room.
"Very good Jason, your German accent is flawless now." Raul said and ruffled the boy's hair.
"Danke," Jason said.
Quinton came into the room rubbing his eyes and holding his favorite teddy bear named Herr Bär, that Raul had made for him two years ago.
"What do you guys say to a story after we eat?"
"Ja," Both Quinton and Jason said with bright eyes.

For Ricardo:
"Erin! Wait I..." Ricardo tryed but couldn't manage to get the words out before she was out of ear shot. It's for the best right? Ricardo asked himself and shuffled his way out of the hospital.

For Devante:
"Any last words darling before I make you soar?" Davante asked looking up at Mason with almost black eyes.  

Embers_Of_Night
Crew

Tanya Celtone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:34 pm
((And I want you to admire the cuteness of my lil Leira!))

Leira!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:12 am
Tanya Celtone

User Image
"Thanks Em. You're always looking out for us." Tanya said before kissing Emily's cheek. "Please, don't let anyone know that Leira's really my daughter okay." she whispered to her before walking off.
Once she was outside she heard her phone go off and saw it was Erin. "Erin? What's wrong?" she asked when she answered the phone. She heard Erin crying and went straight to her car. She opened the door and hopped in the driver's seat. "Where are you? I'm on my way."

For Serinity:
"I'm outside the hopsital. We were visiting Diana. Please come get me Tanya...I'm not sure how much longer I can handle being here." Erin said through a stream of tears.

For Mason:
"Nah, words can't describe my feelings right now." Mason said with hunger in his eyes but at the same time, a slight bit of desperation.  

Tanya Celtone

Embers_Of_Night
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:33 pm
((She's as cute as always))
User Image

"Gut in den Essenraum dann," Raul said and watched the boys run into the dinning room. He smiled and went into the kichen to find four dogs almost ready to attack him. "Unten! Sitzen Sie! Wartezeit!" Raul yelled and watched all of the dogs sit and wait patiently for Raul to fill their bowls. After he was done with all four bowls he looked over to the dogs and stood straight up. He waited for about thirty seconds before saying, "Gut." All four dogs raced for their individual bowls and began eating.
After Raul was finished cooking and feeding Jason and Quinton, he went into his personal library and serched for a book in German that he could read to the boys.
"What about that one," He heard Quinto say from behind him as he pointed to the top shelf.
"Gute Wahl Quinton," Raul smiled and pulled the book down. It was a book that Raul's father had read to him, when he was a boy. And now he'd read it to Jason and Quinton since Vladimir was no longer here to read it to them. He pickedQuinton up and carried him off to the boys' bunk beds and began reading, "Es wird die Nord Weisen genannt." He turned to the first page and pulled his reading glasses out. "Einst dort gelebt zwei kleinen Jungen. Sie mochten im Eis und im Schnee, aber in einem Tag spielen der Schnee didn' t kommen…" He trailed off with the story until he noticed the boys had fallen fast asleep. He kissed each on the forehead and walked to the door, "Gute Nacht."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:45 pm
Tanya Celtone

User Image
{{Yes but don't get caught up by her cuteness.}}
Tanya slammed on the brakes as she parked in the hospital's parking lot and waited for Erin to get in before she drove back to her house. "We'll be sticking to my house for the night then." she told Erin as she headed off. "I have to check on little Leira anyway. Asven's watching her."  

Tanya Celtone

Embers_Of_Night
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:47 pm
((I swear i won't))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:11 pm
Tanya Celtone

User Image
{{Good.}}
When she finally parked the car in her drive she waited a moment for Erin. Once Erin got out, Tanya got out of her car as well. Both of them went inside and almost immediately they were attacked by Leira.
"Madre! Zia Erin!" Leira shouted as she hugged them both tightly.
I wish I hadn't made it out like i wasn't interested. Tanya thought.

Tanya Celtone

Serinity Hernandes
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:25 pm
Erin smiled as she hugged Leira and followed Tanya inside the living room. Asven sat on the couch in there and smiled at them kindly.
"Thank you for letting me come over Tanya." Erin said as she felt Leira wipe the tears from her eyes. "I'm alright Leira. Auntie Erin's just having a bit of difficulty right now."  
Rp Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff